Man arrested for stabbing two at O.C. skatepark, killing one

abelincoln

Jan 8, 2022, 10:34:36 PM1/8/22
No update on Democrat demands for a skatepark ban.

SANTA ANA, Calif. — A 27-year-old man was arrested Friday on suspicion of
stabbing two others at a skatepark in Santa Ana earlier this week, killing
one of them.

After consulting surveillance footage and witnesses, Santa Ana police
identified Nicholas Nunez, also of Santa Ana, as the suspect and arrested
him just after 7 p.m. on Friday.

Nunez was allegedly involved in an altercation with the two men at
Centennial Skatepark, located near Edinger Avenue and Fairview Street. He
is accused of stabbing both shortly before 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday,
according to police.

Both victims were transported to a nearby hospital with stab wounds to
their chests. One, identified as Jose Merlan, 27, also of Santa Ana, later
died of his injuries.

The identity of the surviving victim has not been released, and what
instigated the altercation was not immediately known.

Nunez has been booked into jail on suspicion of murder and attempted
murder, according to jail records.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-arrested-for-stabbing-two-at-o-c-
skatepark-killing-one/ar-AASzz8P?ocid=msedgntp

Just Wondering

Jan 8, 2022, 10:44:05 PM1/8/22
On 1/8/2022 8:34 PM, abelincoln wrote:
> No update on Democrat demands for a skatepark ban.
>
> SANTA ANA, Calif. — A 27-year-old man was arrested Friday on suspicion of
> stabbing two others at a skatepark in Santa Ana earlier this week, killing
> one of them.

Stabbings? It goes to shoe, we've just GOT to get us some more
of them there gun control law thingies. More gun laws, that's
the solution to end all sorts of violence.

Gronk

Feb 19, 2022, 11:57:44 PM2/19/22
We should have some laws against theft and arson too!

Crowder

Feb 20, 2022, 1:50:02 AM2/20/22
In article <susho6$i33v$3...@news.mixmin.net>
We should have hunting season on Democrats. No limit.