Looking for Girl Color Magnum Opus or ELMO

beeran...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2007, 10:24:22 AM6/16/07

Old School Pilot here, looking for someone who has either a Girl Color
magnum Opus (pink, black, tourquoise, white) panels that they want to
get rid of or an ELMO (From Chicago Fire). I used to have one while
in college 15 years or so, now I miss it and dearly want to get
another one.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,

PK

kitekrazy

Jun 16, 2007, 11:42:24 AM6/16/07

Ooooo, ELMO would be a rare find as with the Magnum Opus. I guess if you
wanted one that bad Shanti could make you one. You could go to the AKA
site and ask in their forums.

Nert

Jun 16, 2007, 12:22:51 PM6/16/07
On Jun 16, 9:42 am, kitekrazy <kitekr...@sbcglobal.net.nospam> wrote:

I'll give it a shot. I've already placed calls to all the kite stores
I know, and I did get as far as identifying Shanti as owning the plans
now...never knew they had a forum.
Thank you very much for your help,

PK

kitekrazy

Jun 16, 2007, 1:23:36 PM6/16/07
Nert wrote:

> I'll give it a shot. I've already placed calls to all the kite stores
> I know, and I did get as far as identifying Shanti as owning the plans
> now...never knew they had a forum.
> Thank you very much for your help,
>
> PK

Shanti doesn't have a forum. I guess you could always find a way to
contact Eric Wolf-the designer.

Nert

Jun 17, 2007, 9:37:17 AM6/17/07

KiteKrazy,

Thanks for your help. I've already dropped an email to Eric Wolf via
Chicago Fire website - but I'm not sure if he still checks email from
that account.
I also posted on the AKA website forums. I guess I'll just keep
hunting.

kitekrazy

Jun 18, 2007, 3:55:49 PM6/18/07

If you happen to find an ELMO, post a picture somewhere. I'd love to
see it.

Nert

Jun 18, 2007, 7:41:43 PM6/18/07

If I found an ELMO, I'd post 10 pictures :)

So far, and for lack of a better term, I'm SOL.

conco...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2020, 6:02:07 AM4/6/20
Lol. Bit of a late reply but just seen this as searching what my kite is and turns out to be an ELMO
You still after one ?
Unlikely but worth a post
Cheers
Phil

Paul Kay

Nov 6, 2021, 3:33:04 PM11/6/21
Hi Phil -
Yup still looking for ELMO or Magnum Opus- just came across this old post from last year. let me know!

Paul