Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Felix Mottram

ungelesen,
08.02.2021, 17:45:3308.02.21
an
I wonder if usenet will ever recover as a discussion place for kites...
--
Felix

ngu

ungelesen,
09.02.2021, 09:00:5609.02.21
an
On 9/2/2021 6:45, Felix Mottram wrote:
> I wonder if usenet will ever recover as a discussion place for kites...
I read you.  Anybody else?

Gary R. Schmidt

ungelesen,
10.02.2021, 00:59:0510.02.21
an
There's not many of us left...

Cheers,
Gary B-)

--
Waiting for a new signature to suggest itself...

Felix Mottram

ungelesen,
11.02.2021, 16:58:3211.02.21
an
On 10 Feb 2021 at 05:55:57 GMT, ""Gary R. Schmidt"" <grsc...@acm.org>
wrote:

> On 10/02/2021 01:00, ngu wrote:
>> On 9/2/2021 6:45, Felix Mottram wrote:
>>> I wonder if usenet will ever recover as a discussion place for kites...
>> I read you.  Anybody else?
>
> There's not many of us left...
>
> Cheers,
> Gary B-)

There were many useful kite conversations here prior to various posters
flooding the group with inappropriate content.

I use Facebook to some extent but dislike the echo chamber tendency... an
amplifying process!
--
Felix

Tullo

ungelesen,
05.03.2021, 18:27:0405.03.21
an
Il 08/02/21 23:45, Felix Mottram ha scritto:
> I wonder if usenet will ever recover as a discussion place for kites...

Me too I miss usenet, in particular kite related groups.
Even most kite related forums are in the same situation, unfortunately.

Tullo

Felix Mottram

ungelesen,
19.03.2021, 16:30:4619.03.21
an
Of course, there is a way to start it again. I wonder if anyone would be
prepared to take part?
--
Felix

FunTimes

ungelesen,
26.03.2021, 13:12:5626.03.21
an
Doubtful it will come back.... Groups like this and forums no longer serve a purpose for the incoming generations....

but.... a few of us are trying to archive the information that was on these groups. :)
0 neue Nachrichten