[VIDEO] Bungay Balls Up through a different lens

The Void

Jul 19, 2007, 8:53:06 AM7/19/07
This year I've put together my Bungay video at Bungay pace, so here it is,
two months after the fact.

Streaming and high quality download (MP4, 100MB, 720x540) from

http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=ab2d6180b0bca7e46b6f

Lower quality download (MP4, 47MB, 320x240) at
http://www.tlmb.net/vids/BBU8sm.mp4

Hope you enjoy.

The Void
Knobby

Unicycle Tone

Jul 19, 2007, 11:09:26 AM7/19/07

Nice - you can certainly get the feeling of Bungay without ever having
been there.

Liked the crashmat jump section - somehow giving us less gave us more.

Adam Rowney

Jul 19, 2007, 11:46:16 AM7/19/07
The Void wrote:

> This year I've put together my Bungay video at Bungay pace, so here it is,
> two months after the fact.
>
> Streaming and high quality download (MP4, 100MB, 720x540) from
>
> http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=ab2d6180b0bca7e46b6f
>
> Lower quality download (MP4, 47MB, 320x240) at
> http://www.tlmb.net/vids/BBU8sm.mp4

Mmm, Bungay goodness.

That was a real nice video, with good music.
It showed Bungay as a lovely relaxed place (the place to be!).

And it was great to see Parit's 8 ring flash. I missed that. He was really
happy about it, and I'm sure he will love to see it on video.

Nice club manipulation by the way, never seen that idea before.

Did you film the Saturday night show? Is someone going to add that,
perhaps LP with his upcoming video?

Thanks for the time and effort with this :)

Adam

MonkeyJuggler

Jul 19, 2007, 2:20:18 PM7/19/07
The Void wrote:

> This year I've put together my Bungay video at Bungay pace, so here it is,
> two months after the fact.
>
> Streaming and high quality download (MP4, 100MB, 720x540) from
>
> http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=ab2d6180b0bca7e46b6f

Aah top notch...

[...pangs...]

Alan

Azrelle

Jul 19, 2007, 5:08:51 PM7/19/07
The Void wrote:

> This year I've put together my Bungay video at Bungay pace, so here it is,
> two months after the fact.

I miss the buttercups.....

Great vid! I might even juggle in next years....

__
Az
whip cracked away

ian smith

Jul 19, 2007, 6:34:45 PM7/19/07
The Void wrote:

> This year I've put together my Bungay video at Bungay pace, so here it is,
> two months after the fact.
>
> Streaming and high quality download (MP4, 100MB, 720x540) from
>
> http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=ab2d6180b0bca7e46b6f
>
> Lower quality download (MP4, 47MB, 320x240) at
> http://www.tlmb.net/vids/BBU8sm.mp4
>
> Hope you enjoy.
>
> The Void
> Knobby

I haven't watched the video yet, but because you're a special case (i.e.
Okay) I'll put a word in for you when the time comes [i.e. masonic shite
etc.] when (and/or if the religous divide comes [those Proddy/Tim c***s}
say so], no worries) etc, etc. Ian ..... this may seem like gibberish to
you, but to those who lay the invisible rules......

hushypushy

Jul 19, 2007, 7:08:13 PM7/19/07
The Void wrote:

> This year I've put together my Bungay video at Bungay pace, so here it is,
> two months after the fact.
>
> Streaming and high quality download (MP4, 100MB, 720x540) from
>
> http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=ab2d6180b0bca7e46b6f
>
> Lower quality download (MP4, 47MB, 320x240) at
> http://www.tlmb.net/vids/BBU8sm.mp4
>
> Hope you enjoy.
>
> The Void
> Knobby

ha, juggling.TV...sounds like the URL to a site about you ;)

I rarely say this, because I'm a fussy cunt when it comes to juggling
videos, but that was a pretty sweet video. Well done.

-Matt

fakoriginal

Jul 20, 2007, 11:54:44 PM7/20/07
The Void wrote:

> This year I've put together my Bungay video at Bungay pace, so here it is,
> two months after the fact.
>
> Streaming and high quality download (MP4, 100MB, 720x540) from
>
> http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=ab2d6180b0bca7e46b6f
>
> Lower quality download (MP4, 47MB, 320x240) at
> http://www.tlmb.net/vids/BBU8sm.mp4

Huzzah!

> Hope you enjoy.

Thanks, I did.

> The Void
> Knobby

fak - noting a disturbing lack of buttercups in the U S of A.

The Void

Jul 22, 2007, 8:02:59 AM7/22/07
The Void wrote:
> ...Bungay video...
> http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=ab2d6180b0bca7e46b6f

Thanks for the positive comments, people. I'm glad it went down well.
Those not included in the
performer list here
http://www.jugglingdb.com/videos/index.php?uid=649N351-5Q46QRPOR1-2
can add themselves using whichever name/alias they prefer.

Tone - See you there next year then!

Adam - That style of club manipulation is limited to those who own (at
least nearly) new Renegade
clubs. I've not seen it done before, so I may have pioneered it, but I
doubt it. Yes, I did film (most of)
the show, but it wasn't a very exciting shot, so I decided not to put any
of it in my video. It'll be better
in your memory than relived on video anyway.

Matt - Yes, I know you are ;-) , so thanks!

fak - I think they keep them next to the eggcups. They're a funny lot.

The Void
Drizzled, like vinegar.

Guy G

Jul 22, 2007, 9:22:48 AM7/22/07
The Void wrote:
> This year I've put together my Bungay video at Bungay pace, so here it is,
> two months after the fact.
>
> Streaming and high quality download (MP4, 100MB, 720x540) from
>
> http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=ab2d6180b0bca7e46b6f
>
> Lower quality download (MP4, 47MB, 320x240) at
> http://www.tlmb.net/vids/BBU8sm.mp4
>
> Hope you enjoy.
>
> The Void
> Knobby

Woohoo! Very nice video. Was delighted to see not only the Bungay
trick, but also the honeycomb thing. Superbly done.

Guy

Hexagonic

Jul 22, 2007, 3:40:05 PM7/22/07
The Void wrote:

> This year I've put together my Bungay video at Bungay pace, so here it is,
> two months after the fact.
>
> Streaming and high quality download (MP4, 100MB, 720x540) from
>
> http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=ab2d6180b0bca7e46b6f
>
> Lower quality download (MP4, 47MB, 320x240) at
> http://www.tlmb.net/vids/BBU8sm.mp4
>
> Hope you enjoy.
>
> The Void
> Knobby

I only managed to see 3 quarters of it...not sure why.

Best bits for me were seeing Dave Barnes' 3 diabolos, Martin's 3 clubs
and a certain someone wearing a different pair of trousers. First pair of
'other' trousers I've seen him wear in 4 years.

Looked real fun.
Will

Nicodemus

Jul 27, 2007, 4:06:17 PM7/27/07
Loved the video. Loved the music (what's the first song?). Loved the
beautiful girl playing with a hat.

The Void

Jul 30, 2007, 6:51:10 AM7/30/07
Nicodemus wrote:
> Loved the video.

:-D

> Loved the music (what's the first song?).

Cartoon Lions by Joeyfat.
http://www.unlabel.net/joeyfat.htm

> Loved the beautiful girl playing with a hat.

That must have been messy.

The Void
12 out of 37? Move your feet, young 'un!

lynne

Jul 30, 2007, 11:03:43 AM7/30/07
The Void wrote:

> Nicodemus wrote:
> > Loved the video.
>
> :-D
>
> > Loved the music (what's the first song?).
>
> Cartoon Lions by Joeyfat.
> http://www.unlabel.net/joeyfat.htm
>
> > Loved the beautiful girl playing with a hat.
>
> That must have been messy.
>
> The Void
> 12 out of 37? Move your feet, young 'un!

Eww!

Just had chance to have a proper look at and listen to the vid. and oh
those lyrical gags/juxtapositions come thick and fast.

Wicked fun but I'm sure there wasn't *really* that much juggling going on.

Cheers luv

Lynne
(Play series Scrabble champion supremo)