Ir al primer mensaje no leído

DavidCain

no leída,
19 jun 2012, 9:44:29 a.m.19/6/2012
para
Does anyone have any Stu Raynolds clubs they'd like to donate or sell? I'm putting together a collection of pre-plastic juggling clubs for an educational. hands on workshop at juggling fests. Please let me know. Thanks.
David

Little Paul

no leída,
19 jun 2012, 11:29:16 a.m.19/6/2012
para
On 2012-06-19, DavidCain <davidcai...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have any Stu Raynolds clubs they'd like to donate or sell?

Not I - but when I was searching the net for a bit more info to job my
memory, I did find the patent for the Dube Airflite clubs, which I found
rather interesting: http://www.google.com/patents?id=LVQzAAAAEBAJ

It did make me wonder, are there any other interesting juggling related
patents out there?

-Paul
--
http://paulseward.com

Trey Wedge

no leída,
20 jun 2012, 7:53:52 a.m.20/6/2012
para
DavidCain wrote:
> Does anyone have any Stu Raynolds clubs they'd like to donate or sell? I'm putting together a collection of pre-plastic juggling clubs for an educational. hands on workshop at juggling fests. Please let me know. Thanks.
> David

Oh, I thought Andrew Conway was selling some on ebay, but they turned out to
be Harry Linde

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-Four-Harry-Lind-Antique-Juggling-Clubs-/180908456838?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1efbfb86#ht_500wt_1413

Still pre-plastic....

Anyway, good luck, you should be able to find some, those things are going to
last through the next ice age. I think Pickle Family Circus had a set of
something like 25 or 30 that they used in their juggling finale in the 80s and
90s....I've juggled them, and I have to say, I like plastic handles...

Trey Wedge

no leída,
20 jun 2012, 8:01:16 a.m.20/6/2012
para
Little Paul wrote:
> On 2012-06-19, DavidCain wrote:
> > Does anyone have any Stu Raynolds clubs they'd like to donate or sell?
>
> Not I - but when I was searching the net for a bit more info to job my
> memory, I did find the patent for the Dube Airflite clubs, which I found
> rather interesting: http://www.google.com/patents?id=LVQzAAAAEBAJ
>
> It did make me wonder, are there any other interesting juggling related
> patents out there?
>
> -Paul

The juggling club as recited in claim 1 or 3 in which the handle bends and
wiggles if held by the handle when throwing.
0 mensajes nuevos