[Video] Bungay Balls Up X

The Void

Jun 9, 2009, 6:16:19 AM6/9/09
Moo!

Caution: contains some juggling.

http://juggling.tv/video/2366/bbu-x

The Void
Happy Birthday, Gary!

--
TLMB tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees

Ian C

Jun 9, 2009, 6:28:58 AM6/9/09
Thanks Void,

But the download link for the 50fps version doesn't seem to work.

Cheers...Ian

The Void

Jun 9, 2009, 7:56:43 AM6/9/09
Ian C wrote:
> Thanks Void,
>
> But the download link for the 50fps version doesn't seem to work.

Sorry, that's a JTV bug that isn't fixed yet. You'll have to make do with
the iPod version for the moment.

The Void
Remembers being excited about animated gifs

ijuggle42

Jun 9, 2009, 8:40:31 AM6/9/09
The Void wrote:

> Moo!
>
> Caution: contains some juggling.
>
> http://juggling.tv/video/2366/bbu-x
>
> The Void
> Happy Birthday, Gary!
>
> --
> TLMB tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees

Beautiful

janik

Jun 10, 2009, 3:43:28 PM6/10/09
The Void wrote:

> Moo!
>
> Caution: contains some juggling.
>
> http://juggling.tv/video/2366/bbu-x

Quite a lot of juggling, actually. Must be fake.

What a great vid.

jani

The Void

Jun 10, 2009, 4:55:06 PM6/10/09
janik wrote:
> > Moo!
> >
> > Caution: contains some juggling.
> >
> > http://juggling.tv/video/2366/bbu-x
>
> Quite a lot of juggling, actually. Must be fake.

No, that was *all* of the juggling.

> What a great vid.

:-) Thanks. I edited out all the poker just for you.

The Void
Claws it back in the cash game.

--
TLMB tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees

Guy G

Jun 11, 2009, 4:48:15 AM6/11/09
The Void wrote:

> Moo!
>
> Caution: contains some juggling.
>
> http://juggling.tv/video/2366/bbu-x
>
> The Void
> Happy Birthday, Gary!
>
> --
> TLMB tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees

Excellent video, Void. Captured the mood very well, as always.

Guy

The Void

Jun 11, 2009, 4:35:28 PM6/11/09
The Void wrote:
> Ian C wrote:
> > Thanks Void,
> >
> > But the download link for the 50fps version doesn't seem to work.
>
> Sorry, that's a JTV bug that isn't fixed yet.

Fixed!

Thanks ij42 & Guy. :-)

The Void
Watched England win in the world cup today