[Video} Bungay Balls Up 9

The Void

Jun 1, 2008, 6:36:00 PM6/1/08
It's all done with magnets. Don't touch the table!

Streaming, and 50fps download at:
http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=3a46e340ee8257bc70e9

Older computer-/ipod-friendly 25fps version coming shortly.

Cinder toffee, ice-cream.... what next year?

The Void
Buttercup flapjacks?

KooKie

Jun 1, 2008, 7:05:54 PM6/1/08
The Void wrote:

> Older computer-/ipod-friendly 25fps version coming shortly.
>
> The Void
> Buttercup flapjacks?

Greatly appreciated :)

Adam Rowney

Jun 2, 2008, 7:37:07 AM6/2/08
The Void wrote:

> It's all done with magnets. Don't touch the table!
>
> Streaming, and 50fps download at:
> http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=3a46e340ee8257bc70e9
>
> Older computer-/ipod-friendly 25fps version coming shortly.
>
> Cinder toffee, ice-cream.... what next year?

Yay for cat throwing :)
Perfect music for the perfect relaxed festival, wish I was there.
Thanks :)
Adam

jani

Jun 2, 2008, 7:55:02 AM6/2/08
The Void wrote:
> It's all done with magnets. Don't touch the table!
>
> Streaming, and 50fps download at:
> http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=3a46e340ee8257bc70e9

Very acetastic, sir. That will go into my folder of precious stuff.

jani, juggling and chewing gum

Ian C

Jun 2, 2008, 8:42:25 AM6/2/08
Oh no!

I spend a week struggling to cope with the pace of real life and just as I
am getting there...

You take me right back to the beginning...

Oh well, whats the rush...it can all wait.

Nice work - you captured the spirit very well.

Thanks.

Nicarus

Jun 2, 2008, 9:44:27 AM6/2/08
That video did nothing but make me dream of the day when I would be in a
position to run away and attend something like that.

Thank you for sharing it and showing me a glimpse of what I'm missing out
on.

Nick.

charliejuggler

Jun 2, 2008, 11:59:44 AM6/2/08
Nicarus wrote:
> That video did nothing but make me dream of the day when I would be in a
> position to run away and attend something like that.
>
> Thank you for sharing it and showing me a glimpse of what I'm missing out
> on.
>
> Nick.

10th Bungay Balls Up next year, let's make it something special!

Cheers

Charlie

fivecat

Jun 2, 2008, 1:00:03 PM6/2/08
KooKie wrote:

> The Void wrote:
> >
> > Older computer-/ipod-friendly 25fps version coming shortly.
> >
> > The Void
> > Buttercup flapjacks?
> >

> Greatly appreciated :)

The colors in the video are stunning

Alex!

Jun 2, 2008, 1:12:54 PM6/2/08
The Void wrote:

> It's all done with magnets. Don't touch the table!
>
> Streaming, and 50fps download at:
> http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=3a46e340ee8257bc70e9
>
> Older computer-/ipod-friendly 25fps version coming shortly.
>
> Cinder toffee, ice-cream.... what next year?
>
> The Void
> Buttercup flapjacks?

You threw the cat!

I will definitly go, one year...

The Void

Jun 2, 2008, 5:44:24 PM6/2/08
The Void wrote:
> Older computer-/ipod-friendly 25fps version coming shortly.

http://www.tlmb.net/vids/BBU9-25f-42-1p.mp4

Viola.

The Void
Instrumental