[Video] - Bungay 2006 - Take 2!

Little Paul

Jun 23, 2006, 6:21:30 AM6/23/06
After the response my last bungay video received, I've produced an
alternative version.

It addresses two major complaints about my original video:

1 - It more accurately portrays the weather
2 - It's much more appropriately paced for a convention as relaxed as
bungay.

It's 2 minutes 39 seconds long, it's an mpeg, it's 22Mb.

http://lpbk.net/video/LP_BBU2006_2.mpg

Things people have said about it so far...

"Halfway through and I'm loving it!" - Lozza
"B.J Thomas?" [1] - Barnesy
"How do I do the equivalent of right-click-save-as on a mac?" - FAK

-Paul
PS Don't bother tagging it, I've set my server up so that the crawler won't
index this one - I have my reasons ;-)

[1] Very definately not. I can prove it with photos.

fakoriginal

Jun 23, 2006, 6:37:27 AM6/23/06
Little Paul wrote:
[snip]

> Things people have said about it so far...
>
> "Halfway through and I'm loving it!" - Lozza
> "B.J Thomas?" [1] - Barnesy
> "How do I do the equivalent of right-click-save-as on a mac?" - FAK
>
> -Paul
> PS Don't bother tagging it, I've set my server up so that the crawler won't
> index this one - I have my reasons ;-)
>
> [1] Very definately not. I can prove it with photos.

I would like to add that it is also well worth watching on fast-forward :)

fak

Little Paul

Jun 23, 2006, 6:41:07 AM6/23/06
On 2006-06-23, fakoriginal <fakor...@bigfoot.com.nospam> wrote:

> I would like to add that it is also well worth watching on fast-forward :)

But only if you've got a player that speeds the audio up as well as the
video.

-Paul

Azrelle

Jun 23, 2006, 6:42:11 AM6/23/06
Little Paul wrote:
> After the response my last bungay video received, I've produced an
> alternative version.
>
> It addresses two major complaints about my original video:
>
> 1 - It more accurately portrays the weather
> 2 - It's much more appropriately paced for a convention as relaxed as
> bungay.

Ahhhhh

only thing missing was my cup of tea. I think I'll fetch one and watch it
again...

--
Az

Guy G

Jun 23, 2006, 6:49:56 AM6/23/06

Ugh, no. I tried that after watching it once, and then had to watch it
a third time, just to get rid of the high-pitched warbling going around
my brain.

Guy

fakoriginal

Jun 23, 2006, 7:03:28 AM6/23/06

That's just your brain, Guy......

;-)

Guy G

Jun 23, 2006, 7:28:47 AM6/23/06
That's just mean. What did we ever do to you?

Guy

ian smith

Jun 23, 2006, 8:00:20 AM6/23/06

I "got it" pretty quickly, admittedly because I fell for the "6 balls on
a sink for a minute" video. Once fooled, twice wary!

Jason Perry

Jun 23, 2006, 8:06:09 AM6/23/06
"Little Paul" <use...@lpbk.net> wrote in message

> It addresses two major complaints about my original video:
>
> 2 - It's much more appropriately paced for a convention as relaxed as
> bungay.

I commented on that, but it wasn't a complaint, just an observation.

> http://lpbk.net/video/LP_BBU2006_2.mpg

Fantastic vid Paul, it bought back many fond memories. Now I just need to
steal Void's mp3 player, set it on random for a week, and I can relive the
whole festival. Hurrah!

BTW, that's a nice solid shower you've got there; someone's obviously put in
a lot of practise.

Jason.