Bungay Lives

Dave Barnes

Apr 10, 2001, 6:28:49 AM4/10/01
I'm posting this on behalf of Dan The Hat...

Bungay Lives!!!!!

Foot and mouth might have brought the country to it's knees, but top news
of the day is the Bungay Juggling Convention is definately on.

I (attempted) to load a copy of the flyer onto the yahoo groups file area
thingy, but if it didn't work heres the cheese:

24th - 28th May. Homestead Farm, Weston, Suffolk (or Norfolk I am not
sure, but they are very near each other?!).

It's now in a pretty barn, with large camping area nearby and a pub that
is very very close. There is even a shower and a bog for those of you who
like your home comforts ;o).

Could someone do me a favour and stick a message on rec.juugling. For
some reason my server won't allow me to access it anymore.

If anyone needs to get in touch with Monte his number is 07768 422524. Or
just send me an e-mail and I will persude you to go.

Cheers M'Dears. See you at the British.

Dan The Hat

--

Dave Barnes

Reply to won't work. To mail me use barnesd at mailcity dot com.

Anton

Apr 26, 2001, 1:05:08 PM4/26/01
If you've never been to a Bungay convention you should its one of the best!

Dave Barnes <w...@intelligence.eeng.liv.ac.uk> wrote in message
.