8 clubs - juggling world record

Giocoleria da diporto

Jun 6, 2023, 7:30:06 AM6/6/23
The 8 clubs world record is 16 catches, and it was achieved by:

1. Anthony Craig Commarota, AKA Anthony Gatto, on August 30th,
2006, with a fountain pattern [1] [2]
2. Willy Colombaioni, on October 17th, 2015, with a fountain
pattern [3] [4]
3. Spencer Androli, on December 5th, 2022, with a 97 siteswap pattern
[5]
4. Moritz Rosner, on June 5th, 2023, with a 97 siteswap pattern [6]

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPxHdybyNvM
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riyqrC1qrZ8&t=92s
[3] https://www.facebook.com/willy.colombaioni/videos/815617655221368/
[4] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRiDymD-q5w
[5] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9o9jkUuass&t=237s
[6] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3pxA_6iYF4&t=8s

Giocoleria da diporto

Jun 29, 2023, 3:19:49 PM6/29/23
Today Moritz Rosner, with a 97 siteswap pattern, has broken the 8 clubs
world record! Seventeen years after Gatto's record.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rsF1sqKE8

J M

Sep 5, 2023, 12:43:46 PM9/5/23
I just stumbled here accidentally because Homer Simpson was talking about Juggler's Despair. It's like a digital graveyard here :o

Giocoleria da diporto

Sep 29, 2023, 5:09:52 AM9/29/23
J M wrote:
> I just stumbled here accidentally because Homer Simpson was talking about Juggler's Despair. It's like a digital graveyard here :o

It's hard to find a healthy newsgroup in 2023.

In any case, unfortunately even jugglers prefer social networks, despite all their obvious defects, such as the terrible internal search engines, compensated by few advantages.