Bungay 2011 pics and reviews

The Void

Jun 2, 2011, 7:17:33 AM6/2/11

Bungay was rubbish. You'd all hate it. ;-)

My pics are at
http://www.tlmb.net/galleries/BBU12/

The Void
Publicity officer

--
TLMB tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees : 21 designs

Little Paul

Jun 2, 2011, 7:20:30 AM6/2/11
On 2011-06-02, The Void <vo...@youcanfindme.ifyouwant.nospam.com> wrote:

> Bungay was rubbish. You'd all hate it. ;-)

JoJ were right about one thing - Lazyjuggler was worth meeting.

-Paul
--
http://paulseward.com

udropped1

Jun 2, 2011, 10:50:36 AM6/2/11
The Void wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Bungay was rubbish. You'd all hate it. ;-)

wow! that looks effin awesome - nice photos

dave

Jun 2, 2011, 11:37:33 AM6/2/11
The Void wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Bungay was rubbish. You'd all hate it. ;-)
>
> My pics are at
> http://www.tlmb.net/galleries/BBU12/
>
> The Void
> Publicity officer
>
> --
> TLMB tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees : 21 designs

Looks fantastic. Your review just makes me want to go more. ;)

Monte

Jun 3, 2011, 12:26:38 PM6/3/11
dave wrote:

> The Void wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Bungay was rubbish. You'd all hate it. ;-)
> >
> > My pics are at
> > http://www.tlmb.net/galleries/BBU12/
> >
> > The Void
> > Publicity officer
> >
> > --
> > TLMB tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees : 21 designs
> >

> Looks fantastic. Your review just makes me want to go more. ;)

highs - Montegriffo's Frying Circus not peddling his over priced bland
food.
lows - nowhere near enough rain
Goals - Build the mk4 trebuchet, FAIL
Crush - none. Everyone was ugly and boring
Surprise - That everybody turned up yet again

Monte (deputy publicity officer)

The Void

Jun 6, 2011, 8:31:01 AM6/6/11

Lazy Juggler

Jun 6, 2011, 9:28:17 AM6/6/11
Little Paul wrote:

> On 2011-06-02, The Void <vo...@youcanfindme.ifyouwant.nospam.com> wrote:
> >
> > Bungay was rubbish. You'd all hate it. ;-)
>
> JoJ were right about one thing - Lazyjuggler was worth meeting.
>
> -Paul

:o)

charliejuggler

Jun 8, 2011, 8:08:38 AM6/8/11
The Void wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Bungay was rubbish. You'd all hate it. ;-)
>
> My pics are at
> http://www.tlmb.net/galleries/BBU12/
>
> The Void
> Publicity officer
>
> --
> TLMB tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees : 21 designs

And more from James including aerial/aerial shots!
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150182574331846.302297.587106845

Cheers

Charlie

charliejuggler

Jun 10, 2011, 9:05:07 AM6/10/11
charliejuggler wrote:

> The Void wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Bungay was rubbish. You'd all hate it. ;-)
> >
> > My pics are at
> > http://www.tlmb.net/galleries/BBU12/
> >
> > The Void
> > Publicity officer
> >
> > --
> > TLMB tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees : 21 designs
> >

> And more from James including aerial/aerial shots!
> http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150182574331846.302297.587106845
>
> Cheers
>
> Charlie

And finally some from me:
http://www.btinternet.com/~charleshull123/BBU/bbu2011/

Thanks to all who helped to make this year's event so....er....terrible. I
look forward to another awful time next year, at which I won't enjoy
myself at all. Somehow I'll force the wife and kids to come.

Chris Dunlop

Jun 16, 2011, 5:05:30 AM6/16/11

Thanks Charlie for a great reminder of the awfulness. How did you arrange
for the aerial photos? Mate with a plane? Camera attached to a
diabolo...?

Chris

charliejuggler

Jun 16, 2011, 11:28:31 AM6/16/11
Chris Dunlop wrote:

> Thanks Charlie for a great reminder of the awfulness. How did you arrange
> for the aerial photos? Mate with a plane? Camera attached to a
> diabolo...?
>
> Chris

Mate with a plane. Probably the most flash prop ever brought to a
convention...

Ewano

Jun 16, 2011, 11:37:36 AM6/16/11
charliejuggler wrote:

> Chris Dunlop wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Charlie for a great reminder of the awfulness. How did you arrange
> > for the aerial photos? Mate with a plane? Camera attached to a
> > diabolo...?
> >
> > Chris
>
> Mate with a plane. Probably the most flash prop ever brought to a
> convention...

Oh I don't know, planes are ten a penny - a mobile observatory now that's
flash..

Ewano - who wishes he'd been there that particular year..

Monte

Jun 17, 2011, 6:52:33 PM6/17/11
Yes Simons huge telescope was great although the full moon at the time
made it hard to see anything else well. Bloody light pollution. Looking at
the moon itself was fantastic though.

Monte