Top 40 Jugglers of 2008 Survey

jugglingsurvey

Nov 29, 2008, 4:38:46 PM11/29/08

That time of year again!

For the past five years there has been the same survey posted here on
rec.juggling. The results are used to compile a chart of the top 40
jugglers of the year in terms of who people like to watch live, read
about, watch on video, hear about, copy, bitch about, talk about, listen
to on their favourite juggling podcast, etc. It isn't who you think is the
best juggler, it is about who has been your favourite in past 12 months.

To take part, just fill out the first "Other Jugglers" question in the
survey. As for the rest of the survey, feel free to answer what you want,
I don't really care too much about it. The results will be compiled around
December 16th.

Please do not fill out this survey if it is no longer 2008!

Full name:
Age:
Nationality:
Gender:

OTHER JUGGLERS:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
video) and who did it?
3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)

YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
1. How many years have you been juggling?
2. Who taught you to juggle?
3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling?
4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or
talking about juggling?
5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?
6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done?
7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer?
8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers?
9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers?
10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they?

JUGGLING RECORDS:
1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash?
2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with
that number?
3. How many clubs can you flash?
4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that number?
5. How many rings can you flash?
6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that number?
7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash?
8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record
with that number?

TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):
1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage.
2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs.
3. 441 Mills Mess.
4. 4 ball Mills Mess.
5. 5 ball Mills Mess.
6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge.
7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head.
8. 66661 with 5 balls.
9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts.
10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs.
11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls.
12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling.
13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses.
14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs.
15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings.
16. Juggle with a head balance.
17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head.
19. A devilstick propeller in both directions.
20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches.

OPTIONAL NON_JUGGLING INFORMATION (I dont really want to know but it was
asked last year):
1. What is your religion (if any)?:
2. What is your sexuality?
3. Are you a vegetarian?
4. Do you gamble?
5. Do you smoke?
6. Are you a heavy drinker?
7. Are you overweight?
8. Have you ever been in prison?
9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs?
10. Have you ever been in prison?

JanneLaakso

Nov 29, 2008, 4:51:53 PM11/29/08
> OTHER JUGGLERS:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:
> -Wes Peden
> -Sakari Männistö
> -Viktor Gyllenberg
> -Jay Gilligan
> -Maksim Komaro
> -Peter Åberg
> -Kris Kremo
> -Anthony Gatto
> -Kristian Wanvik
> -Jean-Daniel Fricker

vandrizzle

Nov 29, 2008, 5:13:50 PM11/29/08
JanneLaakso wrote:

> > OTHER JUGGLERS:
> > 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:
> > -Sondre Ribe Ųverby
> > -Doug Sayers
> > -Vova Galchenko
> > -Jason Garfield
> > -Lauge Benjaminsen
> > -Peter Åberg
> > -Kobashun www.youtube.com/kobakobashun
> > -reeses2150
> > -Daniel Eaker
> > -Laura Ernst

rhalf

Nov 29, 2008, 5:30:25 PM11/29/08
Full name: Marcin Koscielny
Age: 20
Nationality: Poland
Gender: Male

OTHER JUGGLERS:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

- Wes Peden
- Jay Gilligan
- Stefan Sing
- Kristina Kokorina
- Jeff Lutkus
- Nikolai Gerasimov
- Morgan Cosquer
- Steven Ragatz
- Joelle Huguenin
- Pawel Witczak

2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
video) and who did it?

Behind the back 1s and behinf the neck 5ths in shower done by one
Japaneese guy.

3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)

each

YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
1. How many years have you been juggling? 3,5
2. Who taught you to juggle? Peapot's "3b different ways"
3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling? 2

4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or

talking about juggling? 22

5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of

juggling? ball, simple 3 ball tricks

6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done?

5 ball backcrosses
7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer? hobbyst
8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers? yes
9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers? yes
10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they? no

JUGGLING RECORDS:
1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash? 7

2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with

that number? 6, 30
3. How many clubs can you flash? 5

4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 5, 60
5. How many rings can you flash? 5

6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 5, 20
7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash? 3

8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record

with that number? -

TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):

1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage. yes
2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs. yes
3. 441 Mills Mess. yes
4. 4 ball Mills Mess. yes
5. 5 ball Mills Mess. no
6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge. yes
7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head. yes
8. 66661 with 5 balls. yes
9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts. no
10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs. yes
11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls. yes
12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling. no
13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses. yes
14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs. no
15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings. no
16. Juggle with a head balance. no
17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head. no
19. A devilstick propeller in both directions. no
20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches. no

Emman

Nov 29, 2008, 5:35:09 PM11/29/08
Full name: Emmanuël Boissé Pinard
Age: 17
Nationality: Québécois
Gender: Male

OTHER JUGGLERS:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

- Sean Blue
- Rodney Mullen
- Sergei Ignatov Sr
- Evgueni Biljauer
- Bob Bramson
- Norbi
- Michael Karas
- Florent Lestage
- Wes Peden
- Isaac Rockafellow
- Vova Galchenko
- Alexandr Kulakov
- Arash Farhang

2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
video) and who did it?

8 rings with ring balance, Sean Blue.

3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)

Good juggling, whatever type it is.

YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
1. How many years have you been juggling? 2 years
2. Who taught you to juggle? My circus class teacher
3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling? 1-3

4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or

talking about juggling? 1

5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?

Balls, BBB and chest juggling.
6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done? 5BBB
7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer? Hobbyist
8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers? Yes
9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers? Yes
10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they? 5BBB solid
and 8 rings, + other random stuff.

JUGGLING RECORDS:
1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash? 8

2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with

that number? 7, over 100.
3. How many clubs can you flash? 5

4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 5, over 50.
5. How many rings can you flash? 8

6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 7, over 50.
7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash? 7

8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record

with that number? 6, 14 or so.

TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):

1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage. yes
2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs. yes
3. 441 Mills Mess. yes

4. 4 ball Mills Mess. yes
5. 5 ball Mills Mess. yes
6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge. yes
7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head. yes
8. 66661 with 5 balls. yes
9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts. no
10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs. yes
11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls. yes
12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling. yes
13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses. yes
14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs. no
15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings. yes
16. Juggle with a head balance. yes
17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head. no
19. A devilstick propeller in both directions. no
20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches. no

Rikard

Nov 29, 2008, 5:36:16 PM11/29/08
Full name: Rikard Wallen
Age: 14
Nationality: Swedish
Gender: Male

OTHER JUGGLERS:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:
- Vova Galchenko
- Freddy Sheed
- Thomas Dietz
- Wes Peden
- Sondre Ribe Ųverby
- Lauge Benjaminsen
- Kobashun
- Richard Kohut
- Toby Walker
- Jason Garfield

2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
video) and who did it?
5 club 3 stage 1080 - Vova Galchcenko

3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)

Technical

YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
1. How many years have you been juggling? 0.583333333 (7 months)
2. Who taught you to juggle? My Brother
3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling? 1

4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or

talking about juggling? 0.1

5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?

clubs
6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done? 4
up 360
7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer? hobbyist
8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers? no
9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers? yes
10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they? get BBB
sollid, 5 clubs 5 up 360, db97531

JUGGLING RECORDS:
1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash? 7

2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with

that number? 6, 24 catches
3. How many clubs can you flash? 5

4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 4, dont know (too long)
5. How many rings can you flash? 5

6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 5, 50+ catches
7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash? 5

8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record

with that number? 5, 13 ctaches

TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):

2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs.

8. 66661 with 5 balls.

10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs.

12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling.

OPTIONAL NON_JUGGLING INFORMATION (I dont really want to know but it was
asked last year):

1. What is your religion (if any)?: none
2. What is your sexuality? straight
3. Are you a vegetarian? no
4. Do you gamble? no
5. Do you smoke? no
6. Are you a heavy drinker? no
7. Are you overweight? no
8. Have you ever been in prison? no
9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? no
10. Have you ever been in prison? (refer to awnswer from question 8)

7 up

Nov 29, 2008, 5:40:31 PM11/29/08
Juggling Survey
Full name: Daniel Eaker
Age: 17
Nationality: American
Gender: Male

OTHER JUGGLERS:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

- Vova Galchenko
-Thomas Dietz
- Wes Peden
- Doug Sayers
- Josh Horton
- Mark Nizer
- Toby Walker
- Victor Kee
- Benjamin Thompson
- Sean Blue

2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on

video) and who did it? The greatest trick that I have seen in person is
Sean Blue doing an 8 ring flash with a ring balance.

3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)

Technical/artistic/creative

YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
1. How many years have you been juggling?

2.5
2. Who taught you to juggle? Me
3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling? 2-4

4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or

talking about juggling? 2

5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?

Prop-clubs Style- technical

6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done?

5 club backcrosses
7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer? A mix
8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers? Yes
9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers? Yes

10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they?

To practice and become better.

JUGGLING RECORDS:
1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash? 10 (14 catches)

2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with

that number? 9 balls for 57 catches
3. How many clubs can you flash? 7 (so close to flashing 8!)

4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 7 clubs for 34 catches
5. How many rings can you flash? 9 rings (16 catches)

6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 8 rings for 40 catches
7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash? 9

8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record

with that number? 7 for 20 catches

TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):

1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage. Y
2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs.Y
3. 441 Mills Mess.Y
4. 4 ball Mills Mess.Y
5. 5 ball Mills Mess.Y
6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge.Y
7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head.Y
8. 66661 with 5 balls.Y
9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts.Y
10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs.Y
11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls.Y
12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling.Y
13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses.Y
14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs.Y
15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings.Y
16. Juggle with a head balance.Y
17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head.Y
19. A devilstick propeller in both directions.N
20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches.N

joi...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2008, 5:45:22 PM11/29/08
On 29 Nov, 17:13, k...@comcast.net.nospam.com (vandrizzle) wrote:
> JanneLaakso wrote:
>
> > > OTHER JUGGLERS:
> > > 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:
> > > -Sondre Ribe Øverby

> > > -Doug Sayers
> > > -Vova Galchenko
> > > -Jason Garfield
> > > -Lauge Benjaminsen
> > > -Peter Åberg
> > > -Kobashun  www.youtube.com/kobakobashun
> > > -reeses2150
> > > -Daniel Eaker
> > > -Laura Ernst
>
> --

my top 10 favorete juglers
Jason garfield
peter arberg
victor guillenberg
olga galchenko
reeses2150!
vova galchenko
wes peden
petter wadsten
ori roth
ron beeri

n8rae

Nov 29, 2008, 5:51:02 PM11/29/08

> Full name: Nathan Rae
> Age: 28
> Nationality: British
> Gender: Male

> OTHER JUGGLERS:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:
> - Ady Pole
> - Nathan Rae
> - Luke Burrage
> - wess peden
> - Pola Brendla
> - litle paul
> - Tony Armitage
> - Ewan Crichton
> - Chuck Norris
> - Steven Ragatz

> 2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
> video) and who did it?
> 3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
> comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)
>

> YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? 18
> 2. Who taught you to juggle? a circus skills workshop
> 3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling? 30 min

> 4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or
> talking about juggling? 20 min

> 5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?
club passing
> 6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done? not
sure.
> 7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer? hobbyist
> 8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers? yes
> 9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers? yes
> 10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they? Pass 7 and 8
clubs.

> JUGGLING RECORDS:
> 1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash? 5

> 2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with
> that number? 5
> 3. How many clubs can you flash? 3

> 4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that number?
pass
> 5. How many rings can you flash? 5

> 6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that number?
pass

> 7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash?
> 8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record
> with that number?
>

> TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):
> 1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage. no
> 2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs. no
> 3. 441 Mills Mess. no
> 4. 4 ball Mills Mess. no
> 5. 5 ball Mills Mess. no
> 6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge. no
> 7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head. yes
> 8. 66661 with 5 balls. no

> 9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts.
> 10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs. no
> 11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls. no
> 12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling. no
> 13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses. no
> 14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs. no
> 15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings. no
> 16. Juggle with a head balance. no
> 17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head. no
> 19. A devilstick propeller in both directions. yes
> 20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches. no

> OPTIONAL NON_JUGGLING INFORMATION (I dont really want to know but it was
> asked last year):
> 1. What is your religion (if any)?: none
> 2. What is your sexuality? anything goes

> 3. Are you a vegetarian? no
> 4. Do you gamble? no
> 5. Do you smoke? no
> 6. Are you a heavy drinker? no
> 7. Are you overweight? no
> 8. Have you ever been in prison? no
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? no
> 10. Have you ever been in prison? i can't believe this question is still on
here.

Sondre Øverby

Nov 29, 2008, 5:56:41 PM11/29/08
Full name: Sondre "Yomay" Ribe "Egg Boi" Øverby
Age: 18
Nationality: Norwegian
Gender: Male

OTHER JUGGLERS:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

- Haavard Hvidsten
- John Nations
- Peter Bone
- Thomas Dietz
- Jason Garfield
- Matthew Tiffany
- Vova Galchenko
- Toby Walker
- Anthony Gatto
- Myself

I think.

2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
video) and who did it?

Probably the 9 ring 7 up 360 by Anthony Gatto. He said that's one of the
hardest ones HE's done, so it has got to be high on the list... Also by
the same man is the 7 ring 7 up 360 with a ball bounce. I think those two
are on the top of the top...

3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)

Technical please. Some artistic and especially original is good, but let
it involve throwing at the very least.

YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
1. How many years have you been juggling? - almost 3 years now
2. Who taught you to juggle? - a guy in my class. I am very competitive so
I CRUSHED him.
3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling? An hour
maybe.

4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or

talking about juggling? Probably two hours or more.

5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?

Is "technical" a a style? I prefer to juggle beanbags, but rings are also
cool. I like watching all three props about an equal amount each depending
on the tricks, but I never juggle clubs.
6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done? 5
ball Mills Mess 3 up 360 in Mills Mess back to Mills Mess.
7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer? Hobbyist for
now, but I have done some performing and want to do more.
8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers? Yes.
9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers? Yes.
10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they? I want 7
balls and 7 rings solid, preferably solid enough to perform a trick or two.

JUGGLING RECORDS:
1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash? 11

2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with

that number? 9 beanbags: 30 throws and 23 catches from April 2007
3. How many clubs can you flash? 5

4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 5, maybe 18 catches
5. How many rings can you flash? 8

6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 7 rings, 18 catches clean
7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash? 7

8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record

with that number? 6, maybe 20 catches

TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):

1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage. NO
2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs. YES
3. 441 Mills Mess. YES
4. 4 ball Mills Mess. YES
5. 5 ball Mills Mess. YES
6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge. YES
7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head. YES
8. 66661 with 5 balls. YES
9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts. NO
10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs. YES, or I could before
11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls. YES
12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling. YES
13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses. NO
14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs. NO
15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings. YES
16. Juggle with a head balance. 3 balls for 20 catches maybe
17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head. NO
19. A devilstick propeller in both directions. NO
20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches. YES

OPTIONAL NON_JUGGLING INFORMATION (I dont really want to know but it was
asked last year):

1. What is your religion (if any)?: Christian, protestant
2. What is your sexuality? I like females.
3. Are you a vegetarian? No.
4. Do you gamble? No.
5. Do you smoke? No.
6. Are you a heavy drinker? No.
7. Are you overweight? No.
8. Have you ever been in prison? No.
9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? No.
10. Have you ever been in prison? No.

Sondre

Sondre Øverby

Nov 29, 2008, 6:01:49 PM11/29/08
Sondre Řverby wrote:

> OTHER JUGGLERS:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:
> - Haavard Hvidsten
> - John Nations
> - Peter Bone
> - Thomas Dietz
> - Jason Garfield
> - Matthew Tiffany
> - Vova Galchenko
> - Toby Walker
> - Anthony Gatto
> - Myself
>
> I think.

Oops, I wrote "Myself" as a joke and meant to go back and change it,
hoping to remember another name before I hit "Submit message", but forgot
about it, and well, I'm not supposed to be on my own list really... I
think I want to give that place to, er... Adrian Pole!

Andreas Folk

Nov 29, 2008, 6:33:43 PM11/29/08
Full name: Andreas Folk
Age: 25
Nationality: german
Gender: male

OTHER JUGGLERS:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

- Thomas Dietz
- Patrick Elmnert
- Wes Peden
- Jan Albert
- Alexander Kulakov
- Christof Buch
- Bob Carr
- Toby Walker
- Markus Furtner
- Jason Garfield
that's the hardest question on the survey!!! i hope nobody's sad because
it didn't put him/ her on the list

2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
video) and who did it?

Alexander Kulakov's "flat-cakes" with 5 rings (his first attempt in
Karlsruhe)

3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)

NO PREFERENCE HERE

YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
1. How many years have you been juggling?

4

2. Who taught you to juggle?

Bob Carr, the internet and and ....

3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling?

1-2 hours

4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or
talking about juggling?

2 hours

5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?

balls, technical stuff with medium numbers (4-7)

6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done?

5 ball 5 up 360 into 6x4

7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer?

hobbyist

8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers?

yes

9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers?

yes

10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they?

constantly changing, right now it's 5 club backxx and 7 ball 5 up 360 and
solid 7 rings

9

2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with
that number?

8 (18 catches)

3. How many clubs can you flash?

6

4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that number?

5 (525 catches in doubles, 2'23'')

5. How many rings can you flash?

8

6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that number?

7 (26 catches)

7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash?
8
8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record
with that number?

7 (62 catches)

TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):
1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage.

no

2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs.

yes
3. 441 Mills Mess.
yes

4. 4 ball Mills Mess.

yes

5. 5 ball Mills Mess.

yes

6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge.

yes

7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head.

yes

8. 66661 with 5 balls.

yes

9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts.

no (record is 4)

10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs.

yes

11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls.

yes

12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling.

no

13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses.

yes

14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs.

no

15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings.

yes

16. Juggle with a head balance.

yes

17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head.

no

19. A devilstick propeller in both directions.

no

20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches.

yes

ChaseMartin

Nov 29, 2008, 6:39:35 PM11/29/08
Full name: Chase Andrew Martin
Age: 22
Nationality: American
Gender: Male

OTHER JUGGLERS:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

- Peter Bone
- Thomas Dietz

- Chris Fowler
- David Leahy
- Anthony Gatto
- Vova Galchenko
- Pawel Witczak
- Bill Giduz
- Toby Walker
- Paul DeMusio <-- clueless on spelling

2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on

video) and who did it? Peter bone in his Best Bits video doing 2 crossing
triplexes back into a 7 cascade.

3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)

Technical

YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
1. How many years have you been juggling? 10
2. Who taught you to juggle? An instructional book & video
3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling? 1.5 or 2

4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or

talking about juggling? 1
5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling? 5
ball siteswap
6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done? 3
ball 1 up backflip
7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer? Hobbyist
8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers? No
9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers? Yes
10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they? Longest runs
possible of 5 ball siteswap

JUGGLING RECORDS:
1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash?7

2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with

that number? 7, 15
3. How many clubs can you flash? 5

4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 4, 100 at least, I've never tried
5. How many rings can you flash? 3

6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 3, I get bored and put them back down after about 40 catches :)
7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash? 5

8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record

with that number? 5, 600 or so

[...]

Adam Rowney

Nov 29, 2008, 7:15:58 PM11/29/08

Full name: Adam Rowney
Age: 23
Nationality: English
Gender: Male

OTHER JUGGLERS:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

- Thomas Dietz
- Wes Peden
- Peter Bone
- Eden Zak
- Luke Burrage
- Toby Walker
- Aaron Gregg
- Ivan Pecel
- Marco Paoletti
- Bill Berry

2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
video) and who did it?

Attempt at 6 club b97531 by Scott Sorensen

3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)

Technical mixed with elements of creative juggling.

YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
1. How many years have you been juggling? 3
2. Who taught you to juggle? Ernst, german juggler and diobolist

3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling?

15-30min

4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or

talking about juggling? 15 min

5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?

Ball, technical

6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done?

b97531
7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer? Hobbyist
8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers? No

9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers?

No
10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they? Qualify
9 balls

JUGGLING RECORDS:
1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash? 9

2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with

that number? 8, 16 catches
3. How many clubs can you flash? 5

4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 5, 20ish catches

5. How many rings can you flash? 6
6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 6, 20ish catches
7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash? 5

8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record

with that number 5, 15 catches

[...]

4. Do you gamble? yes

5. Do you smoke? no
6. Are you a heavy drinker? no
7. Are you overweight? no

8. Have you ever been in prison? no
9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? no
10. Have you ever been in prison? no

sennaho

Nov 29, 2008, 7:48:41 PM11/29/08
Full name:
Age:
Nationality:
Gender:

OTHER JUGGLERS:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

-Wes Peden
-Michael Karas
-Peter Åberg
-Adrian Pole
-Vova Galchenko
-Thomas Dietz
-Toby Walker
-BoBBo
-Viktor Gyllenberg
-Freddy Sheed

2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
video) and who did it?

-I have no idea!

3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)

-It depends...

YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
1. How many years have you been juggling?

-about 4 years

2. Who taught you to juggle?

-the Internet

3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling?

-nowadays less that one sadly

4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or
talking about juggling?

-nowadays mostly no time at all

5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?

-I like rings most, then balls! I like to do what I want to do! Try to
learn and make things that looks cool and beautiful.

6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done?

-I could tell you, but then I would have to make you disappear

7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer?

-Performer

8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers?

-Yeah

9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers?

-

10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they?

-I want to be a proffesional circus performer, and use my juggling to make
performances that will give something to the audience.

JUGGLING RECORDS:
1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash?

-8

2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with
that number?

-7. Record is 127

3. How many clubs can you flash?

-5

4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that number?

-5. Record is 85 or something (I don´t do clubs)

5. How many rings can you flash?

-7 (never tried 8)

6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that number?

-7. Record is 21

7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash?

-5

8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record
with that number?

-5. I have no idea what the record is. Havent done it for a year!

TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):
1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage.

-No

2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs.

-Yes
3. 441 Mills Mess.
-No

4. 4 ball Mills Mess.

-Yes

5. 5 ball Mills Mess.

-No

6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge.

-No

7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head.

-Yes

8. 66661 with 5 balls.

-Yes

9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts.

-No

10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs.

-No (but have done it like 30 times)

11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls.

-No (but I have done it)

12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling.

-No

13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses.

-No

14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs.

-No

15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings.

-Yes

16. Juggle with a head balance.

-No

17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head.

-No

19. A devilstick propeller in both directions.

-No

20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches.

-Yes

OPTIONAL NON_JUGGLING INFORMATION (I dont really want to know but it was
asked last year):
1. What is your religion (if any)?:

-None

2. What is your sexuality?

-Heterosexual

3. Are you a vegetarian?

-Hell no!
4. Do you gamble?
-No. You bet against?
5. Do you smoke?
-NO!

6. Are you a heavy drinker?

-No
7. Are you overweight?
-No

8. Have you ever been in prison?

-No

9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs?

-No

10. Have you ever been in prison?

-See question 8

Reuben

Nov 29, 2008, 8:41:47 PM11/29/08

> OTHER JUGGLERS:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

> Sean Mckinney
> Ori Roth
> Michael Karas
> Jamie Fletcher
> Dan Holzman
> Dave Kelly
> John Cleese (has been known to juggle)
> Greg Kennedy
> Falco
> Komei Aoki

Thanks,

Reuben

Paul

Nov 29, 2008, 9:26:52 PM11/29/08
On 29 Nov, 21:38, jugglingsur...@yahoo.co.uk.nospam.com
(jugglingsurvey) wrote:

> Full name: Paul Darren Ballard
> Age: 29
> Nationality: British
> Gender: Male. Just.

> OTHER JUGGLERS:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

> - Wes Peden.
> - Komei Aoki.
> - Freddy Sheed.
> - Peter Aburg.
> - Matthew Tiffany.
> - Reuben. (Because no matter how many times I watch the video's, it still just doesn't seem possible)
> - Micheal Karas.
> - Haggis McLeod. (For a great taste in shirts, bad taste in shoes, and being a bloody nice chap at the BJC)
> - Luke Burrage (For mentioning me in his podcast)
> - Unicycle Tone (For promising to buy me beer)

> 2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
> video) and who did it?

How the hell are you meant to decide that? No comment.

> 3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
> comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)

Technical/Artistic I suppose.

> YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
> 1. How many years have you been juggling?

15 years, give or take.

> 2. Who taught you to juggle?

Me.

> 3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling?

Not enough.

> 4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or
> talking about juggling?

More than I should.

> 5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?

I'm best at balls, but I prefer clubs.

> 6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done?

I once juggled shoes whilst my friends sang Jimmy Nail's 'Crocodile
Shoes' to earn the train fare home. So prabably that.

> 7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer?

Hobbyist,

> 8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers?

Nooooooo.

> 9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers?

Yes.

> 10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they?

5 Clubs solid by the end of next year, a decent 3/4 club routine, to
do something more with 2 diabolos other than the shuffle. and learn to
pass.

> JUGGLING RECORDS:
> 1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash? 7

> 2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with

> that number? 5, and god knows, I didn't realise I should be counting.
> 3. How many clubs can you flash? 5, Just.
> 4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that number? 4, see 2.
> 5. How many rings can you flash? I hate rings.
> 6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that number? I hate rings.
> 7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash? 5.

> 8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record

> with that number? 4, see 2.

> TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):

> 1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage. No

> 2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs. Yes
> 3. 441 Mills Mess. Yes

> 4. 4 ball Mills Mess. Yes (Just qualify)
> 5. 5 ball Mills Mess. No
> 6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge. Yes
> 7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head. Yes
> 8. 66661 with 5 balls. Yes
> 9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts. No
> 10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs. No
> 11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls. No
> 12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling. Yes
> 13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses. No
> 14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs. No
> 15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings. Urgh. No
> 16. Juggle with a head balance. No
> 17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head. No
> 19. A devilstick propeller in both directions. Yes
> 20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches. Yes

KooKie

Nov 29, 2008, 11:29:08 PM11/29/08
rhalf wrote:

> 2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
> video) and who did it?
>
> Behind the back 1s and behinf the neck 5ths in shower done by one
> Japaneese guy.

Hell yeah! I noticed that trick too a while back. That looked like it was
from the future or something :-).

Kim
(Eating some bread with Japacheese..seem to be having trouble naming the
most epic trick ever)

Jacob:Sacher

Nov 29, 2008, 11:56:22 PM11/29/08

> Full name:Jacob:Sacher
> Age:14
> Nationality:Australian
> Gender:male

> OTHER JUGGLERS:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:
> -Wes Peden
> -Joe Showers
> -Thomas Dietz
> -Reeses 2150
> -Vova Galchenko
> -Jeff Peden
> -Toby Walker
> -Anthony Gatto
> -Jason Garfield
> -Freddy Sheed

> 2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
> video) and who did it?
97531 with clubs and the 3 was a head roll By Thomas Dietz

> 3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,

> comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc.
> Techinical
>

> YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? 1
> 2. Who taught you to juggle? Me
> 3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling?1-2

> 4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or

> talking about juggling? 1

> 5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?

Balls!Technically
> 6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done? Half
contorsion 3 ball juggling
> 7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer? hobbyist
> 8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers?no
> 9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers?Yes
> 10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they?hfdb97531

Vasili

Nov 29, 2008, 11:57:32 PM11/29/08
Full name: Vasili Galchenko
Age: 43
Nationality: Russian
Gender: male

1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

- Vova Galchenko
- Olga Galchenko
- Laura Ernst

gonzo

Nov 29, 2008, 11:59:15 PM11/29/08
Full name: Tony Gonzalez

Age: 22
Nationality: American
Gender: Male

OTHER JUGGLERS:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

- Wes Peden
- Jay Gilligan

- Komei Aoki
- Sean McKinney
- Tony Flowers
- Chris LaRue
- Ville Walo
- Toby Walker
- Luke Wilson
- Nick Laffey

2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
video) and who did it?

- Routines and combinations by Sakari, Florent, Wes, Komei, Jay, and Elias.
- Erik Aberg's 3c chin lolls

YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
1. How many years have you been juggling? 9
2. Who taught you to juggle? Jack VanNoord, 6th grade math teacher

JUGGLING RECORDS:
1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash? 8

2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with

that number? 7 balls, 30 catches
3. How many clubs can you flash? 6
4. How many clubs can you qualify ... record with that number? 5, 4+
minutes

TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):

2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs. yes, no, yes
7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head. yes
9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts. yes
11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls. no
14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs. yes
16. Juggle with a head balance. no
20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches. yes

chasehenson

Nov 30, 2008, 12:20:26 AM11/30/08

Full name: Chase Henson
Age: 22
Nationality: Texan
Gender: Male

OTHER JUGGLERS:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

-Elias Hedlund
-Wes Peden
-Komei Aoki
-Marco Paoletti
-Thomas Dietz
-Jay Gilligan
-Meghan Claire Pike
-Joe Showers
-Reuben
-Falco

2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on

video) and who did it? see 32:22 in Wes' "Expectations"

3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)

Artistic juggling and Gentleman Juggling routines

YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
1. How many years have you been juggling? 3
2. Who taught you to juggle? Michael Willett / The Strong Jugglers
3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling? 3

4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or

talking about juggling? 3

5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?

balls, artsy?

6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done?

2-stage, 3-up
7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer? hobbyist
8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers? yes
9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers? yes
10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they? solid 7
ball, solid 5 club.

JUGGLING RECORDS:
1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash? 8

2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with

that number? 7, 40-something
3. How many clubs can you flash? 5

4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 5, 30-ish

5. How many rings can you flash? 6
6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 5, 30-ish
7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash? 5

8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record

with that number? 5, 50-something

TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):

1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage. no

2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs. yes
3. 441 Mills Mess. yes

4. 4 ball Mills Mess. yes
5. 5 ball Mills Mess. yes
6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge. yes
7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head. yes
8. 66661 with 5 balls. yes
9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts. no
10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs. yes
11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls. yes
12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling. no
13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses. no
14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs. no
15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings. no
16. Juggle with a head balance. no
17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head. no
19. A devilstick propeller in both directions. yes
20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches. yes

Reeses2150

Nov 30, 2008, 2:17:24 AM11/30/08
Full name: Richard Kohut Jr
Age: 20
Nationality: American
Gender: Male

> OTHER JUGGLERS:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

Freddy Sheed (for being the most awesome)
Thomas Dietz (best technical juggling period.)
Greg Kennedy (for the best routines)
Michael Karas (for the best innovation in 2008)
Jason Garfield (the best juggling podcast out there, well, the best 2
episodes)
Ross Berenson (for the most AWESOME juggling shirts ever)
Vova Galchenko (for making TV twice this year! And just being the best
overall juggler of 08)

(I'm actually amazed and flattered that there's more than 3 or 4 people
adding me to the list. Thanks guys!)

> 2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
> video) and who did it?

A dude I saw at Juggle This! trying and GETTING a 7 ball mills mess.

> 3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
> comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)

Technical mostly, but the best is a blend between technical with hints of
manipulation. Like a 5 ball contort.

> YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
> 1. How many years have you been juggling?

4 Years. (since summer 2004)

> 2. Who taught you to juggle?

I did, But I figured out the cascade by watching Adam Savage on the
Exploding Jawbreaker episode of Mythbusters.

> 3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling?

1-2 hours at most.

> 4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or
> talking about juggling?

one hour

> 5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?

RINGS. Style? Technical style with hints of manipulation.

> 6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done?

4 Ring Mills Mess

> 7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer?

Hobbyist who performs

> 8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers?

Yes.

> 9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers?

Yes.

> 10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they?

Just to be known in the community, and to end up being someone who other
casual jugglers can come to to learn a few tricks.

> JUGGLING RECORDS:
> 1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash?

I've flashed 8 balls, and ran 7 rings.

> 2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with
> that number?

7 balls for 22 catches.

> 3. How many clubs can you flash?

5 clubs flash.

> 4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that number?

4 clubs, 38 catches.

> 5. How many rings can you flash?

7. But only because I haven't tried 8 yet.

> 6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that number?

6,k and I've made 37 catches recently.b

> 7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash?

5.

> 8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record
> with that number?

4, and I don't know that record

> TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):
> 1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage.

no

> 2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs.

yes. balls.

> 3. 441 Mills Mess.
no

> 4. 4 ball Mills Mess.
yes

> 5. 5 ball Mills Mess.

no, but flashed

> 6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge.

yes

> 7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head.

yes

> 8. 66661 with 5 balls.

yes

> 9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts.

no

> 10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs.

yes

> 11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls.

no

> 12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling.

no

> 13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses.

no

> 14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs.

no

> 15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings.

no

> 16. Juggle with a head balance.

no

> 17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head.

no

> 19. A devilstick propeller in both directions.

yes

> 20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches.

no. never tried 2 diabolos

> OPTIONAL NON_JUGGLING INFORMATION (I dont really want to know but it was
> asked last year):
> 1. What is your religion (if any)?:

Agnostic. I believe in Mother Nature as the closest thing there is to a
god. otherwise, Atheist.

> 2. What is your sexuality?

Straight, but more asexual in real life.

> 3. Are you a vegetarian?

never.

> 4. Do you gamble?
not much, but I will play hold'em poker

> 5. Do you smoke?
hell no. nasty

> 6. Are you a heavy drinker?

no.

> 7. Are you overweight?
uh, yes.

> 8. Have you ever been in prison?

nope.

> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs?

Never. Unless alcohol counts.

> 10. Have you ever been in prison?

no. But I have been taken in for questioning.

ChaseMartin

Nov 30, 2008, 2:45:01 AM11/30/08

Is it strange that there are two people age 22 named chase on this forum??

Le_lemGo

Nov 30, 2008, 3:09:33 AM11/30/08

> OTHER JUGGLERS:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:
> - Wes Peden
> - Thomas Dietz
> - Peter Bone
> - Sondre Øverby
> - Sakari Mannisto
> - Reuben
> - Toby Walker
> - Vova
> - Frida Brinkmann
> - Emil Dahl

aaron gregg

Nov 30, 2008, 3:16:00 AM11/30/08
> Full name: Aaron Gregg
> Age: thirty-deuce
> Nationality: Canuckian
> Gender: yes please

> OTHER JUGGLERS:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:
> - Reeses2150
> - Fritz Grobe
> - Little Paul
> - N8rae
> - David Clay
> - Kit Summers
> - Michael Karas
> - Sean Blue
> - Scott Sorensen
> - Charlie Brown

python

Nov 30, 2008, 3:19:15 AM11/30/08

> Full name: Laszlo Gyimothi
> Age: 18
> Nationality: Hungarian
> Gender: Male

> OTHER JUGGLERS:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:
> - Anthony Gatto
> - Komei Aoki
> - Wes Peden
> - Vova Galchenko
> - Ori Roth
> - Nereus Lajos
> - Sergei Ignatov
> - Jason Garfield
> - Thomas Dietz
> - Alexandr Koblikov

Scott Seltzer

Nov 30, 2008, 4:00:54 AM11/30/08
Sondre Øverby wrote:
> 2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
> video) and who did it?
>
> Probably the 9 ring 7 up 360 by Anthony Gatto. He said that's one of the
> hardest ones HE's done, so it has got to be high on the list... Also by
> the same man is the 7 ring 7 up 360 with a ball bounce. I think those two
> are on the top of the top...

Gatto demonstrated 9 ring 9 up pirouettes at BJC2K including once directly
to a pulldown.

-Scott

Sondre Øverby

Nov 30, 2008, 4:45:16 AM11/30/08

Wow! I'm assuming nobody was allowed to film any of these? (er.. though
maybe someone did anyway) Too bad I wasn't there. Meh, I hadn't even
started finding out what juggling was back then.

Sondre

Brook Roberts

Nov 30, 2008, 4:58:11 AM11/30/08
[...]

2. Who taught you to juggle? Self-taught
3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling? 1.25

4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or

talking about juggling? 0.25

5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?

Balls, technical

6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done?

Erics
7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer? Hobbyist
8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers? Nope
9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers? Nope
10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they? 7 balls.

JUGGLING RECORDS:
1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash? 7

2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with

that number? 7 - 32

3. How many clubs can you flash? 5
4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 5 -
11
5. How many rings can you flash? 5

6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 5 -
50+

7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash? 5
8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record

with that number? 5 -50+

TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):

1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage. Probably

2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs. Yes
3. 441 Mills Mess. Yes

4. 4 ball Mills Mess. Yes
5. 5 ball Mills Mess. Ish
6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge. Yes
7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head. Yes
8. 66661 with 5 balls. Ish
9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts. No
10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs. No

11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls.

12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling. No
13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses. Yes
14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs. No
15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings. No
16. Juggle with a head balance. No
17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head. No
19. A devilstick propeller in both directions. No
20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches. No

Harm1

Nov 30, 2008, 5:19:35 AM11/30/08
Full name: Harm Jelle van der Laan
Age: 21
Nationality: Dutch
Gender: Male

OTHER JUGGLERS:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

- Julien Clement
- Morgan Cosquer
- Guillaume Martinet
- Minh Tam Kaplan
- Sean Gandini
- Kati Ylä-Hokkala
- Stefan Sing
- Emmanuel Perez
- Sander de Cuyper
- Alexander Kulakov

2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
video) and who did it?

An inexpliquable 3ball trick by Julien Clement in Carvin '08

3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)

Juggling integrated with dance

YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
1. How many years have you been juggling? 15
2. Who taught you to juggle? Johan Both (local Circus Teacher)
3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling? 3

4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or

talking about juggling? 2

5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?

balls, with dance
6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done? 5
up stack into 6 ball mills mess

7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer?

performer

8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers?

yes

9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers?

yes

10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they?

to be the best I can be

JUGGLING RECORDS:
1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash? 9

2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with

that number? 8, 17
3. How many clubs can you flash? 6

4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 5, about a minute
5. How many rings can you flash? 8

6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 7, 14
7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash? 7
8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record 6
with that number? 20

[...]

1. What is your religion (if any)?: ahteist
2. What is your sexuality? straight
3. Are you a vegetarian? yes

4. Do you gamble? no

5. Do you smoke? no
6. Are you a heavy drinker? no
7. Are you overweight? no

8. Have you ever been in prison? no

9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? no

10. Have you ever been in prison? no

AliTheJuggler

Nov 30, 2008, 5:33:08 AM11/30/08
jugglingsurvey wrote:
> Full name:
Alister Burt
> Age:
13
> Nationality:
English
> Gender:
male

> OTHER JUGGLERS:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:
- Adrian Pole
- Sondre Overby
- Anthony Gatto
- Luke Burrage
- Vova Galchenko
- Chris Taibbi

- Wes Peden
- Thomas Dietz
- Richard Kohut
- Chris Fowler

> 2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
> video) and who did it?
it was something LP sent me in the ijdb chatroom ages ago by popovich, it
ws a really big combo trick, its either that or tiff's 2 connected
db97531's (even if he didnt quite land it)

> 3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
> comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)
a cross between technical and artistic, so hard tricks but in a good
act/routine thing

> YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
> 1. How many years have you been juggling?
it'll be one year on the 4th since i got my first diabolo, not sure when
exactly i started juggling, definitely after this years bjc though

> 2. Who taught you to juggle?
whoever wrote the ijdb how to juggle page, colin E methinks

> 3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling?
1-2

> 4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or
> talking about juggling?
1

> 5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?
balls, siteswaps

> 6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done?
97531 probably

> 7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer?
hobbyist but i want to get into performing

> 8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers?
no

> 9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers?
no

> 10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they?
9 ball flash semi consistent, 7 balls solid, 5 clubs, 5 ball backcrosses

> JUGGLING RECORDS:
> 1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash?
8

> 2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with
> that number?
7, 15

> 3. How many clubs can you flash?
almost 5, 4 if you dont want to count caught then fumble and drop the last
club

> 4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that number?
4, 12 catches

> 5. How many rings can you flash?
6

> 6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that number?
5, 20-30 catches

> 7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash?
5

> 8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record
> with that number? 4, its pretty solid

> TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):
> 1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage.
no

> 2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs.
yes
> 3. 441 Mills Mess.
yes
> 4. 4 ball Mills Mess.
yes
> 5. 5 ball Mills Mess.
for 8 catches

> 6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge.
yes
> 7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head.
yes
> 8. 66661 with 5 balls.
yes
> 9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts.
no
> 10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs.
yes
> 11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls.
no

> 12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling.
no
> 13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses.
no

> 14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs.
no
> 15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings.
no
> 16. Juggle with a head balance.
sort of

> 17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head.
no
> 19. A devilstick propeller in both directions.
no
> 20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches.
yes

> OPTIONAL NON_JUGGLING INFORMATION (I dont really want to know but it was
> asked last year):
> 1. What is your religion (if any)?:
dont have one

> 2. What is your sexuality?
hetro

> 3. Are you a vegetarian?
no

> 4. Do you gamble?
no
> 5. Do you smoke?
no
> 6. Are you a heavy drinker?
no
> 7. Are you overweight?
depends what you class as overweight, 70kg at 6ft

> 8. Have you ever been in prison?
not as an inmate

> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs?
nope

> 10. Have you ever been in prison?
still no, stop it with the accusations god damnit :)

Adrian Pole

Nov 30, 2008, 5:52:06 AM11/30/08
Full name:
Age: 13
Nationality: British
Gender: Male

OTHER JUGGLERS:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

-1-Anthony Gatto
-2-Francis Brunn
-3-Sergei Ignatov
-4-Sergei Ignatov Jr
-5-Rafael De Carlos
-6-Alan Sulc
-7-Scott Sorenson
-8-Alexander Kulakov
-9-Octavio Alegria
-10-Paul Ponce

2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
video) and who did it?

I love so many tricks that this is impossible to fill out.

3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
> comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)

Technical Juggling on stage, like Nereus or Sulc.

> YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
> 1. How many years have you been juggling?

5

> 2. Who taught you to juggle?

A book.

> 3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling?

Variable. From never to 3 or 4.

> 4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or
> talking about juggling?

too many.

> 5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?

technical rings.

> 6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done?

Pancakes=beautiful

> 7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer?

Hobbyist

> 8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers?

yes.

> 9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers?

yes.

10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they?

9 rings on stage. maybe. Monte Carlo. maybe.

> JUGGLING RECORDS:
> 1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash?

8

> 2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with
> that number?

7/who knows? Probably around 40 catches.

> 3. How many clubs can you flash?

5

> 4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that number?

5/100

How many rings can you flash?

8

> 6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that number?

7, about 30

> 7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash?

5

> 8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record
> with that number?

5/not sure

> TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):
> 1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage. no
> 2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs. yes

> 3. 441 Mills Mess. no

> 4. 4 ball Mills Mess. yes

> 5. 5 ball Mills Mess. for 2 or 3 rounds
> 6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge. no.
> 7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head. yes.
> 8. 66661 with 5 balls. yes.
> 9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts. yes.
> 10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs. yes.
> 11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls. yess.
> 12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling. yes.
> 13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses. yes.
> 14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs. no.
> 15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings. yes.
> 16. Juggle with a head balance. yes.
> 17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head. no.
> 19. A devilstick propeller in both directions. yes.
> 20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches. yes.

> OPTIONAL NON_JUGGLING INFORMATION (I dont really want to know but it was
> asked last year):

> 1. What is your religion (if any)?: none
> 2. What is your sexuality? hetrosexual
> 3. Are you a vegetarian? no.
> 4. Do you gamble? no.
> 5. Do you smoke? no.
> 6. Are you a heavy drinker? no.
> 7. Are you overweight? no.
> 8. Have you ever been in prison? no.
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? no.
> 10. Have you ever been in prison? don't you trust me?

Adrian Pole

Nov 30, 2008, 5:53:16 AM11/30/08

> think I want to give that place to, er... Adrian Pole!
>

> Sondre

Allow me to clean that egg out of your beard...no, I insist!

Adrian Pole

Nov 30, 2008, 5:54:48 AM11/30/08

> Wow! I'm assuming nobody was allowed to film any of these? (er.. though
> maybe someone did anyway) Too bad I wasn't there. Meh, I hadn't even
> started finding out what juggling was back then.
>
> Sondre

Sondre, the crazy numbers clips in a yellow lit gym (11 rings, 9 rings,
pulldowns etc etc) are Gatto practicing at the BJC.

Sondre Øverby

Nov 30, 2008, 6:08:36 AM11/30/08
Adrian Pole wrote:

> > Wow! I'm assuming nobody was allowed to film any of these? (er.. though
> > maybe someone did anyway) Too bad I wasn't there. Meh, I hadn't even
> > started finding out what juggling was back then.
> >
> > Sondre
> >

> Sondre, the crazy numbers clips in a yellow lit gym (11 rings, 9 rings,
> pulldowns etc etc) are Gatto practicing at the BJC.

Yeah, I thought so. But you know me - never hesitating to make any sort of
a joke if it will amuse me.

Sondre

chasehenson

Nov 30, 2008, 7:01:17 AM11/30/08
ChaseMartin wrote:
> Is it strange that there are two people age 22 named chase on this forum??

Yes. I had noticed you before, but being the same age makes it a little
bit odd indeed.

toneboy

Nov 30, 2008, 8:41:56 AM11/30/08
n8rae wrote:

> [...]

> > 13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses. no

> > 14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs. no
> > 15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings. no
> > 16. Juggle with a head balance. no

> > 17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head. no
> > 19. A devilstick propeller in both directions. yes
> > 20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches. no

> > OPTIONAL NON_JUGGLING INFORMATION (I dont really want to know but it was
> > asked last year):
> > 1. What is your religion (if any)?: none
> > 2. What is your sexuality? anything goes
> > 3. Are you a vegetarian? no

> > 4. Do you gamble? no
> > 5. Do you smoke? no
> > 6. Are you a heavy drinker? no
> > 7. Are you overweight? no

> > 8. Have you ever been in prison? no
> > 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? no
> > 10. Have you ever been in prison? i can't believe this question is still

wooo, thanks :D

peteraberg

Nov 30, 2008, 8:42:59 AM11/30/08
jugglingsurvey wrote:

> That time of year again!
>
> For the past five years there has been the same survey posted here on
> rec.juggling. The results are used to compile a chart of the top 40
> jugglers of the year in terms of who people like to watch live, read
> about, watch on video, hear about, copy, bitch about, talk about, listen
> to on their favourite juggling podcast, etc. It isn't who you think is the
> best juggler, it is about who has been your favourite in past 12 months.
>
> To take part, just fill out the first "Other Jugglers" question in the
> survey. As for the rest of the survey, feel free to answer what you want,
> I don't really care too much about it. The results will be compiled around
> December 16th.
>

> Please do not fill out this survey if it is no longer 2008!
>

> Full name: Peter Åberg
> Age: 25
> Nationality: Swedish
> Gender: Man

> OTHER JUGGLERS:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:
> -Patrik Elmnert
> -Wes Peden
> -Anthony Gatto
> -Matias Salmenaho
> -Julien Clement
> -Jay Gilligan
> -Maksim Komaro
> -Komei Aoki
> -Erik Åberg
> -Douglas Magnusson

> 2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
> video) and who did it?
Anthony Gattos 5 clubs and a ball. The ball high and a 5up with the clubs
while the ball is bouncing
behind him and then catching it to headbounce.

> 3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
> comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)
> All of it when done good!
>

> YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? 9
> 2. Who taught you to juggle? Me
> 3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling? 2-3

> 4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or
> talking about juggling? 1

> 5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?
Clubs
> 6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done? 4
clubs whatever
> 7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer? performer
> 8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers? Yes
> 9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers? Yes
> 10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they? Get better
>

> JUGGLING RECORDS:
> 1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash? 8

> 2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with
> that number? 7 - 180 catches
> 3. How many clubs can you flash? 7

> 4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that number?
6 - 25 catches
> 5. How many rings can you flash? 7

> 6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that number?
7 -20 catches?

> 7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash?
> 8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record
> with that number?
>

> TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):
> 1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage. yes

> 2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs. yes
> 3. 441 Mills Mess. yes
> 4. 4 ball Mills Mess. yes

> 5. 5 ball Mills Mess. no
> 6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge. yes

> 7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head. yes
> 8. 66661 with 5 balls. yes
> 9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts. no
> 10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs. yes
> 11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls. yes
> 12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling. yes
> 13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses. yes
> 14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs. yes

> 15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings. no
> 16. Juggle with a head balance. yes
> 17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head. yes
> 19. A devilstick propeller in both directions. no
> 20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches. yes

> OPTIONAL NON_JUGGLING INFORMATION (I dont really want to know but it was
> asked last year):
> 1. What is your religion (if any)?: none really
> 2. What is your sexuality? straight

> 3. Are you a vegetarian? no
> 4. Do you gamble? no
> 5. Do you smoke? no
> 6. Are you a heavy drinker? no
> 7. Are you overweight? no
> 8. Have you ever been in prison? no
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? I guess
> 10. Have you ever been in prison? again no! :-)

jonudry

Nov 30, 2008, 8:49:14 AM11/30/08
Full name: Jonathon Paul Udry
Age: 19
Nationality: British
Gender: Male

OTHER JUGGLERS:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

- Kris Kremo
- Sean Gandini
- Jay Gilligan
- Sean Mckinney
- Stefan Sing
- Anthony Gatto
- Sergei Ignatov
- Toby Walker
- Sakari
- Wes Peden

2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on

video) and who did it? 5 ring flat front ills (wes)

3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,

comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc) Artistic

YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
1. How many years have you been juggling? 9

2. Who taught you to juggle? me
3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling? 0.5

4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or

talking about juggling?0.5

5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?

clubs

6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done?

alberts
7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer? both
8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers? yea
9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers?yea
10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they? to be dam
awesome

JUGGLING RECORDS:
1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash?8
2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with

that number? 7 and 100c
3. How many clubs can you flash? 6

4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 18 c with 6

5. How many rings can you flash? 7
6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 20c with 7 rings
7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash? 6

8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record

with that number?12 bounces with 6

TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):

1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage. yea

2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs. yes
3. 441 Mills Mess. yes
4. 4 ball Mills Mess.yes

5. 5 ball Mills Mess.yes

6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge.

7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head.yes
8. 66661 with 5 balls.yes

9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts.yes

10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs.yes
11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls.yes
12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling.yes
13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses.yes
14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs.yes

15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings.yes

16. Juggle with a head balance.yes
17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head.yes

19. A devilstick propeller in both directions.yes

20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches.yes

OPTIONAL NON_JUGGLING INFORMATION (I dont really want to know but it was
asked last year):

1. What is your religion (if any)?:n/a
2. What is your sexuality?straight
3. Are you a vegetarian?no
4. Do you gamble?yea
5. Do you smoke?no

6. Are you a heavy drinker?no
7. Are you overweight?no
8. Have you ever been in prison?no

9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs?no
10. Have you ever been in prison?yea

Will S

Nov 30, 2008, 9:10:37 AM11/30/08
Toby Walker
Will Murray
Jay Gilligan
Christian Parr
Vincent Bruel
Thomas Herzmark
Sean Gandini
Sean McKinney
Ben Beever
Peter Bone

W.

Jon Peat

Nov 30, 2008, 9:49:26 AM11/30/08
> OTHER JUGGLERS:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:
> - Komei Aoki
> - Masaki Hirano
> - Stephan Sing
> - Paul Lind
> - Sakari Mannisto
> - Erik Aberg
> - Peter Irish
> - Morgan Cosquer
> - Dave Kelly
> - Marco Pouletti
>
> Apologises for spelling, Jp

Milten

Nov 30, 2008, 12:08:03 PM11/30/08
Full name: Maciej Stankiewicz
Age: 21
Nationality: Poland
Gender: Male

OTHER JUGGLERS:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

-Vova Galchenko
-Anthony Gatto
-Thomas Dietz
- Toby Walker
- Jason Garfield
-Wes Peden
-Olga Galchenko
- Paweł Witczak
-Albert Lucas
-Bruce Sarafian

2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
video) and who did it?

video: 7 club 7 up 360
live: db97531

3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)

Technical juggling, clubs, passing, numbers

YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
1. How many years have you been juggling? 3
2. Who taught you to juggle? Friend on convention
3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling? <1

4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or

talking about juggling? <1

5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of

juggling? clubs, passing

6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done?

club 7531
7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer? hobbyst
8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers? yes
9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers? yes
10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they? solid 5 club
cascade, 8 club passing

JUGGLING RECORDS:
1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash? 7 or 8 multiplex

2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with

that number? 7, 14
3. How many clubs can you flash? 5

4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 5, 26
5. How many rings can you flash? 6

6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that

number? 5, 10
7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash? 4

8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record

with that number? 3 ?

[...]

1. What is your religion (if any)?: Flying Spaghetti Monster, Invisible
Pink Unicorn, "Bobryzm"

2. What is your sexuality? straight
3. Are you a vegetarian? no
4. Do you gamble? no

5. Do you smoke? yes
6. Are you a heavy drinker? yes

7. Are you overweight? no

8. Have you ever been in prison? no
9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? no

10. Have you ever been in prison? realy no

Ori Roth

Nov 30, 2008, 12:54:57 PM11/30/08
jugglingsurvey wrote:
> Full name: Ori Roth
> Age: 21
> Nationality: Israeli

> Gender: Male
>

> OTHER JUGGLERS:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:
> - Max Ihmels
> - Noam Geller
> - Anthony Gatto
> - Bar Mualem
> - Wes Peden
> - Dekel Azulay
> - Vova Galchenko
> - Stefan Sing
> - Thomas Dietz
> - Ron Beeri

MartinQ

Nov 30, 2008, 1:38:00 PM11/30/08

> Full name: Martin Quigley
> Age: 24
> Nationality: Irish

> Gender: Male
>

> OTHER JUGGLERS:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:
> - Anthony Gatto
> - Stephan Sing
> - Thomas Dietz
> - Marco Paoletti
> - Maksim Komaro
> - Jay Gilligan
> - The Gandinis
> - Wes Peden
> - Peter Bone
> - Senmaru (39, Single!)

> 2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
> video) and who did it?
Sean Blue, Scottish JC renegade this year. 3 90mm balls, each one being
spun on a different finger on the same hand at the same time, then curled!

> 3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
> comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)
All of the above when done well.

> YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? 4 to 5
> 2. Who taught you to juggle? Some German guy in Kolkata

> 3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling? 1
> 4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or
> talking about juggling? 1
> 5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?
Balls, 3 Ball stuff.
> 6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done? 423
> 7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer? hobbyist

> 8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers? yes
> 9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers? yes
> 10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they? practice and
enjoy

> JUGGLING RECORDS:
> 1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash? 8

> 2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with
> that number? 7, 25ish

> 3. How many clubs can you flash? 5
> 4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that number?
4, few minutes
> 5. How many rings can you flash?5

> 6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that
number?5, 40ish
> 7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash?5

> 8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record
> with that number?4 20ish

> TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):
> 1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage. yes

> 2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs.yes
> 3. 441 Mills Mess.yes

> 4. 4 ball Mills Mess.yes
> 5. 5 ball Mills Mess.no
> 6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge.yes

> 7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head.yes
> 8. 66661 with 5 balls.yes
> 9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts.no
> 10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs.yes

> 11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls.no
> 12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling.yes

> 13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses.no
> 14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs.no
> 15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings.no
> 16. Juggle with a head balance.no
> 17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head.no
> 19. A devilstick propeller in both directions.no
> 20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches.no
>

> OPTIONAL NON_JUGGLING INFORMATION (I dont really want to know but it was
> asked last year):
> 1. What is your religion (if any)?: Jedi
> 2. What is your sexuality? a personal issue?
> 3. Are you a vegetarian? Only if a cow is a vegetable.
> 4. Do you gamble? bet you I dont!
> 5. Do you smoke? hell yea
> 6. Are you a heavy drinker? a drinker yes, heavy? see question below.
> 7. Are you overweight? yep!
> 8. Have you ever been in prison? regularly
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? nope
> 10. Have you ever been in prison? As I said yes, Im an outreach worker!

LucasDothJuggle

Nov 30, 2008, 2:30:40 PM11/30/08
> Full name: Lucas Aguirre
> Age: 16
> Nationality: American
> Gender: man

> OTHER JUGGLERS:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:
> -Wes Peden
> -Elias Hedlund
> -Sakari Mannisto
> -Ron Beeri
> -Luke Burrage
> -Thomas Dietz
> -Toby Walker
> -
> -
> -

> 2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
> video) and who did it?
8 clubs by Anthony Gatto

> 3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
> comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc)
Creative

> YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
> 1. How many years have you been juggling?
2
> 2. Who taught you to juggle? Myself

> 3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling?
2.5

> 4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or
> talking about juggling?
1.5

> 5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?
Clubs- all kinds of club stuff

> 6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done?
long 7 ball runs
> 7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer? Hobbyist
> 8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers? no

> 9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers? yes
> 10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they?
Become better

> JUGGLING RECORDS:
> 1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash?
7

> 2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with
> that number?
7-50 catches

> 3. How many clubs can you flash?
6

> 4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that number?
5 for two minutes

> 5. How many rings can you flash?
6

> 6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that number?
6- 16 catches

> 7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash?
7

> 8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record
> with that number?
7- 60 catches

> TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):
> 1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage. no
> 2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs. yes
> 3. 441 Mills Mess. yes

> 4. 4 ball Mills Mess. yes
> 5. 5 ball Mills Mess. no
> 6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge. no

> 7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head. yes
> 8. 66661 with 5 balls. yes

> 9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts. no
> 10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs. yes
> 11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls. yes

> 12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling. yes
> 13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses. yes

> 14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs. no
> 15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings. no
> 16. Juggle with a head balance. yes

> 17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head. no
> 19. A devilstick propeller in both directions.no
> 20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches. no

Michael Karas

Nov 30, 2008, 3:17:22 PM11/30/08
jugglingsurvey wrote:

> That time of year again!
>
> For the past five years there has been the same survey posted here on
> rec.juggling. The results are used to compile a chart of the top 40
> jugglers of the year in terms of who people like to watch live, read
> about, watch on video, hear about, copy, bitch about, talk about, listen
> to on their favourite juggling podcast, etc. It isn't who you think is the
> best juggler, it is about who has been your favourite in past 12 months.
>
> To take part, just fill out the first "Other Jugglers" question in the
> survey. As for the rest of the survey, feel free to answer what you want,
> I don't really care too much about it. The results will be compiled around
> December 16th.
>

> Please do not fill out this survey if it is no longer 2008!
>

> Full name:Michael Karas
> Age: 24
> Nationality: USA
> Gender:M
>

> OTHER JUGGLERS:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

> - Richard Kohut (for the sheer volume of juggling material he added to the
web in 08)
> - Alexandr Kulakov for changing ring juggling as we know it in 08.
> - The Sharpe brothers (for winning the IJA their first time out)
> - Wes Peden (for two fantastic works - Peden Tricks Sweden and Expectations)
> - Vova Galchenko (for multiple TV appearances and an IJA victory)
> - Jordaan De Cuyper (the freshest club juggling on the planet)
> - Greg Kennedy (for continual innovation and unmatchable hospitality towards
juggling shows in 08)
> - Komei Aoki (for the best 3b act of 08, possibly 09 too!)
> - Jay Gilligan (for organizing a worldwide organization of tours under one
name: Shoebox.
> - Erik Aberg (for bringing the chin swing back in 2008.)

> 2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on

> video) and who did it? 4 hoop back rolls by Bob Bramson

> 3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,

> comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc) we'll go with
specialty acts this year

> YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? 7.5
> 2. Who taught you to juggle? a poorly illustrated/written manual
> 3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling? 1-2

> 4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or

> talking about juggling? 1-2
> 5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling? I
can't choose a favorite. Favorite style = original
> 6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done? I
learned BBB this year and I must admit, that's a current favorite. 3b BBB.
> 7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer? performer
> 8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers? yes

> 9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers? yes

> 10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they? to use my
juggling talents to inspire, entertain, or at the very least provoke thought.

> JUGGLING RECORDS:
> 1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash? I flashed 8 on 8/8/08. I don't
see any sense in doing it ever again.

> 2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with

> that number? I can qualify 7. My record is somewhere in the 30-40 range.
> 3. How many clubs can you flash? 6 (also boring)

> 4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that number?

I can qualify 5 clubs and my record is around 200 catches.
> 5. How many rings can you flash? 7

> 6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that number?

6 record: 50-60
> 7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash? 6

> 8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record

> with that number? 5, record: 200

> TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):

> 1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage. y

> 2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs. y

> 3. 441 Mills Mess. y

> 4. 4 ball Mills Mess. y

> 5. 5 ball Mills Mess. n

> 6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge. y

> 7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head. y

> 8. 66661 with 5 balls. y

> 9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts. y

> 10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs. y

> 11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls. y

> 12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling. n

> 13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses. y

> 14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs. n

> 15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings. y

> 16. Juggle with a head balance. y

> 17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head. n

> 19. A devilstick propeller in both directions. n

> 20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches. n
>

> OPTIONAL NON_JUGGLING INFORMATION (I dont really want to know but it was
> asked last year):

> 1. What is your religion (if any)?: Episcopalien
> 2. What is your sexuality? heterosexual

> 3. Are you a vegetarian? no
> 4. Do you gamble? no

> 5. Do you smoke? no
> 6. Are you a heavy drinker? no

> 7. Are you overweight? no
> 8. Have you ever been in prison? no
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? no

> 10. Have you ever been in prison? no

Cheet577

Nov 30, 2008, 4:57:19 PM11/30/08

> Full name: David Solomon

> Age: 20
> Nationality: American
> Gender: Male
>

> OTHER JUGGLERS:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:
> - Wes Peden
> - Peter Irish
> - Jorden Moir
> - Jens Sigsgaard
> - David Kha
> - Michael Karas
> - Komei Aoki
> - Anthony Gatto
> - Jay Gilligan
> - Thomas Dietz

> 2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen (live or on
> video) and who did it? The hand foot combos by Jorden Moir and Peter Irish

> 3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching? (Technical juggling,
> comedy juggling, artistic juggling, specialty acts, etc) Artistic
>

> YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? 2.5
> 2. Who taught you to juggle? Jerry Cestkowski, indirectly

> 3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling? 1-2
> 4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or
> talking about juggling? 1
> 5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?
Beanbags/balls, creative juggling

> 6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done?
juggling asynch fountain with playing cards
> 7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer? hobbyist
> 8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers? no
> 9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers? no
> 10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they? learn 7 ball
cascade

> JUGGLING RECORDS:
> 1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash? 6

> 2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with
> that number? 6, not sure
> 3. How many clubs can you flash? 4

> 4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that number?
> 5. How many rings can you flash? 5

> 6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that number?
20ish

> 7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash?
> 8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record
> with that number?
>

> TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):
> 1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage. no
> 2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs. yes
> 3. 441 Mills Mess. no
> 4. 4 ball Mills Mess. yes
> 5. 5 ball Mills Mess. no
> 6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge. yes
> 7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head. yes
> 8. 66661 with 5 balls. no
> 9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts. no
> 10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs. no
> 11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls. no
> 12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling. no
> 13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses.no
> 14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs. no
> 15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings. no
> 16. Juggle with a head balance. yes
> 17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head. no
> 19. A devilstick propeller in both directions. no
> 20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches. no

> OPTIONAL NON_JUGGLING INFORMATION (I dont really want to know but it was
> asked last year):
> 1. What is your religion (if any)?: atheist
> 2. What is your sexuality? straight

Lauge1080

Nov 30, 2008, 5:39:35 PM11/30/08
Full name: Lauge Benjaminsen
Age: 15
Nationality: Denmark
Gender: Male

OTHER JUGGLERS:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in any order:

- Thomas Dietz
- Vova Galchenko
- Sergey Junior
- Jason Garfield
- Ady Pole
- Freddy Sheed
- Anthony Gatto
- Noah Malone
- Malte Peter
- David Haslam

Omg... so many more!!!

2. What is the greatest juggling trick you have ever seen and who did it?
- Hmmm... Possible a 5 up 3 stage 1080 with clubs by Vova Galchenko

3. What style of juggling do you prefer watching?

- Tecnical juggling!

YOUR OWN JUGGLING:
1. How many years have you been juggling?

- 2.5 Years

2. Who taught you to juggle?

- A freind

3. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend a day juggling?

- about 3 and a half hours

4. How many hours a day (on average) do you spend reading, writing or
talking about juggling?

- 2 hours

5. What is your favourite juggling prop and favourite style of juggling?

- Right in this moment rings. - Making 360s!

6. What is your favourite juggling trick that you can do or have done?

- 3 ball 3 up 3 stage 1800 or 7 ring 5 up 360

7. Do you consider yourself you a hobbyist or a performer?

- I performe a bit yes, but really not a hobbyist!!

8. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 jugglers?

- Yes at Danish Juggling Convention

9. Have you ever performed for an audience of over 40 non-jugglers?

- Yes on live TV bebe!

10. Do you have any juggling goals and if so, what are they?

- To do a 1 high 4 low 1080 with 5 balls! And to win Juniors at WJF this
year.

JUGGLING RECORDS:
1. How many balls or beanbags can you flash?

- 9

2. How many balls or beanbags can you qualify and what is your record with

- 7 for 112 catches

3. How many clubs can you flash?

- 6

4. How many clubs can you qualify and what is your record with that number?

- 5 for 223 catches

5. How many rings can you flash?

- 7

6. How many rings can you qualify and what is your record with that number?

- 7 for 82 catches

7. How many bounce juggling balls can you flash?

- 5

8. How many bounce juggling balls can you qualify and what is your record
with that number?

- 5 for 10 catches, i hate bouncing btw.

TRICKS YOU CAN DO (please state yes or no):
1. 4 ball Burkes Burrage.

- don't know what it is. No.

2. 534 with balls, rings or clubs.

- Yes

3. 441 Mills Mess.
- Yes

4. 4 ball Mills Mess.

- Yes

5. 5 ball Mills Mess.

- Yes

6. 3 ball Rubensteins Revenge.

- What's that? No.

7. Juggle any kind of prop over the head.

- No.

8. 66661 with 5 balls.

- Yes

9. 5 catches of 3 club alberts.

- 4 Catches. No.

10. 3 up pirouette with 3 clubs.

- Yes

11. 5 up pirouette with 5 rings or balls.

- Yes

12. 3 ball ass-catch and continue juggling.

- Yes

13. More than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrosses.

- No.

14. At least 5 backcrosses with 5 clubs.

- No.

15. 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings.

- Yes.

16. Juggle with a head balance.

- Yes.

17. Juggle while bouncing a ball on your head.

- No.

19. A devilstick propeller in both directions.

- Yes. :P

20. 2 diabolos for more than 20 catches.

- No.

OPTIONAL NON_JUGGLING INFORMATION (I dont really want to know but it was
asked last year):
1. What is your religion (if any)?:

- No comment.

2. What is your sexuality?