[video] Bungay Balls Up 2007

Azrelle

Jul 10, 2007, 9:49:17 PM7/10/07
I'm amazed I'm the first to get a video put together from Bungay this
year, so here you go folks, freshly added to Juggling.tv

http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=5beae847a7ff6e220b5c

__
Az
wondering if that counts as one of twenty uploads...

--------
Please ignore the code behind that curtain.....

IJDb Video Tag v1.1
http://www.jugglingdb.com/videos/tag.php
#begin#
Date: 2007-07-11 03:45:58
#end#

aaron gregg

Jul 11, 2007, 1:56:09 AM7/11/07
Azrelle wrote:

> I'm amazed I'm the first to get a video put together from Bungay this
> year, so here you go folks, freshly added to Juggling.tv
>
> http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=5beae847a7ff6e220b5c

It definitely looks like I missed a good time, Nice vid Az. There seemed
to be a few too many shots of Ewan for my liking though. Nice work on that
club manipulation early on Mr. Void, you looked positively Scandanavian.

One last thing. Does LP ever juggle at festivals? I'm starting to think
that he doesn't really juggle but stays active in the community so he can
post witty comments on newsgroups...not that I mind of course.

> Az
> wondering if that counts as one of twenty uploads...

I hope so. I tried too a few days ago.

-Aaron
(baiting English blokes online for 6.5 years)

plumsie

Jul 11, 2007, 4:19:25 AM7/11/07
aaron gregg wrote:

> One last thing. Does LP ever juggle at festivals? I'm starting to think
> that he doesn't really juggle but stays active in the community so he can
> post witty comments on newsgroups...not that I mind of course.

Surely you saw him in the video passing clubs, at least it looked like LP
passing clubs in the video.

Plumsie

Little Paul

Jul 11, 2007, 4:22:23 AM7/11/07
On 2007-07-11, aaron gregg <in...@stuntsuperstar.com.nospam.com> wrote:

> One last thing. Does LP ever juggle at festivals?

Pah!

I've just watched the whole video looking for footage of me, and
there is more footage of me juggling in that video than there is
of me not juggling. If anything, I had a hard time finding footage
of me in there _not_ juggling!

You probably just didn't spot it because you weren't expecting me
to be juggling. Hidden in plain sight you might say.

> I'm starting to think
> that he doesn't really juggle

I've been juggling a lot more at fests over the last year than I have
in previous years. Although for some reason no one ever seems to see
me doing it.

> but stays active in the community so he can
> post witty comments on newsgroups...

If only I could actually believe that ;-)

-Paul
Going for "most witty yet humble poster"

--
Help me collect 100 Signed Jugging Promotional Photos!
http://100jugglers.org 18 down, 82 to go

Little Paul

Jul 11, 2007, 4:39:46 AM7/11/07
On 2007-07-11, plumsie <plumsi...@yahoo.co.uk.nospam.com> wrote:

> Surely you saw him in the video passing clubs, at least it looked like LP
> passing clubs in the video.

Presumably you mean the chap who looks like he's passing clubs with
someone who looks a lot like plumsie?

-Paul

plumsie

Jul 11, 2007, 5:18:53 AM7/11/07
Little Paul wrote:

> On 2007-07-11, plumsie <plumsi...@yahoo.co.uk.nospam.com> wrote:
> >
> > Surely you saw him in the video passing clubs, at least it looked like LP
> > passing clubs in the video.
>
> Presumably you mean the chap who looks like he's passing clubs with
> someone who looks a lot like plumsie?
>
> -Paul

Passing with Me, Pah.

but yeah, the bloke you are passing with does look suspiciously like
Plumsie

Plumsie.
Passing, Me?

Azrelle

Jul 11, 2007, 5:56:26 AM7/11/07
aaron gregg wrote:
> It definitely looks like I missed a good time

you did

> There seemed to be a few too many shots of Ewan for my liking though.

Read into that what you will, but mostly it was because while everyone
else was sitting down having a cup of tea he was being all Mr Energetic.

> One last thing. Does LP ever juggle at festivals?

He does, and he is in the video. He may or may not be passing with someone
vaguely fitting the description of Plumsie. The footage you've not seen is
of him knitting a rather nice hat.

__
Az
T in the livingroom

Adam Rowney

Jul 11, 2007, 2:10:03 PM7/11/07

Great video Az, made some lovely memories come back :)
Good choice of songs as well,

Are you going to put it up on jugglethis?
Or does the juggling.tv version download as a high quality?

Best wishes,

Roll on Bungay 2008...

Azrelle

Jul 11, 2007, 4:41:00 PM7/11/07
Adam Rowney wrote:
> Are you going to put it up on jugglethis?
> Or does the juggling.tv version download as a high quality?

Seemingly the download from juggling.tv isn't working very well so I might
stick it up on jugglethis later on tonight once I get in from work (stuck
on the late shift again grrrrr). A couple of people have said they
couldn't get more than 30secs into the clip too so might be a bonus to
have it in a couple of places.

__
Az
on a coffee break

ian smith

Jul 11, 2007, 7:59:37 PM7/11/07

-Ian
(If you want to bait a Scottish bloke, then okay, go ahead, but the
only thing that'll work is that if you repeatedly insist that I am a
Catholic bloke {JOKE}!!!!) I'm also a bit sad that I missed Bungay this
year, but at least I'll be able to "catch up" next year. Aaron, it was
nice to meet you when you came to Glasgow a few months ago, now that
you've gone home I wish I had advised you to go and see "St. John of
Christ on the Cross" by Salvador Dali ( Kelvingrove Galleries, Glasgow -
the best piece of art currently on display in mainland Britain, any
arguments are positively futile!!!!). Az/Ruth, great job on the video, I
was going to have a wee word with you about a couple of things tonight,
but you didn't show up, Oh well, I can always grab a hold of you next
week!! (figuratively speaking)....... Miles and Sarah and Andy etc. were
there as usual etc.

aaron gregg

Jul 12, 2007, 2:29:13 AM7/12/07
Little Paul wrote:

> On 2007-07-11, aaron gregg <in...@stuntsuperstar.com.nospam.com> wrote:
> >
> > One last thing. Does LP ever juggle at festivals?
>
> Pah!
>
> I've just watched the whole video looking for footage of me, and
> there is more footage of me juggling in that video than there is
> of me not juggling. If anything, I had a hard time finding footage
> of me in there _not_ juggling!

Are you trying to suggest I need spectacles? I can see shadowy figures
with props just fine, I just can't make out their faces.

> You probably just didn't spot it because you weren't expecting me
> to be juggling. Hidden in plain sight you might say.

Oh sure, blame my expectations for my stupidity, how mature.

> > I'm starting to think
> > that he doesn't really juggle
>
> I've been juggling a lot more at fests over the last year than I have
> in previous years. Although for some reason no one ever seems to see
> me doing it.

I don't remember seeing you juggling at BJC but maybe I was too busy being
amused by the amount of beer the organizer was consuming.

> > but stays active in the community so he can
> > post witty comments on newsgroups...
>
> If only I could actually believe that ;-)

This one wasn't all that witty so maybe you don't have to believe it.

> -Paul
> Going for "most witty yet humble poster"

-Aaron
(going for the most Canadian yet Britishly humourous poster)

P.S. Sorry to Az for using your lovely video as a vehicle to get a rise
out of LP and Ewan. It was nice to meet you in Glasgow, every time I see
a reference to Bungay I think of you talking about buttercups in a
Scottish accent.

Hexagonic

Jul 12, 2007, 9:10:29 AM7/12/07

I watched it from a very slow connection in Cambodia and it worked fine.
Nice video, reminded me a lot of the vibe in 2005.

Roll on next year indeed!
Will

Azrelle

Jul 12, 2007, 10:42:30 AM7/12/07
aaron gregg wrote:
> It was nice to meet you in Glasgow, every time I see
> a reference to Bungay I think of you talking about buttercups in a
> Scottish accent.

You really are a strange little man, aren't you?

:)

__
Az
Buttercup crazy

Azrelle

Jul 12, 2007, 10:45:31 AM7/12/07
ian smith wrote:
> was going to have a wee word with you about a couple of things tonight,
> but you didn't show up, Oh well, I can always grab a hold of you next
> week!! (figuratively speaking)....... Miles and Sarah and Andy etc. were
> there as usual etC

Unfortunately I am on the late shift for a couple of weeks so I wont be
around at the club. I did however get the hang of 3 ball backcrosses in
the break room at work the other night during a particularly slow couple
of hours....

__
Az

Peachi Pan

Jul 12, 2007, 1:13:44 PM7/12/07
> I don't remember seeing you juggling at BJC but maybe I was too busy being
> amused by the amount of beer the organizer was consuming.

Whats that Aaron... having a dig at how borderline alcoholic we are in
Nottingham? hic... might need a drink to drown my sorrows...

Touchee turtle strikes again...

Oh and nice vid Az, liked the black n white effect with the blotches and
white vertical stripes..

Cheese, Peachimpy

Peachi Pan

Jul 12, 2007, 2:21:40 PM7/12/07

> Oh and nice vid Az, liked the black n white effect with the blotches and
> white vertical stripes..
>
> Cheese, Peachimpy

oh yeah and the theme tune used in Cheers (but I think a different
version?) should basically be a juggling convention theme tune... spot on
sentiment ;)

Peachi - getting all sentimental... buttercups ooh aye ahh dunooo!! said
in a slight scoootish accent ;0

The Void

Jul 18, 2007, 6:23:37 AM7/18/07
aaron gregg wrote:
> Azrelle wrote:
> > I'm amazed I'm the first to get a video put together from Bungay this
> > year, so here you go folks, freshly added to Juggling.tv
> >
> > http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=5beae847a7ff6e220b5c

Good work, that Az! Lots of hardcore downsitting action. :-) Shame about
all that 'doing stuff' malarkey
that managed to creep in there. I expect I'll fail to achieve full
inaction status in my vid too. (Yes, I've
made a start on it, finally).

> Nice work on that club manipulation early on Mr. Void, you looked positively
Scandanavian.

Thanks, although I was going for Estonian.

The Void
Downsat, thinking about doing stuff.

n8rae

Jul 18, 2007, 9:03:32 AM7/18/07
The Void wrote:

> aaron gregg wrote:
> > Azrelle wrote:
> > > I'm amazed I'm the first to get a video put together from Bungay this
> > > year, so here you go folks, freshly added to Juggling.tv
> > >
> > > http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=5beae847a7ff6e220b5c
>
> Good work, that Az! Lots of hardcore downsitting action. :-) Shame about
> all that 'doing stuff' malarkey
> that managed to creep in there. I expect I'll fail to achieve full
> inaction status in my vid too. (Yes, I've
> made a start on it, finally).
>
> > Nice work on that club manipulation early on Mr. Void, you looked
positively
> Scandanavian.
>
> Thanks, although I was going for Estonian.

hi void
welcome back!
rec has been a worser place without you about ish.
nathan