The most difficult 3-ball trick/pattern

tiiris

Sep 10, 2000, 4:35:48 PM9/10/00
Simple question, what in your opinion is the most difficult trick or
pattern you can do with three balls?

tiiris

Hal

Sep 10, 2000, 5:06:31 PM9/10/00
Sometimes its just that 3 ball cascade! Usually when you least need to drop,
in a show!
--
Iain!
The Construction Co.
"tiiris" <sp...@norssi.oulu.fi> wrote in message

Digital Pioneer

Sep 10, 2000, 6:38:49 PM9/10/00
uh.. cascade lol..is it even possible to drop during a simple cascade? the
hardest single trick i think is mills mess, although you can mix tricks to an
extent to creat a more diffcult pattern.

-rick

innes...@libertysurf.co.uk

Sep 10, 2000, 7:08:31 PM9/10/00
digital...@aol.com (Digital Pioneer) wrote:
the hardest single trick i think is mills mess,

I think that the hardest trick must be a lot different from one person
to the next. I can do Mills Mess, but I still struggle with The Shower,
and some other tricks that others would find easier to pick up.

Innes Dunbar

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Digital Pioneer

Sep 10, 2000, 7:31:58 PM9/10/00
yea.. that is true everyones "style" is diffrent, so some tricks are easier for
some than others. i know i picked up the shower pretty quick, i started with a
half shower and just kept practicing. i still don't have mills mess 100%

-rick

King Dan 1st

Sep 11, 2000, 8:33:34 AM9/11/00
In the words of Anton:

'The most difficult three ball trick is the one you cannot do'

Daniel Ehlers

Sep 11, 2000, 1:24:59 PM9/11/00

"tiiris" <sp...@norssi.oulu.fi> wrote in message
> Simple question, what in your opinion is the most difficult trick or
> pattern you can do with three balls?
>
> tiiris

Maybe you should limit your inquiry to just the most difficult pattern and
leave out the difficult trick part. Whatever difficult 3 ball pattern you
come up with someone can always add another element. For example:
Rubenstien's Revenge while hopping on one foot, chewing gum, reciting
Shakespeare, while riding a crowded subway train that's decelerating......
and on and on.

Mark Thomas

Sep 11, 2000, 2:25:26 PM9/11/00
Back crosses (IMO). It's the only one I know of that I can't do solidly.
Then again there's probably a lot I don't know.
441 Rubensteins Revenge? Maybe 531...
Later,
Mark
јЄКА`АКЄј,ИИ,јЄКА`АКЄј,ИИ,јЄКА`АКЄј
juggl...@hotmail.com
http://www.diabolonet.co.uk/
КЄј,ИИ,јЄКА`АКЄј,ИИ,јЄКА`АКЄј,ИИ,јЄК

Yurman

Sep 11, 2000, 3:48:51 PM9/11/00
ok
I have two tricks that i can say they are the hardest in my opinion.
(ofcourse, spinning a beanbag on your finger is harder :) )
1) if u know the "3 ball cascade in one hand trick" , try a "531 in one
hand". so 333333531333 in on hand is more like
0606060606060a0602060606 (a=10), but ofcourse it has to be done in the
'3 in one hand' move, and not like simple fountain throws.
2) playing 33333333333 cascade, millsmess, reverse, or whatever u wonna
do, and then throw exectly 876, so the 3 balls will fall down at the
exect same time, in to a multiplex-catch.

Uri Yurman

Jason Lee Quinn

Sep 11, 2000, 3:27:04 PM9/11/00
In article <qs9v5.1351$%g3.7...@news1.cableinet.net>,

"Mark Thomas" <juggl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Back crosses (IMO). It's the only one I know of that I can't do
solidly.

I second that motion. Continuous behind the back (=back crosses?) is by
far the most difficult pattern with 3 for me (and probably most other
people). I only get 20-30 catches on a good run with this. The control
needed for this is very high and difficult to achieve. I always have to
concentrate to do it whereas the "in front" patterns are easy enough to
relax. I think that RR,MM, and BB aren't even close in difficulty to
continuous behind the back.
Of course you can always pile on more difficult things (eyes closed,
hopping,etc) but I don't think that is what the poster is looking for.
They just wanted a "pure" pattern. If anything behind the back doesn't
qualify as "pure", then I'd nominate RR...

jason

--
--Woah?! How many is that?

Cameron Kennedy

Sep 11, 2000, 8:00:29 PM9/11/00
In article <j1snrski0a0lppk8p...@4ax.com>, tiiris
<sp...@norssi.oulu.fi> wrote:

I wish i knew more juggle terminiology . . .

i will now attempt to describe a pattern long hand, and if you would be so
kind as to tell me how a juggler would describe such things i would be
most grateful.
The ball pattern is simple, but the movements make this one of my harder
patterns.

so the balls are numbered 1,2,3.
the left hand is holding ball 1 and 2
the right is holding 3.

left tosses ball 1 and the right hand circles the ball twice from outside
to inside twice before the ball is caught again by the left hand in cross
arm position, while tossing ball 2. ball two is circled twice with the
right hand from inside to outside, and caught in the right hand as ball
three is tossed. the left hand circles ball 3 from outside to inside
twice before being caught by the right hand, as ball 2 is tossed. the left
circles ball 2 from inside to outside before ball 2 and tossing ball 1
starting the pattern over again.

#outside to inside is clockwise for the left hand, if that helps.

Cameron

kenny

Sep 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/18/00
Well the hardest trick I know is a back of the hand mills mess with
alternate back catches.But the cascade took the longest to learn.Mind you
mixing contact juggling with a rubensteins is hard as f***

King Dan 1st <king...@england.co.uk> wrote in message

chris_...@my-deja.com

Sep 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/18/00

> Maybe you should limit your inquiry to just the most difficult
pattern and
> leave out the difficult trick part. Whatever difficult 3 ball
pattern you
> come up with someone can always add another element. For example:
> Rubenstien's Revenge while hopping on one foot, chewing gum, reciting
> Shakespeare, while riding a crowded subway train that's
decelerating......
> and on and on.

Yeah, exactly, if it was a trick, you could try this. juggle 3
balls in one hand really high and spread out, when your hand
is empty, do a triple pirouette, then catch and throw another
ball. then do another triple pirouette... etc, with your eyes
closed. ;-)

-Chris Sutton

kenny

Sep 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/27/00
reverse backcrosses(blind catching behind back) are harder in my opinion
Jason Lee Quinn <jason...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Sean Thomas White

Sep 19, 2020, 9:25:45 AM9/19/20
On Wednesday, September 27, 2000 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, kenny wrote:
> reverse backcrosses(blind catching behind back) are harder in my opinion
> Jason Lee Quinn <jason...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> >I think it really depends... I learned Mill's Mess and Chops before even learning Juggler's Tennis.

Sean Thomas White

Sep 19, 2020, 10:19:26 AM9/19/20

Then again, Shuffle is pretty tough too