PLEASE fill in my juggling survey

Icecold

Sep 14, 2003, 3:46:39 PM9/14/03
I am considering doing an essay on statistics for some school work and i
thought of juggling and i thought a survey would be a great idea for
graphs and that so can ypu please please please fill it in, if any
questions seem personal please just leave it blank, i just need general
statisitics and percentages so one vote wont make too much of a differance
though i would really love it if everyone put what they think, it would
help me a great deal.

Full name:
Age:
Nationality:
Religion (if any):

PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
1. How many years have you been juggling?
2. Month of birth?
3. Are you a vegitarian?
4. Have you ever been in prison?
5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)?
6. Do you gamble?
7. Who taught you to juggle?
8. Have you ever been in prison?
9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs?
10. Do you smoke?
11. Are you a heavy drinker?
12. Are you overweight?

BASIC JUGGLING:
1. How many balls can you qualify?
2. How many balls can you flash?
3. How many clubs can you qualify?
4. How many clubs can you flash?
5. How many rings can you qualify?
6. How many rings can you flash?
7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer?
8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling?

TRICKS:
1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage?
2. Can you do 534?
3. Can you do 441 mills mess?
4. Can you do mills mess with 4?
5. Can you do mills mess with 5?
6. Can you do rubensteins revenge?
7. Can you juggle over the head?
8. Can you do 66661?
9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts?
10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs?
11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls?
12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue?
13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross
14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)?
15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings?
16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing?
17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance?
18. Can you curl a spinning ball?
19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick?
20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches

JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:

2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it?
3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do?
4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators?
5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
spectators?
6. Whats your fave juggling prop?
7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of
a juggler who can do it?
8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic?
9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ?

Thankyou very much for filling this in, it will help me greatly
THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH
Icecold
David

Raymond

Sep 14, 2003, 4:20:05 PM9/14/03
Icecold wrote:
> I am considering doing an essay on statistics for some school work and i
> thought of juggling and i thought a survey would be a great idea for
> graphs and that so can ypu please please please fill it in, if any
> questions seem personal please just leave it blank, i just need general
> statisitics and percentages so one vote wont make too much of a differance
> though i would really love it if everyone put what they think, it would
> help me a great deal.
>
> Full name:Raymond Blake
> Age:17
> Nationality:Canada
> Religion (if any):N/A

> PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? BEEN ABLE TO FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS BUT
QUIT AFTER ABOUT 1 AND THAN STARTED UP AGAIN A YEAR AGO.
> 2. Month of birth?MAY
> 3. Are you a vegitarian?NOPE
> 4. Have you ever been in prison?NO

> 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)?
> 6. Do you gamble?NO
> 7. Who taught you to juggle?MYSELF
> 8. Have you ever been in prison?YES
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs?UHH NO
> 10. Do you smoke?NOPE
> 11. Are you a heavy drinker?NO
> 12. Are you overweight?NO
>
> BASIC JUGGLING:
> 1. How many balls can you qualify?7
> 2. How many balls can you flash?9
> 3. How many clubs can you qualify?5

> 4. How many clubs can you flash?5
> 5. How many rings can you qualify?5
> 6. How many rings can you flash?5
> 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer?HOBBYIST
> 8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling?1/2 MAYBE
>
> TRICKS:
> 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage?NO
> 2. Can you do 534?YES
> 3. Can you do 441 mills mess?I THINK SO
> 4. Can you do mills mess with 4?YES
> 5. Can you do mills mess with 5?NOT REALLY
> 6. Can you do rubensteins revenge?NOPE
> 7. Can you juggle over the head?YA
> 8. Can you do 66661?YEP
> 9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts?NOPE
> 10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs?NOPE
> 11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls?NOPE
> 12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue?NO
> 13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross YES
> 14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)?NO
> 15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings?NO
> 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing?5
> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance?3
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball?NO
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick?NOPE
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches NOPE

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:
>
> I DONT HAVE ANY FAVOURITE JUGGLERS
>

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it? JASON
GARFIELDS 5 CLUB BACKCROSSES 5 UP PIROUETTE CATCH 2 PIRROUETTE. I HAVENT SEEN
MANY JUGGLERS THOUGH.

> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do?
> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators? NO

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> spectators? NO
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? BALLS

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of
> a juggler who can do it? NO
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? NUMBERS
> 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ?NO
BUT I WILL

Michael Karas

Sep 14, 2003, 4:29:45 PM9/14/03
Icecold wrote:
> I am considering doing an essay on statistics for some school work and i
> thought of juggling and i thought a survey would be a great idea for
> graphs and that so can ypu please please please fill it in, if any
> questions seem personal please just leave it blank, i just need general
> statisitics and percentages so one vote wont make too much of a differance
> though i would really love it if everyone put what they think, it would
> help me a great deal.
>
> Full name:Michael Anthony Karas
> Age: 18
> Nationality:United States
> Religion (if any):Episcopalien

> PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? 2years, 3 months (9/14/03)
> 2. Month of birth? November
> 3. Are you a vegitarian? no
> 4. Have you ever been in prison? no
> 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? straight male
> 6. Do you gamble? once on a cruise ship (I went from $2 to $7!)
> 7. Who taught you to juggle? some dude I was in Christmas Carol with
> 8. Have you ever been in prison? still no
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? no
> 10. Do you smoke? no
> 11. Are you a heavy drinker? no
> 12. Are you overweight? no
>
> BASIC JUGGLING:
> 1. How many balls can you qualify? 6
> 2. How many balls can you flash? 7

> 3. How many clubs can you qualify? 4
> 4. How many clubs can you flash?4
> 5. How many rings can you qualify?5
> 6. How many rings can you flash?5
> 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? both
> 8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? 1-2 hours
>
> TRICKS:
> 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? yes
> 2. Can you do 534? yes
> 3. Can you do 441 mills mess? yes (I remember when this was a rare trick but
these days it seems pretty commonplace)
> 4. Can you do mills mess with 4? yes
> 5. Can you do mills mess with 5? no
> 6. Can you do rubensteins revenge? yes
> 7. Can you juggle over the head? yes
> 8. Can you do 66661? yes, I often enter 5 balls with this siteswap
> 9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts? sigh - no
> 10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs? I did it once
> 11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls? no
> 12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue? no, just finish
> 13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross - no
> 14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)? - no
> 15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? - no
> 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? - 5
> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? - none
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? - never tried
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? - yes
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches - no

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:

1: Michael Karas
2: Jay Gilligan
3: Viktor Kee
4: Maksim Komaro
5: Denis Paumier
6: Ville Walo
7: Luke of lukaluka
8: Sean Gandini
9: Manu Laude
10: Holden Caulfield

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it? - Viktor Kee
putting two balls on his back, somersaulting, and catching them between his
legs - how the f does he do that?
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? Romeo's Revenge

> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators?
yes, at the first annual Pittsburgh Juggling Shindig with my Vanessa Carlton
ball routine.

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> spectators? yes, over 400 times at my local amusement park over the summer.
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? - balls

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of
> a juggler who can do it? I don't do numbers
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? Artistic

> 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ?
yes, i'm downloading videos as we speak.

Peter Bone

Sep 14, 2003, 4:43:05 PM9/14/03
Icecold wrote:
> I am considering doing an essay on statistics for some school work and i
> thought of juggling and i thought a survey would be a great idea for
> graphs and that so can ypu please please please fill it in, if any
> questions seem personal please just leave it blank, i just need general
> statisitics and percentages so one vote wont make too much of a differance
> though i would really love it if everyone put what they think, it would
> help me a great deal.
>
> Full name:Peter Bone
> Age:23
> Nationality:British

> Religion (if any):
>
> PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
> 1. How many years have you been juggling?5
> 2. Month of birth?April
> 3. Are you a vegitarian?no
> 4. Have you ever been in prison?no
> 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)?hex
> 6. Do you gamble?no
> 7. Who taught you to juggle?myself
> 8. Have you ever been in prison?I said no!
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs?no
> 10. Do you smoke?no
> 11. Are you a heavy drinker?no
> 12. Are you overweight?no
>
> BASIC JUGGLING:
> 1. How many balls can you qualify?9
> 2. How many balls can you flash?11
> 3. How many clubs can you qualify?6
> 4. How many clubs can you flash?7

> 5. How many rings can you qualify?6
> 6. How many rings can you flash?7
> 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer?hobbyist
> 8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling?1
>
> TRICKS:
> 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage?n
> 2. Can you do 534?y
> 3. Can you do 441 mills mess?y
> 4. Can you do mills mess with 4?y
> 5. Can you do mills mess with 5?y
> 6. Can you do rubensteins revenge?n
> 7. Can you juggle over the head?y
> 8. Can you do 66661?y
> 9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts?n
> 10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs?n
> 11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls?n
> 12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue?n
> 13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross?y
> 14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)?y
> 15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings?n
> 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing?5
> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance?7
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? can I what?
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick?n
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches?n

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:
> no preference
>

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it?9 balls.
Anthony Gatto
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do?no preference
> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators?n

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> spectators?n
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop?balls

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of
> a juggler who can do it?y
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic?numbers
> 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ?y

J Craggs

Sep 13, 2003, 10:31:09 PM9/13/03
On 14 Sep 2003 19:46:39 GMT,
icecol...@hotmail.com.nospam (Icecold) wrote:

(snip)

>4. Have you ever been in prison?
>5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)?
>6. Do you gamble?
>7. Who taught you to juggle?
>8. Have you ever been in prison?

(snip)

Two chances to go to prison? That should skew
your statistics a little.

A: Never been caught...

Gyppo

John Craggs - Writer - Adult Tutor - Storyteller
and All-Round Rogue
Need a laugh? Then subscribe to the free Monday Silly Digest:
mail to: gyp...@ntlworld.com With 'MSD SUB' as subject.

[john]

Sep 14, 2003, 5:01:07 PM9/14/03
"J Craggs" <gyp...@ntlworld.com> wrote...

> Two chances to go to prison? That should skew your statistics a little.

it caught someone out....

"Raymond" <rayb...@hotmail.com.nospam> wrote...

> > 4. Have you ever been in prison?NO
> > 8. Have you ever been in prison?YES

Luke Burrage

Sep 14, 2003, 5:36:37 PM9/14/03

Full name: Luke Burrage
Age: 23
Nationality: British
Religion (if any): Christian

PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)

1. How many years have you been juggling? 12
2. Month of birth? August
3. Are you a vegitarian? No
4. Have you ever been in prison? No
5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? Hetrosexual
6. Do you gamble? No
7. Who taught you to juggle? Me, mainly, which is why it took me so long
to learn.
8. Have you ever been in prison? Yes
9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? No, not that I remember...
10. Do you smoke? Not tabacco
11. Are you a heavy drinker? No alcohol since last December... so no
12. Are you overweight? Underweight

BASIC JUGGLING:
1. How many balls can you qualify? 9
2. How many balls can you flash? 11
3. How many clubs can you qualify? 6
4. How many clubs can you flash? 7
5. How many rings can you qualify? 7
6. How many rings can you flash? 9
7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer?Hobbyist
8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? 1 or 2

TRICKS:
1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? I invented it
2. Can you do 534? I can mills mess it
3. Can you do 441 mills mess? Yes, clawed too.
4. Can you do mills mess with 4? clubs
5. Can you do mills mess with 5? yes but I avoid it
6. Can you do rubensteins revenge? no, I've never tried it
7. Can you juggle over the head? mills mess
8. Can you do 66661? with clubs
9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts? not a chance
10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs? sometimes with 5
11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls? I have done
12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue? probably.. do I have to?
13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross? I once counted
up to 1000
14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)? yup, it's my
latest favourite trick
15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? No
16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? sometimes I try 5
17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? 0
18. Can you curl a spinning ball? no but I can spin a curling ball
19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? while
standing on a devilstick? Um.. no
20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches? Not if I can help it

JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:

This is too personal.

2. Whats the greatest trick you have ever seen and who did it? Must be
something by Toby Walker.
3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? I don't have one

4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators?

Yes

5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40

spectators? Yes
6. Whats your fave juggling prop? balls or clubs, either, both

7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of

a juggler who can do it? 11 ball siteswap "ca", 7 drumsticks, 3 space
hoppers
8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? No I don't.

9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ?

No, should I?

danny

Sep 14, 2003, 5:52:47 PM9/14/03
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:46:39 +0000, Icecold wrote:

> [...]

> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? 0
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? n
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? n
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches n

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:
>

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it?
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? 4 ball splits

> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40
spectators? no

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> spectators? yes
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? clubs

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of
> a juggler who can do it? no
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? artistic

Chris Jones

Sep 14, 2003, 6:36:25 PM9/14/03
> Full name: Chris
> Age: 20
> Nationality: British
> Religion (if any): nah - I only believe in the god of Juggling...

> PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)

> 1. How many years have you been juggling? too many... (10)
> 2. Month of birth? October - just the right amount of time before
christmas so you get good presents...
> 3. Are you a vegitarian? no
> 4. Have you ever been in prison? no
> 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? heterosexual
> 6. Do you gamble? occasionaly on the lottery and the fruities...
> 7. Who taught you to juggle? a leaflet (aka my self really).
> 8. Have you ever been in prison? no
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? no

> 10. Do you smoke? no

> 11. Are you a heavy drinker? I'm a student so define heavy??

> 12. Are you overweight? no
>

> BASIC JUGGLING:
> 1. How many balls can you qualify? 4
> 2. How many balls can you flash? 4
> 3. How many clubs can you qualify? 3
> 4. How many clubs can you flash? 3
> 5. How many rings can you qualify? never tried

> 6. How many rings can you flash?

> 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? hobbyist
> 8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? 1 \ 2
>
> TRICKS:
> 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? no
> 2. Can you do 534? no
> 3. Can you do 441 mills mess? no
> 4. Can you do mills mess with 4? no
> 5. Can you do mills mess with 5? no
> 6. Can you do rubensteins revenge? no
> 7. Can you juggle over the head? if lying down yes
> 8. Can you do 66661? no
> 9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts? never tried
> 10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs? no
> 11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls? no
> 12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue? yes
> 13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross no
> 14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)? no
> 15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? no
> 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? 3
> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? none
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? no
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? no
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches no

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:

anyone who posts in Juggling.rec - the rest suc

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it? don't
know.
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? boston mess.

> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators?

no

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40

> spectators? no
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? clubs

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of

> a juggler who can do it? no
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? Artistic

> 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ?

no - but will do shortly.

> Thankyou very much for filling this in, it will help me greatly

no problem.

Chris

JJuggle

Sep 14, 2003, 7:14:29 PM9/14/03
Icecold wrote:

> Full name: Raphael Lasar
> Age: 42
> Nationality: Citizen of the USA
> Religion (if any): Unitarian Universalist

> PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)

> 1. How many years have you been juggling? 5 (long time ago) + 4 (last 4)
with 17 not juggling in between.

> 2. Month of birth? November

> 3. Are you a vegitarian? Yes
> 4. Have you ever been in prison? No
> 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? Straight
> 6. Do you gamble? Ocassionally
> 7. Who taught you to juggle? Philippe Pettit/John Grimaldi
> 8. Have you ever been in prison? No
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? I don't know what these are
> 10. Do you smoke? No
> 11. Are you a heavy drinker? No
> 12. Are you overweight? Yes
>
> BASIC JUGGLING:
> 1. How many balls can you qualify? 5
> 2. How many balls can you flash? 5

> 3. How many clubs can you qualify? 4

> 4. How many clubs can you flash? 4
> 5. How many rings can you qualify? 4
> 6. How many rings can you flash? 4
> 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? Hobbyist
> 8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? .5 - 1
>
> TRICKS:
> 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? No
> 2. Can you do 534? Maybe, but I don't know siteswap
> 3. Can you do 441 mills mess? Ditto above
> 4. Can you do mills mess with 4? No
> 5. Can you do mills mess with 5? No
> 6. Can you do rubensteins revenge? No
> 7. Can you juggle over the head? Yes
> 8. Can you do 66661? See 2
> 9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts? No
> 10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs? Yes, but not and catch them.
> 11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls? No
> 12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue? No
> 13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross No
> 14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)? No
> 15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? No
> 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? 4
> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? 3
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? No
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? No
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches? No

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:

Emma (my daughter)
Olga Galchenko
Vova Galchenko
Ernest Montego
Francis Brunn
Francoise Rochais
Viktor Kee
Kris Kremo
Ron C (I pass with him ocassionally)
Me

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it?

Can't choose.

> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do?

3 club juggle with hat and cane in a chin balance

> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators?

No

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> spectators?

Yes

> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop?

Clubs

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of a
juggler who can do it?

No

> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic?

The latter

> 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ?

No

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ
- Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists

Ivan Pecel

Sep 14, 2003, 7:16:28 PM9/14/03

> > Full name: Ivan Pecel
> > Age: 22
> > Nationality: American
> > Religion (if any): Serbian Orthodox

> > PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
> > 1. How many years have you been juggling? 8
> > 2. Month of birth? March
> > 3. Are you a vegitarian? no way
> > 4. Have you ever been in prison? not in this state

> > 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? heterosexual
> > 6. Do you gamble? when the opportunity arises
> > 7. Who taught you to juggle? me.
> > 8. Have you ever been in prison? not in this state

> > 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? no
> > 10. Do you smoke? no
> > 11. Are you a heavy drinker? If a gallon of gin a night is heavy then
guilty as charged.
> > 12. Are you overweight? not even remotely close
> >
> > BASIC JUGGLING:
> > 1. How many balls can you qualify? 8
> > 2. How many balls can you flash? 9
> > 3. How many clubs can you qualify? 5
> > 4. How many clubs can you flash? 6
> > 5. How many rings can you qualify? 7
> > 6. How many rings can you flash? 8
> > 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? performer
> > 8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? 2-3 juggling and
another 1-2 working out.

> > TRICKS:
> > 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? no
> > 2. Can you do 534? I don't know what that is

> > 3. Can you do 441 mills mess? no
> > 4. Can you do mills mess with 4? no
> > 5. Can you do mills mess with 5? no
> > 6. Can you do rubensteins revenge? no
> > 7. Can you juggle over the head? if lying down yes
> > 8. Can you do 66661? no
> > 9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts? yes
> > 10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs? yes
> > 11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls? yes

> > 12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue? yes
> > 13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross yes
> > 14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)? yes
> > 15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? yes
> > 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? 8
> > 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? 6
> > 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? yes
> > 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? probably

> > 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches no
> >
> > JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> > 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:
In no particular order:
1) Chris Chiappini
2) Bill Berry
3) Scotty Cavanaugh
4) Team Rootberry (I'm counting them as one so deal with it)
5) Jason Garfield
6) Gatto of course
7) Marty and Jake LaSalle
8) Mark Nizer
9) Bryson Lang
10) Me

2. Whats the greatest trick you have ever seen and who did it? Gatto
doing a 5 up out of 7 rings with a ball bounce on his head.
3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? Ass Catches and
pirouettes.

> > 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators?

yes

> > 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40

> > spectators? yes
> > 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? balls

> > 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of

> > a juggler who can do it? i guess
> > 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? Artistic and siteswaps
(But not gay looking siteswaps... cool ones) The word siteswap isn't cool
though and I don't know the numbers to go with any of the tricks.

> > 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ?
> no

-Ivan Pecel-

Aidan

Sep 14, 2003, 8:02:51 PM9/14/03
Icecold wrote:
> I am considering doing an essay on statistics for some school work and i
> thought of juggling and i thought a survey would be a great idea for
> graphs and that so can ypu please please please fill it in, if any
> questions seem personal please just leave it blank, i just need general
> statisitics and percentages so one vote wont make too much of a differance
> though i would really love it if everyone put what they think, it would
> help me a great deal.
>
> Full name: Aidan
> Age:
> Nationality: Irish
> Religion (if any): agnostic, tending towards atheist

> PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? a lot
> 2. Month of birth? Sep
> 3. Are you a vegitarian? no
> 4. Have you ever been in prison? strange question for a juggling survey. I
bet when Luke answered yes he was talking about visiting someone. I've visited
someone in prison.
> 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? straight
> 6. Do you gamble? sometimes
> 7. Who taught you to juggle? self taught after watching a kids TV programme
> 8. Have you ever been in prison? see above
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? are you working for the FBI?

> 10. Do you smoke? no
> 11. Are you a heavy drinker? moderate
> 12. Are you overweight? not really
>
> BASIC JUGGLING:
> 1. How many balls can you qualify? 6
> 2. How many balls can you flash? 6

> 3. How many clubs can you qualify? 4
> 4. How many clubs can you flash? 4
> 5. How many rings can you qualify? ?
> 6. How many rings can you flash? ?
> 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? the former:)
> 8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? 0-18 depending on wheteher
I'm at a convention.

> TRICKS:
> 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? yep
> 2. Can you do 534? yep
> 3. Can you do 441 mills mess? I dan do 2 of the 3 versions of 441 Mills' Mess
> 4. Can you do mills mess with 4? yep
> 5. Can you do mills mess with 5? nah
> 6. Can you do rubensteins revenge? yep
> 7. Can you juggle over the head? yep
> 8. Can you do 66661? nah
> 9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts? nah
> 10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs? nah
> 11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls? nah
> 12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue? nah
> 13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross nah
> 14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)? nah
> 15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? nah
> 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? 3 or 4. I could probably get 5
if I ever tried it.
> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? can't do any
balances:)
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? Can't spin a ball
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? nah
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches nah

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:

in no particular order
Jay Gilligan
Ben Beever
Sean Gandini
Jason Garfield
the other 6 aren't that good at juggling;)

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it?
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do?
> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators? yep

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> spectators? nah
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? balls

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of
> a juggler who can do it? nah
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? These are not necessarily
mutually exclusive. The Gandini project manages to combine them.
> 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ? nah

lutkus

Sep 14, 2003, 8:44:40 PM9/14/03
Icecold wrote:
> I am considering doing an essay on statistics for some school work
..
> Full name: what does this have to do with statistics?
> Age: early 20's
> Nationality: American
> Religion (if any): none

> PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? 4 years?
> 2. Month of birth? sorry, too personal
> 3. Are you a vegitarian? no, but I often eat vegitables
> 4. Have you ever been in prison? not to my knowledge
> 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? male
> 6. Do you gamble? only with my life
> 7. Who taught you to juggle? don't remember
> 8. Have you ever been in prison? now that I've had a chance to think it over
again.... no.
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? I don't know what class A/B drugs are
> 10. Do you smoke? if I was on fire, I'd imagine I might
> 11. Are you a heavy drinker? I definitely drink more than 8 glasses of water
in the average day
> 12. Are you overweight? I don't think so
>
> BASIC JUGGLING:
> 1. How many balls can you qualify? 7 if I've warmed up for a while
> 2. How many balls can you flash? 7
> 3. How many clubs can you qualify? 5
> 4. How many clubs can you flash? 5, maybe 6
> 5. How many rings can you qualify? I don't juggle rings, but I'd imagine I
could manage 3 or 4
> 6. How many rings can you flash? I don't juggle rings
> 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? no
> 8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? I'd estimate 0-12
>
> TRICKS:
> 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? I've never seen it, so I don't know
> 2. Can you do 534? yeah
> 3. Can you do 441 mills mess? yeah
> 4. Can you do mills mess with 4? yeah
> 5. Can you do mills mess with 5? never tried, but I'd guess not
> 6. Can you do rubensteins revenge? yeah
> 7. Can you juggle over the head? yeah, but not as many patterns as I can
juggle with my hands below my head
> 8. Can you do 66661? never tried it... maybe
> 9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts? in a row?
> 10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs? yeah
> 11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls? I tried this once, and
touched all 5 balls, so maybe if I worked on it
> 12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue? never tried
> 13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross? yeah
> 14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)? no
> 15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? I don't juggle rings
> 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? I can manage 100+ catches with
7, I've never tried more than 7
> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? I can flash 3 clubs,
but doubt I'd be able to do the same with balls
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? that depends how fast the ball is spinning
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? at the same
time?
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches? I've never attempted to
use a diablo, so I have no idea.

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:

various people. This list changes from day to day, and depends on my
mood, and what sort of tricks/routines I am interested in, and whether
I've heard of the juggler or not.

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it? I don't know
the name of the trick, and I don't know who did it, but man was it cool.
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? that changes frequently

> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators?

I'm not a performer

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40

> spectators? I'm not a performer
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? clubs

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of

> a juggler who can do it? what's a numbers trick?
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? no
> 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker? no

Greg Phillips

Sep 14, 2003, 8:50:04 PM9/14/03
Full name: William Greg Phillips
Age: 38
Nationality: Canadian
Religion (if any): Athiest; Ordained Minister in the Universal Life
Church http://www.ulc.org/

PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)

1. How many years have you been juggling? 30
2. Month of birth? December
3. Are you a vegitarian? Almost
4. Have you ever been in prison? No
5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? Straight male
6. Do you gamble? No
7. Who taught you to juggle? I have no idea
8. Have you ever been in prison? No
9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? No

10. Do you smoke? No
11. Are you a heavy drinker? No

12. Are you overweight? No

BASIC JUGGLING:
1. How many balls can you qualify? 6
2. How many balls can you flash? 7

3. How many clubs can you qualify? 4
4. How many clubs can you flash? 5

5. How many rings can you qualify? 4
6. How many rings can you flash? 5
7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? Hobbiest
8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? about 1

TRICKS:
1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? No
2. Can you do 534? Yes
3. Can you do 441 mills mess? Yes. All three of them. But I cheat the
1's in two versions.
[...]

and the other nine are also Jay Gilligan

2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it? Five club
backcrosses, super low. Paul Ponce. Must be seen to be believed.
3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? Kingston Shuffle
4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators? No

5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40

spectators? Yes
6. Whats your fave juggling prop? Clubs

7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of

a juggler who can do it? No
8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? Yes (what the hell kind
of question is this?)

9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker

? No. And no, I'm not tempted.

john chase

Sep 14, 2003, 9:23:38 PM9/14/03
Icecold wrote:
> [...]

> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? 2?
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? no
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? no
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches? no

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:
>

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it?
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do?: maybe (6,4x)(4x,6)
> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators? no

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> spectators? yes
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? not rings

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of
> a juggler who can do it? no
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? all of the above

malabarín

Sep 15, 2003, 12:31:08 AM9/15/03
Icecold wrote:
> [...]

> 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? 3, bouncing balls are expensive
> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? -
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? i don't know
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? no
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches? no

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:
> VIKTOR KEE
> Anthony gatto
> Vova and Olga
> Garfield
> Bruce sarafian
> Michael Karas
> Barak
> Luke burrage
>

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it? move like a
worm on stage, viktor
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? erick's extension, one
arm behind the back mill's mess (like luke)
> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators?no

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> spectators? yeah
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? BALLS

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of
> a juggler who can do it? 51; 2 mm
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic?artistic, numbers

> 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ?
no, and i think taht this is just a cheap banner

Bill Berry

Sep 15, 2003, 1:04:45 AM9/15/03
Full name: Bill Berry
Age: 26
Nationality: USA
Religion (if any): Christian

PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)

1. How many years have you been juggling? 6
2. Month of birth? 12/15/76
3. Are you a vegitarian? no

4. Have you ever been in prison? no
5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? straight
6. Do you gamble? no

7. Who taught you to juggle? myself
8. Have you ever been in prison? no no
9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? no

10. Do you smoke? no
11. Are you a heavy drinker? no

12. Are you overweight? lol, no

BASIC JUGGLING:
1. How many balls can you qualify? 8
2. How many balls can you flash? 10
3. How many clubs can you qualify? 6
4. How many clubs can you flash? 7
5. How many rings can you qualify? 8
6. How many rings can you flash? 8
7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? performer
8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? 0-4

[...]
20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches yes

JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:

Gatto
Kee
McKinney
Rochais
Ponce
Hall
McGuire
Ragatz
Garfield
Gilligan

2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it? 7
club 5 up turn, Gatto
3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? 5 club 5 up turn

4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40

spectators? yes

5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40

spectators? yes
6. Whats your fave juggling prop? beanbags

7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or
heard of

a juggler who can do it? yes
8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? Artistic

9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-)

www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ? no

Jonathan Root

Sep 15, 2003, 1:34:41 AM9/15/03
Full name: Jonathan Root
Age: 29

Nationality: American
Religion (if any): Christian

PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
1. How many years have you been juggling? 6
2. Month of birth? June

3. Are you a vegitarian? no
4. Have you ever been in prison? not yet
5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? Strait

6. Do you gamble? no
7. Who taught you to juggle? Lauren Crostwaite
8. Have you ever been in prison? not this week
9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? Is anyone else tippin on
antacid?

10. Do you smoke? no
11. Are you a heavy drinker? no
12. Are you overweight? I'm a fatty

> > BASIC JUGGLING:
1. How many balls can you qualify? 7
2. How many balls can you flash? 9

3. How many clubs can you qualify? 5
4. How many clubs can you flash? 7
5. How many rings can you qualify? 7
6. How many rings can you flash? 8
7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? Entertainer
8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? 2-3

> > TRICKS:
yes to the fist 13

14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)? no
15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? no
16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? 9
17. How many balls can you qualify with a headbalance? No

18. Can you curl a spinning ball? no
19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? No
20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches? yes, sorry to admit

> > JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> > 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:
Ivan Pecel, Scotty Cavanaugh, Jason G., Anthony G., Bill B., Victor
K., Francoise R., Viveca G., Slammin, Matt Hall., Chris C., Olga and
Vova, Sean McKinney (not in order but I think I like Ivan the best
because he drinks so much. Also, I am not so good at counting.) Oh
yeah, Jay G., Lana B. Rhys Thomas and Toby Walker.
snip-
> > 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 400 spectators? yes
> > 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 4000
> > spectators? yes
> > 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? women
snip-
> > 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.rootberry.com? yes, it rocks.

snip-
Root

Stephen Bent

Sep 15, 2003, 1:47:25 AM9/15/03
Full name: Stephen Bent
Age: 16
Nationality: United States
Religion (if any): Agnostic-ish Christian

PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
1. How many years have you been juggling? about 8, 3 actually trying to
improve
2. Month of birth? April
3. Are you a vegitarian? No
4. Have you ever been in prison? So far, so good

5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? Straight
6. Do you gamble? Not really. Unless you count the quarter juggling
competition.
7. Who taught you to juggle? My dad
8. Have you ever been in prison? So far, so good.
9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? What are those? Probably not.
10. Do you smoke? Nope.
11. Are you a heavy drinker? Never drunk. Yet.
12. Are you overweight? Nope.

BASIC JUGGLING:
1. How many balls can you qualify? 7
2. How many balls can you flash? 7
3. How many clubs can you qualify? 5

4. How many clubs can you flash? 5
5. How many rings can you qualify? I don't juggle rings, but probably 5 if
I were to try it.
6. How many rings can you flash? I could probably flash 6 or 7. But I
don't like rings.
7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? My practice methods are
hobbyist-like, but I perform, and I'm trying to get better at the
performance aspect of juggling
8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? It varies greatly. I
probably average about an hour a day, but that's more like 7 on saturday.
Come to think of it, it's a lot less than that since school started.

TRICKS:
1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? I think I can. I can do something
like it.
2. Can you do 534? Yes
3. Can you do 441 mills mess? No
4. Can you do mills mess with 4? Yes
5. Can you do mills mess with 5? No(t yet)
6. Can you do rubensteins revenge? Yes
7. Can you juggle over the head? Yes! It's fun.
8. Can you do 66661? I don't think so, but I could probabally work it out.
9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts? Not in a row.
10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs? No
11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls? No
12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue? No
13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross Yes
14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)? No
15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? I don't like rings.
16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? 7
17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? I don't like balls
with a headbounce, but I can do 4.
18. Can you curl a spinning ball? No.
19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? Yes
20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches? No

JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:

1. The Flying Karamazov Brothers
2. The Brothers From Different Mothers
3. Team Rootberry
4. Vova and Olga Galchenko
5. Dan Menendez
6. Jason Garfield
7. Viktor Kee
8. Anthony Gatto
9. Colin Ernst
10. Me (I just love that thing he does with the trombone!)

2. Whats the greatest trick you have ever seen and who did it? 7 clubs
with a headbounce. I'll give you three guesses about who did it.
3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? 4 ball mills mess.

4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators?

Yes

5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40

spectators? Yes
6. Whats your fave juggling prop? Clubs

7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of

a juggler who can do it? No
8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? Comedy. But given the
choices, artistic.

9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ?

no. Nice self-promotion, though. I'll give it a shot. Have you been to
mine? www.berzerker.net/juggleboy ;-)

-Steve

Stephen Bent

Sep 15, 2003, 1:54:17 AM9/15/03
Michael Karas wrote:

> 10: Holden Caulfield

I didn't know he could juggle...

-Steve

JAG

Sep 15, 2003, 3:12:10 AM9/15/03
icecol...@hotmail.com.nospam (Icecold) posted the stuff preceded by a
">" in article <3f64c59f$0$210$bed6...@news.gradwell.net> dated 14 Sep
2003 19:46:39 GMT

>Full name:
>Age:
>Nationality:
>Religion (if any):

don't forget...

Race:
Eye color:
Hair:
Sex:
Height:
Weight:
Shoe Size:
Political Party:

>PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
>1. How many years have you been juggling?
>2. Month of birth?
>3. Are you a vegitarian?
>4. Have you ever been in prison?
>5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)?
>6. Do you gamble?
>7. Who taught you to juggle?
>8. Have you ever been in prison?
>9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs?
>10. Do you smoke?
>11. Are you a heavy drinker?
>12. Are you overweight?

13. Are you an IV drug user?
14. Have you ever contracted any STDs?
15. Please list any family history of heart disease, mental illness, etc.
16. Have you been convicted a felony?
17. Are you taking any prescription medication?
18. Have you ever been in prison?
19. Are you in contact with any known terrorists?
20. Do you troll this newsgroup as fictional people?
21. Have you stopped beating your wife?
22. Are you a compulsive liar?
23. Are you sure you haven't been in prison?
24. How do you juggle around that big, fat gut you dumb, ugly, drunk,
carrot-eating, ass-catching, dice-stacking, bong-toting, limp-wristed
jailbird?

[snip and duck]

>9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-)

Yes. What's up with the HUGE fonts? Font size is supposed to be in the
range 1-5, (3 being normal) but yours is 6-10. Filling space?

...JAG
.sig says "This post has been satirized for your enjoyment."

Itsik Orr

Sep 15, 2003, 4:11:33 AM9/15/03
Icecold <icecol...@hotmail.com.nospam> wrote:
> Full name: ITSIK ORR
> Age: 32
> Nationality: ISRAELI
> Religion (if any): JEWISH BY BIRTH, ATHEIST BY FAITH

> PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? 7
> 2. Month of birth? OCTOBER
> 3. Are you a vegitarian? NO
> 4. Have you ever been in prison? NO
> 5. Whats your sexuality? OVERDEVELOPED (ahh, I see, heterosexual then)
> 6. Do you gamble? NO
> 7. Who taught you to juggle? ME
> 8. Have you ever been in prison? YES
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? NO, BUT I'VE TAKEN CLASS 412
CALCULUS
> 10. Do you smoke? ONLY WHEN ON FIRE
> 11. Are you a heavy drinker? NO
> 12. Are you overweight? NO
>
> BASIC JUGGLING:
> 1. How many balls can you qualify? 5
> 2. How many balls can you flash? 7
> 3. How many clubs can you qualify? 5

> 4. How many clubs can you flash? 5
> 5. How many rings can you qualify? 5
> 6. How many rings can you flash? 5
> 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? PERFORMER
> 8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? AVERAGE 0.5
>
> TRICKS:
> 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? YES (I also invented it, just like
Luke and probably about 100 other people. Oh I just noticed it's "Burkes
BURRAGE" you're talking about, not barrage, so I don't know what that is).
> 2. Can you do 534? YES
> 3. Can you do 441 mills mess? YES X 3
> 4. Can you do mills mess with 4? YES
> 5. Can you do mills mess with 5? NO
> 6. Can you do rubensteins revenge? YES
> 7. Can you juggle over the head? YES (whose head?)
> 8. Can you do 66661? BRIEFLY
> 9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts? NO (depends who's
throwing them)
> 10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs? OCCASIONALLY (well, rarely.
o.k., no then)
> 11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls? NO
> 12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue? NO
> 13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross? YES
> 14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)? NO
> 15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? NO
> 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? 7
> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? 3 (Hey Luke, I bet
you can up your 0 to 2)
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? NO
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? I GUESS SO,
BUT LET'S KEEP THAT BETWEEN US
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches? NO

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:
> MAKSIM KOMARO
> MADS ROSENBECK
> MARTIN SCHWEITZTKE
> VIKTOR KEE (although he should change his name to start with MA)
> DENIS PAUMIER
> MANOLO
> MICHAEL MOSCHEN (funny he hasn't come up till now, or doesn't "dynamic
manipulation" count as juggling?)
> IEVGENI BILIAJUER
> MIN'HTAM KAPLAN
> SOME OTHER GUY I DON'T KNOW YET

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it?
Rolling a ball from back of hand to back of opposite hand going through a
full headroll. I've seen several people do it, the first being Ievgeni
Biliajuer.
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? VARIES

> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators?
YES
> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40? YES
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? CLUBS

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of
> a juggler who can do it? NO
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? #3

> 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ?
NO

Good luck. Do post your results. Don't get into prison. Or do. Depends on
what line you are on.

--
Itsik Orr - http://www.juggler.net/orr
(club passing, simulators and Israeli convention)

Alon Erez

Sep 15, 2003, 3:50:47 AM9/15/03
Icecold wrote:
> [...]

sure.
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? almost.
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? No
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches No

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:
>

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it?
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? usually the latest I
learn.
> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators? No

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> spectators? No
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? Balls.

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of
> a juggler who can do it? No
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? yes ;-)

Not yet.

Eccles

Sep 15, 2003, 4:59:11 AM9/15/03

> Full name: Jonathan Saunders
> Age: 18
> Nationality: British
> Religion (if any): Agnostic!

> PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? 1.5

> 2. Month of birth? November
> 3. Are you a vegitarian? No
> 4. Have you ever been in prison? No
> 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? Straight

> 6. Do you gamble? No
> 7. Who taught you to juggle? Myself
> 8. Have you ever been in prison? Woah Deja Vous! No
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? No

> 10. Do you smoke? No
> 11. Are you a heavy drinker? No
> 12. Are you overweight? No

Eccles

Sep 15, 2003, 5:11:39 AM9/15/03
Sorry, messed it up! heres the real one!

> Full name: Jonathan Saunders
> Age: 18
> Nationality: British
> Religion (if any): Agnostic
>
> PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? 1.5
> 2. Month of birth? November
> 3. Are you a vegitarian? No
> 4. Have you ever been in prison? No
> 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? Straight
> 6. Do you gamble? No
> 7. Who taught you to juggle? Myself
> 8. Have you ever been in prison? Woah Deja Vous! No
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? No
> 10. Do you smoke? No
> 11. Are you a heavy drinker? No
> 12. Are you overweight? No
>
> BASIC JUGGLING:
> 1. How many balls can you qualify? 5
> 2. How many balls can you flash? 6

> 3. How many clubs can you qualify? 4
> 4. How many clubs can you flash? 4
> 5. How many rings can you qualify? 5
> 6. How many rings can you flash? 6
> 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? Hobbyist
> 8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? err, depends about 1 on
average

> TRICKS:
> 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? No
> 2. Can you do 534? No
> 3. Can you do 441 mills mess? Yes
> 4. Can you do mills mess with 4? No
> 5. Can you do mills mess with 5? No
> 6. Can you do rubensteins revenge? Yes
> 7. Can you juggle over the head? Yes
> 8. Can you do 66661? No
> 9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts? No
> 10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs? Yes
> 11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls? No
> 12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue? Yes
> 13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross No
> 14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)? No
> 15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? No
> 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? never bounced
> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? err, dunno
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? No
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? No
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches No

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:
>
> 1 Luke Burrage
> 2 Michael Karras
> 3 Francis Brunn
> 4 Rastelli!
> 5 Jason Garfield
> 6 Anthony Gatto
> 7 Scott Seltzer
> 8 Bill Berry
> 9 Vova Galchenko
> 10 Olga Galchenko

> 2. Whats the greatest trick you have ever seen and who did it? Francis
Brunn: Impossible Trick

> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? 5 ball cascade! ( boring
I know, but I've only just cracked it, so I still have the post learning
obsession with one trick! )

> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators? No

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40

> spectators? No

> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? Balls

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of

> a juggler who can do it? Yeah, a 13 ball casacade!

> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? Artistic

> 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ?

No, but I wil have soon!

Jonie

Aidan

Sep 15, 2003, 5:24:08 AM9/15/03
Icecold wrote:
> I am considering doing an essay on statistics for some school work and i
> thought of juggling and i thought a survey would be a great idea for
> graphs and that so can ypu please please please fill it in...

You're asking everyone else to fill in your survey, so how about posting
your answers?
Aidan.

Naomi

Sep 14, 2003, 9:12:03 PM9/14/03

"Icecold" <icecol...@hotmail.com.nospam> wrote in message

> I am considering doing an essay on statistics for some school work and i
> thought of juggling and i thought a survey would be a great idea for
> graphs and that so can ypu please please please fill it in, if any
> questions seem personal please just leave it blank, i just need general
> statisitics and percentages so one vote wont make too much of a differance
> though i would really love it if everyone put what they think, it would
> help me a great deal.
>
> Full name: Naomi Sajeri
> Age: 29
> Nationality: Dual Nationality
> Religion (if any): None

> PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? 3
> 2. Month of birth? 2
> 3. Are you a vegitarian? No, and not a vegetarian either.
> 4. Have you ever been in prison? Only in observational contexts
> 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? Hetero
> 6. Do you gamble? N
> 7. Who taught you to juggle? Me, initially.
> 8. Have you ever been in prison? The last minute has done little to
change my incarcerational history
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? Dunno....under prescription
maybe.
> 10. Do you smoke? N

> 11. Are you a heavy drinker? N
> 12. Are you overweight? N

> BASIC JUGGLING:
> 1. How many balls can you qualify? 5
> 2. How many balls can you flash? 6
> 3. How many clubs can you qualify? 3
> 4. How many clubs can you flash? 3....maybe 4
> 5. How many rings can you qualify? 4 maybe 5 if I tried
> 6. How many rings can you flash? Maybe 5, not tried

> 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? H
> 8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? Between 0 and 2

> TRICKS:
> 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? N
> 2. Can you do 534? Y
> 3. Can you do 441 mills mess? N

> 4. Can you do mills mess with 4? N
> 5. Can you do mills mess with 5? Don't be silly
> 6. Can you do rubensteins revenge? N

> 7. Can you juggle over the head? Y
> 8. Can you do 66661? N
> 9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts? N
> 10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs? N

> 11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls? N
> 12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue? N

> 13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross N
> 14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)? N
> 15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? N
> 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? 3, maybe 4
> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? 0
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? Dunno what this means

> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? N
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches N
>
> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:
> Gilligan
> Beever
> Burrage
> Kremo
> Garfield
> vova/olga
>

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it? Beever 7
cascade, collected 4 in one hand multiplex throw of the 4 and back into 7
cascade. (bjc 2003)
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? 5 cascade (just)

> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators?

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40 >

spectators? Y
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? Knives/Fire

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of

> a juggler who can do it? N

> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? A

> 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ?

God knows how you expect to get anything statistically accurate out of this
mish mash of jugglers replies. Right from asking a rec juggling group and
onwards the results of all this are unlikely to hold up to critical
analysis. You need to be careful, as the sample taken is hardly random.

For instance
"Extrapolating from the sample surveyed I conclude that are very few
heterosexuals in this world not able to maintain a 5 ball cascade." Utter
rubbish of course but you get the idea.

Let us know what you "conclude" , and what you hope to find.

> Thankyou very much for filling this in, it will help me greatly
> THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH
> Icecold
> David

Luke Holman

Sep 15, 2003, 5:45:20 AM9/15/03
> Full name: Luke Holman
> Age: 20
> Nationality: British
> Religion (if any): none

> PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? one and a half

> 2. Month of birth? October
> 3. Are you a vegitarian? no
> 4. Have you ever been in prison? no
> 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? straight

> 6. Do you gamble? no
> 7. Who taught you to juggle? Vishal, my house mate
> 8. Have you ever been in prison? what, again?
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? yes

> 10. Do you smoke? no
> 11. Are you a heavy drinker? no
> 12. Are you overweight?no
>
> BASIC JUGGLING:

> 1. How many balls can you qualify? 6
> 2. How many balls can you flash? 7
> 3. How many clubs can you qualify? 4
> 4. How many clubs can you flash? 5
> 5. How many rings can you qualify? 4 I guess
> 6. How many rings can you flash? 5
> 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? hobbyist
> 8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? about one
>
> TRICKS:
> 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? yes
> 2. Can you do 534? yes, and the mills version
> 3. Can you do 441 mills mess? yes, and the reverse
> 4. Can you do mills mess with 4? yes
> 5. Can you do mills mess with 5? no
> 6. Can you do rubensteins revenge? yes, with 4
> 7. Can you juggle over the head? just with 3 balls
> 8. Can you do 66661? yeah, a bit
> 9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts? no
> 10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs? never tried
> 11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls? no
> 12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue? never tried
> 13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross no
> 14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)? no
> 15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? no
> 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? 5 or 6

> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? 0

> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? no
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? no
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches no

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:
>

> Oh er, Michael Karas and that guy off the juggler's aquarium for helping me
learn, Ben Beever for demonstrating that siteswaps needn't look boring and
samey, Gatto for his 4 club spreads with mixed up normal and reverse spin
thing, Jay Gilligan, Maksim K, Garfield, Burrage and the Galchenkos for being
very good.

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it? Ben Beever
seemed to be able to run 7 ball mills for the briefest of moments.
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? my mills mess box trick

> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators?

not really performed...

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40

> spectators? yes
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? balls

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of

> a juggler who can do it? Yes, if you count 5 balls as numbers juggling
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? artistic

> 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ?

> no

Luke Burrage

Sep 15, 2003, 6:07:45 AM9/15/03
> > TRICKS:
> > 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? YES (I also invented it, just like
> Luke and probably about 100 other people. Oh I just noticed it's "Burkes
> BURRAGE" you're talking about, not barrage, so I don't know what that is).

How amusing. I actually answered "I invented it" to this question without
noticing the trick was "burkes BURRAGE"... I was just being silly. It
turns out I DID invent that trick.

Except I have no idea what the trick is, I guess I'll have to invent it in
the future. I've no idea why someone else would invent a trick and name it
after me but it could happen...

Hmmm.

Lukas

Jani Kyllonen

Sep 15, 2003, 6:30:59 AM9/15/03
JAG <j...@bogleg.nospam.com> wrote:
> icecol...@hotmail.com.nospam (Icecold) posted the stuff preceded by a
> ">" in article <3f64c59f$0$210$bed6...@news.gradwell.net> dated 14 Sep
> 2003 19:46:39 GMT

>>Full name: Jani Ilari Kyllönen
>>Age: 31
>>Nationality: Finnish
>>Religion (if any): No

> don't forget...

> Race: No thank you, I don't like running.
> Eye color: Brown
> Hair: Full head, dark brown.
> Sex: Not now, I have a headache
> Height: 176 cm
> Weight: No idea, probably around 85 kg
> Shoe Size: 41
> Political Party: No

>>PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)

>>1. How many years have you been juggling? 8 or something
>>2. Month of birth? July
>>3. Are you a vegitarian? No, but I eat vegetarian animals.
>>4. Have you ever been in prison? No.
>>5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? Straight.
>>6. Do you gamble? Yes
>>7. Who taught you to juggle? Me
>>8. Have you ever been in prison? No
>>9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? How are those defined?

>>10. Do you smoke? No

>>11. Are you a heavy drinker? Yes
>>12. Are you overweight? A little

> 13. Are you an IV drug user? No
> 14. Have you ever contracted any STDs? Surprisingly, no

> 15. Please list any family history of heart disease, mental illness, etc.

My grandmother caught dementia before she passed away.
> 16. Have you been convicted a felony? No, not yet.

> 17. Are you taking any prescription medication?

I just did, thanks for reminding me.
> 18. Have you ever been in prison? No
> 19. Are you in contact with any known terrorists? Define "known".

> 20. Do you troll this newsgroup as fictional people?

I've been thinking about it
> 21. Have you stopped beating your wife? No
> 22. Are you a compulsive liar? Yes
> 23. Are you sure you haven't been in prison? No

> 24. How do you juggle around that big, fat gut you dumb, ugly, drunk,
> carrot-eating, ass-catching, dice-stacking, bong-toting, limp-wristed

> jailbird? It's a trick.

> [snip and duck]

>>9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) No

jani, always glad to help

RoB

Sep 15, 2003, 9:30:20 AM9/15/03

"JAG" <j...@bogleg.nospam.com> schreef in bericht

> icecol...@hotmail.com.nospam (Icecold) posted the stuff preceded by a
> ">" in article <3f64c59f$0$210$bed6...@news.gradwell.net> dated 14 Sep
> 2003 19:46:39 GMT
>
> >Full name: RoB
> >Age: 31
> >Nationality: Dutch
> >Religion (if any): Atheist
>
> don't forget...
>
> Race: I don't race
> Eye color: Green/Gray
> Hair: A lot
> Sex: As much as possible
> Height: 1.82
> Weight: 64
> Shoe Size: 43
> Political Party: Groenlinks

> >PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
> >1. How many years have you been juggling? Dunno, can't remember

> >2. Month of birth? March
> >3. Are you a vegitarian? No
> >4. Have you ever been in prison? No
> >5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? NOT A PERSONAL QUESTION?
NOT A PERSONAL QUESTION? HOW COULD YOU GET MORE PERSONAL THAN THIS !!
(sorry, this question kinda reminded me of Monty Python's Life of Brain,
when they ask Brians mother if she's a virgin, (if its not a personal
question))
> >6. Do you gamble? I bought some stocks a few times, so i guess thats a
yes
> >7. Who taught you to juggle? Netwel
> >8. Have you ever been in prison? No, i haven't been arrested between now
and question 4.

> >9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? No
> >10. Do you smoke? I sometimes unvoluntarily inhale other peoples smoke,
does that count?
> >11. Are you a heavy drinker? I only weight 64 kg, so i'm not heavy. I try
to drink 2 liters everyday (water), so i am a drinker.

> >12. Are you overweight? No
>
> 13. Are you an IV drug user? No
> 14. Have you ever contracted any STDs? No

> 15. Please list any family history of heart disease, mental illness, etc.
That would take forever.
> 16. Have you been convicted a felony? No
> 17. Are you taking any prescription medication? No
> 18. Have you ever been in prison? NO NO NO
> 19. Are you in contact with any known terrorists? Not sure
> 20. Do you troll this newsgroup as fictional people? No, i troll it as
myself
> 21. Have you stopped beating your wife? I'm single, so i don't have a wife
to beat yet.
> 22. Are you a compulsive liar? Yes (but that could have been a lie)
> 23. Are you sure you haven't been in prison? Just remembered: I have been
inside a prison cell for a few seconds during a school day out. So its a
yes.

> 24. How do you juggle around that big, fat gut you dumb, ugly, drunk,
> carrot-eating, ass-catching, dice-stacking, bong-toting, limp-wristed
> jailbird? I pretend to be somewhere else with someone else oing something
else.

> [snip and duck]
>
> >9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) No, what site?

RoB

RoB

Sep 15, 2003, 9:49:00 AM9/15/03

> Icecold wrote:
> > I am considering doing an essay on statistics for some school work and i
> > thought of juggling and i thought a survey would be a great idea for
> > graphs and that so can ypu please please please fill it in, if any
> > questions seem personal please just leave it blank, i just need general
> > statisitics and percentages so one vote wont make too much of a
differance
> > though i would really love it if everyone put what they think, it would
> > help me a great deal.
> >
> > Full name:RoB
> > Age:31
> > Nationality: Dutch
> > Religion (if any): Atheist
> >
> > PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
> > 1. How many years have you been juggling? Can't remember

> > 2. Month of birth?March
> > 3. Are you a vegitarian?No
> > 4. Have you ever been in prison?No
> > 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? Straight
> > 6. Do you gamble? I did, on the stock market

> > 7. Who taught you to juggle? Netwel
> > 8. Have you ever been in prison?No
> > 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs?No, do they improve my juggling?
> > 10. Do you smoke?No
> > 11. Are you a heavy drinker?No
> > 12. Are you overweight?No
> >
> > BASIC JUGGLING:
> > 1. How many balls can you qualify?4
> > 2. How many balls can you flash?5
> > 3. How many clubs can you qualify?3
> > 4. How many clubs can you flash?err...3
> > 5. How many rings can you qualify?3
> > 6. How many rings can you flash?4
> > 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer?Hobbyist
> > 8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? 0-1
> >
> > TRICKS:
> > 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? No, Isn't it Burkes bArrage?
> > 2. Can you do 534?No
> > 3. Can you do 441 mills mess? Not both at the same time
> > 4. Can you do mills mess with 4?No
> > 5. Can you do mills mess with 5?No
> > 6. Can you do rubensteins revenge?No
> > 7. Can you juggle over the head?No
> > 8. Can you do 66661?No
> > 9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts?No
> > 10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs?N0
> > 11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls?No
> > 12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue? Ass catch ????
> > 13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross Nah
> > 14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)?No, i'm not
into club juggling, really.
> > 15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? No, but i like to eat
pancakes
> > 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? 3
> > 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? 1
> > 18. Can you curl a spinning ball?No
> > 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick?Yes
> > 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches No
> >
> > JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> > 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order: No
> > 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it? I once
say this guy who ate an apple while juggling
> > 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? Dunno

> > 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40
spectators? No

> > 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> > spectators? No
> > 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? Devilstick

> > 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard
of
> > a juggler who can do it? No
> > 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? Artistic
> > 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker
? No, but i might, one day.

> > Thankyou very much for filling this in, it will help me greatly
> > THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH
> > Icecold
> > David

Youre welcome,

RoB

slammin

Sep 15, 2003, 11:47:50 AM9/15/03
Greg Phillips wrote:

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it? Five club
> backcrosses, super low. Paul Ponce. Must be seen to be believed.

Mmmmmm....I'm getting the shivers just thinking about them.

When he performed at the first 'Juggle This!' juggling festival in NYC, I
was working back stage. He ended up doing his run of backcrosses (I think
he even got more catches than in Reno) RIGHT in front of me. I mean I was
off on stage right in the wings and he was about 5 feet away from me,
facing me, doing this trick.

My head almost exploded.

Slammin'

Adria M Moskowitz

Sep 15, 2003, 12:15:13 PM9/15/03
Full name: Oh great, we're starting with a loaded question:
Adria Mara Moskowitz
Alyosha Maruska Ivanovna Pushkin
Eedl Bas Daveed Maskahv'veetz
Age: 38
Nationality: United Statsian
Religion (if any): Sort of Jewish ... sort of

PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
1. How many years have you been juggling? almost 6

2. Month of birth? November
3. Are you a vegitarian? Depends on the definition
4. Have you ever been in prison? Only to visit
5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? I like sexy people

6. Do you gamble? No
7. Who taught you to juggle? Fritz Davis
8. Have you ever been in prison? Only to vist
9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? Yes; but not anymore
10. Do you smoke? Not anymore
11. Are you a heavy drinker? Not anymore
12. Are you overweight? Not anymore

BASIC JUGGLING:
1. How many balls can you qualify? 5

2. How many balls can you flash? 5

3. How many clubs can you qualify? 4 (haven't tried 5 yet)
4. How many clubs can you flash? 4 (haven't tried 5 yet)
5. How many rings can you qualify? 4 (haven't tried 5 yet)
6. How many rings can you flash? 4 (haven't tried 5 yet)
7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? Performer
8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? 2.5 weekdays, 4-5
weekends

TRICKS:
1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? No

2. Can you do 534? I don't know what that means.
3. Can you do 441 mills mess? Yes

4. Can you do mills mess with 4? No
5. Can you do mills mess with 5? No

6. Can you do rubensteins revenge? No (working on it)
7. Can you juggle over the head? Yes
8. Can you do 66661? A what?

9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts? No

10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs? No

11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls? No

12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue? No
13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross No

14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)? No

15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? No

16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? None
17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? None

18. Can you curl a spinning ball? No

19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? No

20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches No

JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:

1. Enrico Rastelli
1. Frances Brunn
2. Sergie Ignatov
3. Patrick Maguire
4. Viktor Kee
5. Cindy Marvel
6. Francoise Rochaise
7. Anthony Gatto
8. Jason Garfield
9. Olga Karavaeva
10. Bill Berry

2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it?

Frances Brunn's impossible trick. Frances Brunn
3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? 3 Knife Mills Mess

4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40

spectators? Yes

5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40

spectators? Yes
6. Whats your fave juggling prop? Knife

7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or
heard of a juggler who can do it? No
8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? Artistic
9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-)

www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker? Yes

Adria M Moskowitz

Sep 15, 2003, 12:32:53 PM9/15/03
> Political Party:
Oooh! I loooove parties!

> 15. Please list any family history of heart disease, mental illness, etc.
Too many to list here.

> 19. Are you in contact with any known terrorists?

I'm not allowed to tell

> 24. How do you juggle around that big, fat gut you dumb, ugly, drunk,
> carrot-eating, ass-catching, dice-stacking, bong-toting, limp-wristed
> jailbird?

That's my secret and I won't share it with anyone! Does that make me a
magician instead of a juggler?

-Adria

-Spencer-

Sep 15, 2003, 12:47:03 PM9/15/03
Icecold wrote:
> [...]

> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? I did once
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? Yes

> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches
>
> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:
>

> there are lots, i cant decide.
>

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it? I have seen
lots.
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? Lots.
> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators? No.

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> spectators? Yes.
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? Balls and clubs

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of
> a juggler who can do it? No
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? Numbers

Icecold

Sep 15, 2003, 1:55:50 PM9/15/03
Luke Burrage wrote:
> 2. Can you do 534? I can mills mess it

I asked if you could do it, i can mills mess it but i cant do it straight,
its easier to mess it in my veiw so stop showing off and read the question

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of

> a juggler who can do it? 11 ball siteswap "ca", 7 drumsticks, 3 space
> hoppers

I wouldnt call 3 spacehoppers a "numbers trick"

> 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ?

> No, should I?

Yes, you should, sooner or later it will kick your sites ass, well thats
only if i find a way of disabling your msite completely
Icecold

devilsticktom

Sep 15, 2003, 3:18:18 PM9/15/03

> [...]

> Nationality:English
> Religion (if any):
>
> PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
> 1. How many years have you been juggling?1
> 2. Month of birth?october
> 3. Are you a vegitarian?yep
> 4. Have you ever been in prison?nope
> 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)?hetro
> 6. Do you gamble?with pennies
> 7. Who taught you to juggle? Juggling for the Complete Klutz
> 8. Have you ever been in prison?Nope
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs?nope
> 10. Do you smoke?Nope
> 11. Are you a heavy drinker?nope
> 12. Are you overweight?under
>
> BASIC JUGGLING:
> 1. How many balls can you qualify?4 now
> 2. How many balls can you flash?3
> 3. How many clubs can you qualify?3
> 4. How many clubs can you flash?3
> 5. How many rings can you qualify?never tried
> 6. How many rings can you flash?never tried

> 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer?hobbyist
> 8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling?1-2
>
> TRICKS:
> 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage?nope
> 2. Can you do 534?nope
> 3. Can you do 441 mills mess?nope
> 4. Can you do mills mess with 4?nope
> 5. Can you do mills mess with 5?nope
> 6. Can you do rubensteins revenge?nope
> 7. Can you juggle over the head?nope
> 8. Can you do 66661?a watty
> 9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts?nope
> 10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs?never tried
> 11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls?nope
> 12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue?hope not
> 13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcrossnope
> 14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)?nope
> 15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings?nope
> 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing?nope
> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance?nope
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball?nope
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick?yep, in both
hands
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches nope

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:
> I like me.

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it?
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? high devilstick proppeler
tosses at th mo
> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators?nope

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> spectators?yep
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop?devilstick

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of
> a juggler who can do it?nope
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic?artistic

> 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ?
> nope

> Thankyou very much for filling this in, it will help me greatly

Mitchos

Sep 15, 2003, 3:33:31 PM9/15/03

> Full name: Michael James Andrew Crompton
> Age: 18
> Nationality: British
> Religion (if any): Jedi

> PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? 6-7(ish)

> 2. Month of birth? October
> 3. Are you a vegitarian? No
> 4. Have you ever been in prison? No
> 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? Heterosexual

> 6. Do you gamble? No
> 7. Who taught you to juggle? Me

> 8. Have you ever been in prison? No
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? No
> 10. Do you smoke? No
> 11. Are you a heavy drinker? No
> 12. Are you overweight? No
>
> BASIC JUGGLING:
> 1. How many balls can you qualify? 6
> 2. How many balls can you flash? 6
> 3. How many clubs can you qualify? 4
> 4. How many clubs can you flash? 4
> 5. How many rings can you qualify? Dont know
> 6. How many rings can you flash? Dont know
> 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? Hobbyist

> 8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? 1-2
>
> TRICKS:
> 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? No
> 2. Can you do 534? Yes
> 3. Can you do 441 mills mess? Yes
> 4. Can you do mills mess with 4? Yes
> 5. Can you do mills mess with 5? No
> 6. Can you do rubensteins revenge? Yes

> 7. Can you juggle over the head? Yes
> 8. Can you do 66661? No
> 9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts? No
> 10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs? No
> 11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls? No
> 12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue? No
> 13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross No
> 14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)? No
> 15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? No
> 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? Never tried
> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? 3
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? No
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? Yes
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches No
>
> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order: I dont
know enough jugglers, i can only think of Rastelli, Brunn,
>Gatto and Garfield (and Burrage and the Olgas)
>

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it? Brunns
impossible trick
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? Cherry Picker
> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators? No

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> spectators? No
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? My homemade 90g balls

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of
> a juggler who can do it? No
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? Artistic
> 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ? Yes

> Thankyou very much for filling this in, it will help me greatly
> THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH
> Icecold
> David

No problem

Mitchos

Mitchos

Sep 15, 2003, 3:36:38 PM9/15/03
> > JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> > 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order: I dont
> know enough jugglers, i can only think of Rastelli, Brunn,
> >Gatto and Garfield (and Burrage and the Olgas)

(insert Vova and Olga where 'the Olgas' is; im tired, its been
a long day at work.

Sorry Vova and Olga if you're reading.

Itsik Orr

Sep 15, 2003, 5:11:03 PM9/15/03
Another way of dealing with the multiple question that bothers everyone:

> 1. How many years have you been juggling?

7

> 2. Month of birth?
October
> 3. Are you a vegitarian?
No
> 4. Have you ever been in prison?
No
> 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)?

Hang on, someone's at the door
> 6. Do you gamble?
Shit, it's the cops!

> 7. Who taught you to juggle?

I got to go!!! I'll get back to this in a few days
.
.
.

> 8. Have you ever been in prison?

Yes

dnaygs

Sep 15, 2003, 4:26:00 PM9/15/03

> [...]

> ben jennings
> anthony gatto
> vladik
> jason garfield
> denis paumier
> some guy from bouncing in paris
> viktor kee
> vova
> me
>
> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it? too hard
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? 5 ball pirouettes
> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators? yes

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> spectators? yes
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? balls

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of
> a juggler who can do it? yes
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? all

Icecold

Sep 15, 2003, 4:29:27 PM9/15/03
Lutkus wrote:
> > Full name: what does this have to do with statistics?
Most common juggling names maybe or maybe i am just a nosey bastard

> > 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? male
Not sex, sexuality!

> > 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? no
What are you then

> > 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators?

> I'm not a performer

> > 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40

> > spectators? I'm not a performer
You dont have to be a performer to perform
Icecold

Jeff Clark

Sep 15, 2003, 5:17:24 PM9/15/03
Icecold wrote:
> I am considering doing an essay on statistics for some school work and i
> thought of juggling and i thought a survey would be a great idea for
> graphs and that so can ypu please please please fill it in, if any
> questions seem personal please just leave it blank, i just need general
> statisitics and percentages so one vote wont make too much of a differance
> though i would really love it if everyone put what they think, it would
> help me a great deal.
>
> Full name: Jeffrey Clark
> Age: 18
> Nationality: United States Citizen
> Religion (if any): LDS

> PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? 2.5

> 2. Month of birth? April
> 3. Are you a vegitarian? Definitely not
> 4. Have you ever been in prison? No
> 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? Straight

> 6. Do you gamble? No
> 7. Who taught you to juggle? Myself

> 8. Have you ever been in prison? No
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? No
> 10. Do you smoke? No
> 11. Are you a heavy drinker? No
> 12. Are you overweight? No
>
> BASIC JUGGLING:
> 1. How many balls can you qualify? 8
> 2. How many balls can you flash? 8

> 3. How many clubs can you qualify? 5
> 4. How many clubs can you flash? 5
> 5. How many rings can you qualify? 3
> 6. How many rings can you flash? 7
> 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? Hobbyist
> 8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? 1-2
>
> TRICKS:
> 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? I can do a four ball burkes barrage.
> 2. Can you do 534? Yes, and in mills mess.
> 3. Can you do 441 mills mess? Yeah, but who cares?
> 4. Can you do mills mess with 4? Yes
> 5. Can you do mills mess with 5? Yes
> 6. Can you do rubensteins revenge? No
> 7. Can you juggle over the head? Yes
> 8. Can you do 66661? Yes
> 9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts? I can do 5, but not more
> 10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs? Yes
> 11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls? Yes
> 12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue? Yes
> 13. Can you do more than 15 catches with 3 club backcrosses? Yes
> 14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)? Yes, but can't
continue with it.
> 15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? Nope
> 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? 9
> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? 6
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? Not yet
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? Nope
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches? About that.

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:
>
> Sean Faggioli, Kevin Bylund, Jared Davis, Stephen Bent, Lukas,
> C.J. Smith, Rootberry, Darin Marriot, Cindy Marvel, Jon Belle
>

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it? I agree with
Greg, Paul Ponce's 5 club backrosses.
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? 3 ball 3 up 2 stage
Double-single pirouette.
> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators? Yes

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> spectators? Yes
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? Um...don't know

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of
> a juggler who can do it? Yes
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? Combat, (by the way,
siteswap, numbers and artistic are not necessarily conflicting disciplines)
> 9. Have you been on my juggling site? Yes

Jeff

Andrew

Sep 15, 2003, 8:10:51 PM9/15/03
> Full name: Andrew Swan
> Age: 24
> Nationality: British
> Religion (if any): None

> PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? 2.5 or thereabouts. Less
than a year with any conviction though.
> 2. Month of birth? August
> 3. Are you a vegitarian? No

> 4. Have you ever been in prison? No
> 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? Straight
> 6. Do you gamble? Yes, though only the lottery now and then.
> 7. Who taught you to juggle? Myself, I guess.
> 8. Have you ever been in prison? See q4
> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? Yes. For all those that
asked, illegal drugs in Britain are classed A, B or C. C is usually
prescription drugs that you haven't been prescribed, B is "soft" ones
like marijuana and A is the so-called "hard" ones, which in reality
means pretty much anything that isn't marijuana.
> 10. Do you smoke? No, except when q9 is involved.
> 11. Are you a heavy drinker? Yes.
> 12. Are you overweight? No.
>
> BASIC JUGGLING:
> 1. How many balls can you qualify? 6
> 2. How many balls can you flash? 6 but I'm getting real close to 7
(not that I try it much)
> 3. How many clubs can you qualify? 3. I only own 3.
> 4. How many clubs can you flash? 3
> 5. How many rings can you qualify? 0 - never touched 'em
> 6. How many rings can you flash? 0

> 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? Hobbyist
> 8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? 1-2 recently
>
> TRICKS:
> 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? No
> 2. Can you do 534? Yes, but only by accident so far...
> 3. Can you do 441 mills mess? No
> 4. Can you do mills mess with 4? No, but getting much closer this
week.
> 5. Can you do mills mess with 5? No
> 6. Can you do rubensteins revenge? Close, but no cigar.
> 7. Can you juggle over the head? No
> 8. Can you do 66661? No, but I shold try.

> 9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts? No
> 10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs? No
> 11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls? No
> 12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue? No
> 13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross No
> 14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)? No

> 15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? No
> 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? 0
> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? 0
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? I'm don't know what this is, but I
expect the answer is the same as for most of the above...

> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? No
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches No

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:
>
> I can't really think of 10 at all, let alone put them in order, but I
really like Vova & Olga's videos. Luke Burrage gets a mention too for
sheer quantity of videos and having so many decent tricks in there.
Michael Karas gets a vote too for robotic precision and interesting
dropping tricks. And aside from V&O I haven't seen enough of any
pro-jugglers to make any judgements.

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it?
Honestly I have no idea.
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? Mills Mess.
Unoriginal but so beautiful and relaxing. I like back-of-the-hand stuff
too.

> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40
spectators? No

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> spectators? No
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? Um... balls :-/ Really.

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or
heard of
> a juggler who can do it? You're kidding, right? :)
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? Today: numbers. Last
week: artistic. Probably numbers in general at the moment as it seems
to make 3b stuff a lot easier when I go back to it.
> 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-)
www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ? I have now :) I rather like your
Kimplex trick.

lutkus

Sep 15, 2003, 10:13:07 PM9/15/03
Icecold wrote:
> > > 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? male
> Not sex, sexuality!
Websters does a defines sexuality as "the quality or state of being
sexual". So, I suppose I would have to say I try to avoid mixing such
things with juggling. To answer the question I am supposing you are
asking, when I am in a quality or state of being sexual, I do so with
members of the opposite gender to my own.

> > > 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? no
> What are you then

human

> > > 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators?
> > I'm not a performer
> > > 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> > > spectators? I'm not a performer
> You dont have to be a performer to perform

While juggling, I do not intentionally perform to an audience. I have
performed mathematical derivations in front of over 40 people. I don't
know if any were jugglers.

Alon Erez

Sep 16, 2003, 2:10:57 AM9/16/03
Well your 1st statistics can be how many people felt like joking about the
prison question appearing twice.
Till now, if I'm not wrong, more than half. Including me ...

Alon

Icecold wrote:
> [...]

> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball?

> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick?

> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches
>

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:
>

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it?

> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do?

> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators?

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> spectators?

> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop?

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of
> a juggler who can do it?

> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic?

> 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ?
>

> Thankyou very much for filling this in, it will help me greatly

fakoriginal

Sep 16, 2003, 12:52:42 PM9/16/03
Icecold wrote:
>> Full name: I'd rather not divulge that if you don't mind. You may call me
FAK
> Age: 24
> Nationality: British
> Religion (if any): Jedi - no wait, none.

> PERSONAL STUFF:(dont answer if you find it personal)
> 1. How many years have you been juggling? since I first learnt? About 8

> 2. Month of birth? June
> 3. Are you a vegitarian? No
> 4. Have you ever been in prison? No
> 5. Whats your sexuality (if not too personal)? Heterosexual
> 6. Do you gamble? Not with money
> 7. Who taught you to juggle? A Klutz book
> 8. Have you ever been in prison? No (I take it Alcatraz doesn't count)

> 9. Have you ever taken class A/B drugs? No
> 10. Do you smoke? No
> 11. Are you a heavy drinker? No
> 12. Are you overweight? No
>
> BASIC JUGGLING:
> 1. How many balls can you qualify? 4
> 2. How many balls can you flash? 5 (on a good day)
> 3. How many clubs can you qualify? 3
> 4. How many clubs can you flash? 3
> 5. How many rings can you qualify? 3
> 6. How many rings can you flash? 3
> 7. Are you a hobbyist or a performer? Hobbyist
> 8. How many hours do you spend a day on juggling? 0 - I practise only very
occasionally - average out it's prbably like 10 minutes a day.

> TRICKS:
> 1. Can you do 4 ball burkes burrage? No
> 2. Can you do 534? Probably unintentionally.
> 3. Can you do 441 mills mess? No
> 4. Can you do mills mess with 4? No
> 5. Can you do mills mess with 5? No
> 6. Can you do rubensteins revenge? No
> 7. Can you juggle over the head? No
> 8. Can you do 66661? No
> 9. Can you do more than 5 catches of 3 club alberts? No
> 10. Can you do a 3 up pirouette with clubs? Never tried, but probably not.
> 11. Can you do a 5 up pirouette with rings or balls? No
> 12. Can you do a 3 ball asscatch and continue? No
> 13. Can you do more than 15 catches of a 3 club backcross No
> 14. Can you do a full backcross with 5 clubs (5 catches)? No
> 15. Can you do 5 or more pancakes with 5 rings? No
> 16. How many balls can you qualify bouncing? None - I don't do bouncing balls
> 17. How many balls can you qualify with a haedbalance? None
> 18. Can you curl a spinning ball? Huh? No.
> 19. Can you do a propellor in both directions on a devilstick? No
> 20. Can you do 2 diablos for more than 20 catches? No.

> JUGGLERS/AND STUFF:
> 1. Please state your top 10 favourite jugglers in order:
>
> I did this before and can't remember so:
1. Luke Burrage
2. Jamie Fletcher
3. Sam Vines
4. LP
5. Mike Armstrong
6. Sweavo
7. Ewan
8. Tall Paul
9. Andy Shorts
10. Lorri

> 2. Whats the greatest trivk you have ever seen and who did it? I enjoyed
watching mini try and climb through an elastic band - does that count?
> 3. Whats your fave juggling trick that you can do? Not dropping them - or
pass-pass-self, cos I just learnt it.
> 4. Have you ever performed to a juggling audieince of over 40 spectators? Yes

> 5. Have you ever performed to a non juggling audience of over 40
> spectators? No.
> 6. Whats your fave juggling prop? Snakeboard :)

> 7. Are there any numbers tricks you can do but have never seen or heard of
> a juggler who can do it? No
> 8. Do you prefer Siteswaps, Numbers or Artistic? None
> 9. Have you been on my juggling site ;-) www.geocities.com/icecoldpoker ? No

Mitchos

Sep 16, 2003, 1:06:51 PM9/16/03

> > 5. How many rings can you qualify? Dont know
> > 6. How many rings can you flash? Dont know

I bought some rings today.

5. 4 rings
6. 5 rings.

Icecold

Sep 16, 2003, 2:10:27 PM9/16/03
Stephen Bent wrote:
> Nice self-promotion, though. I'll give it a shot. Have you been to
> mine? www.berzerker.net/juggleboy ;-)

Whoo, i went on this and it came up with something dodgy with flashing
lights, you should have a warning for epilectics because that seriously
screwed my eyes

Icecold

Sep 16, 2003, 3:08:16 PM9/16/03