Back from Bungay

plumsie

May 31, 2005, 1:33:33 AM5/31/05
Had a great time at Bungay Balls Up this weekend, wish I could have been
there for more of it. A big thanks to all those involved in organising it.
definately one of the most chilled out conventions I have been to. The
show was great and the atmosphere was friendly, I got to know loads more
people.

Sorry I didn't stick around to say goodbye to everyone, needed to get back
early on monday.

See you there next year.

Plumsie

Arachnoid

May 31, 2005, 8:08:06 AM5/31/05
plumsie wrote:
> Had a great time at Bungay Balls Up this weekend, wish I could have been
> there for more of it. A big thanks to all those involved in organising it.
> definately one of the most chilled out conventions I have been to. The
> show was great and the atmosphere was friendly, I got to know loads more
> people.

Wasn't it good.

Big thank you to Alex, Charlie, Ian and everyone else who helped organise
it. It was a brilliant relaxing convention.

See you all again at Bristol, no doubt.

Russ

Charlie

May 31, 2005, 12:32:24 PM5/31/05
On 31 May 2005 12:08:06 GMT, m...@russelljones.info.nospam (Arachnoid)
wrote:

Thanks to everyone who came - we had a good (if busy) time. I'm just
off to collapse in a heap after unloading the van.....

Charlie

Hexagonic

Jun 1, 2005, 4:19:27 AM6/1/05

and again...it was certainly the most chilled out and relaxing convention
i've ever been to. Bex also enjoyed it, which is great considering she
doesn't really juggle.

Yay to Ping Pong
Boo to going home early

Big thank to Ste3void and Charlie, see you all again soon.
Will

The Void

Jun 1, 2005, 5:21:42 PM6/1/05
Echoes of thanks to those who made it happen, and to all who came. There
are some pictures up at
http://void.moleseyjugglers.co.uk/tlmb/BBU6/
..and more to come.

Stuff:
"Hands up who's got a boss!"
Volleyclub with 2 volleyclubs.
Almost flying my kite through the Trapeze rig, just after having landed it
on the big top.
Fantastic devilsticking from Tempei and 'Drunken Master' John.
SFan marathons - trick of the week.
Banoffee Piiiiiie!
Sun. All week.
Posh facilities at a hippyfest.
Projector playing videos on the wall of the big top.
Eeny Meenie Miniy Mo/Richochet Robots/table tennis/snooker
That lovely boil-in-the-bag morning feeling
Stars and moon.
"There was a planet really near the moon the other night." "What, the
earth?"
Etc.

See you next year.

The Void
Video footage in the bag

Aidan

Jun 1, 2005, 7:04:01 PM6/1/05
The Void wrote:
> Echoes of thanks to those who made it happen, and to all who came. There
> are some pictures up at
> http://void.moleseyjugglers.co.uk/tlmb/BBU6/
> ...and more to come.

> Stuff:
> "Hands up who's got a boss!"
> Volleyclub with 2 volleyclubs.
> Almost flying my kite through the Trapeze rig, just after having landed it
> on the big top.
> Fantastic devilsticking from Tempei

Japanese guy, right? He does amazing everything, not just devilstick. He
turned up at Norwich juggling club tonight, he was doing that horizontal
diabolo stuff ala trespace, with tricks. Incredible stuff. Sounds really
good too, the swish of the handsticks as he does horizontal suicides and
wrap an dunwrap. I dunno how to describe what he was doing. Then with 5
clubs 3 up pirouettes.....

Aidan.

> and 'Drunken Master' John.
> SFan marathons - trick of the week.
> Banoffee Piiiiiie!
> Sun. All week.
> Posh facilities at a hippyfest.
> Projector playing videos on the wall of the big top.
> Eeny Meenie Miniy Mo/Richochet Robots/table tennis/snooker
> That lovely boil-in-the-bag morning feeling
> Stars and moon.
> "There was a planet really near the moon the other night." "What, the
> earth?"
> Etc.
>
> See you next year.
>
> The Void

The Void

Jun 2, 2005, 7:11:56 AM6/2/05
Aidan wrote:

> The Void wrote:
> > Fantastic devilsticking from Tempei
>
> Japanese guy, right? He does amazing everything, not just devilstick. He
> turned up at Norwich juggling club tonight, he was doing that horizontal
> diabolo stuff ala trespace, with tricks. Incredible stuff. Sounds really
> good too, the swish of the handsticks as he does horizontal suicides and
> wrap an dunwrap. I dunno how to describe what he was doing.

That'll be his vertax genocide then.

> Then with 5 clubs 3 up pirouettes.....
>
> Aidan.

Yes, he's a bit good!

The Void
Oh you've got green eyes, oh you've got green eyes, oh you've got
greeeeeeeeeeen eyes.

Hexagonic

Jun 2, 2005, 8:03:38 AM6/2/05
The Void wrote:
> Aidan wrote:
> > The Void wrote:
> > > Fantastic devilsticking from Tempei
> >
> > Japanese guy, right? He does amazing everything, not just devilstick. He
> > turned up at Norwich juggling club tonight, he was doing that horizontal
> > diabolo stuff ala trespace, with tricks. Incredible stuff. Sounds really
> > good too, the swish of the handsticks as he does horizontal suicides and
> > wrap an dunwrap. I dunno how to describe what he was doing.
>
> That'll be his vertax genocide then.
>
> > Then with 5 clubs 3 up pirouettes.....
> >
> > Aidan.
>
> Yes, he's a bit good!
>
> The Void

> Oh you've got green eyes, oh you've got green eyes, oh you've got
> greeeeeeeeeeen eyes.

Stop staring...nice photos Void, and what are you going to do with all
that video footage you got at BBU? Make it into a video of some sort by
any chance?

jonudry

Jun 2, 2005, 2:47:24 PM6/2/05

Bungay was awsome! Despite the fact that i had to do revision, i still had
an awsome time! It was great fun jus chillin with everybody and playing
table tennis, snooker, and volleyclub (especially the double volleyclub!
that rocked!). Thanx to everybody who helped to make it an awsome convent!
see y'all next year!
Jon

plumsie

Jun 2, 2005, 4:30:46 PM6/2/05
The Void wrote:

> There are some pictures up at
> http://void.moleseyjugglers.co.uk/tlmb/BBU6/
> ...and more to come.

and as was said in the show, "Stop showing off!"