Re: Uploads - What is wrong with Easynews

Alex Vitek

Nov 10, 2017, 10:29:08 AM11/10/17
Directing a msg looking for TV videos to a newsgroup that discussing sport hunting and not video hunting is not likely to get a response that you are hoping for.

And, an eMail address like the one you are using won't provide much help either.

>Looking for Star Trek Discovery season 1 Episodes 6 onwards in english.
>Why does it seem there are no posts any more ???
>
>---
>http://www.avg.com

Joe Pfeiffer

Nov 10, 2017, 5:52:18 PM11/10/17
Alex Vitek <ale...@ix.netcom.com> writes:

> Directing a msg looking for TV videos to a newsgroup that discussing
> sport hunting and not video hunting is not likely to get a response
> that you are hoping for.
>
> And, an eMail address like the one you are using won't provide much help either.

He posted his crap to every single group I'm subscribed to. I doubt he
saw your response.