getting ready for deer season

瀏覽次數:32 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Frank

未讀,
2014年8月9日 上午11:34:522014/8/9
收件者:
Just got my first doe permit back for area I hunt in PA. Will apply for
another in a couple of weeks. As a deer damage area doe permits are
practically unlimited.

Had bought PA license last month and got my free credentials from DE as
a resident over 65.

New Cabela's in DE opened May 1 and on my first trip there I got a new
pair of early season boots and Lumenok crossbow arrows for free with
accumulated points on my Cabela's card and a Christmas gift certificate.

Only concern is how many hunting seasons I may have left at my age.

misanthropic_curmudgeon

未讀,
2014年8月15日 清晨5:37:102014/8/15
收件者:
On Sunday, August 10, 2014 3:34:52 AM UTC+12, Frank wrote:
[snip]
> Only concern is how many hunting seasons I may
> have left at my age.

Every day in the bush is a good day.

rfr...@gmail.com

未讀,
2014年8月16日 下午5:57:432014/8/16
收件者:
I plan to hunt this fall, and am over 85, use oxygen and a walker. But have quit buying green bananas, anyway.

Frank

未讀,
2014年8月19日 上午9:20:032014/8/19
收件者:
That's encouraging and I also know a lot of guys out in the field older
than me. I do understand your reference to green bananas.

Frank

未讀,
2015年9月5日 清晨6:49:312015/9/5
收件者:
Another year older but I'm still at it.

Encouraged last year that guys 5-10 years older than me are still able
to hunt.
0 則新訊息