Central Texas Hog Hunts

Paul Fundling

Aug 7, 2004, 12:33:41 PM8/7/04
I may have mixed up Hunting Forums but I believe it was here that an
individual from the Waco,TX area asked for information on hog hunting in
the area.

If he or anyone else would like information on feral hog hunts west of
Brady, TX drop me a private note. We have a concrete sub-contractor
that was been working himself into the outfitter/guide business for
about three years while turning his business over to a manager/foreman.

I have not hunted with him so will not vouch for him as a guide, but he
is a good contractor. When I ask him after hunts he reports a high
success rate. I will provide his name and contact number upon request.
I do recommend that anyone booking with him check references just as you
would with any other outfitter. He offers two day hog hunts, day dove
hunts, 5 day quality deer/hog, and turkey combo hunts to archers among
other things.

J Nichols

Aug 9, 2004, 2:13:13 PM8/9/04
Paul,
I would like the info. Thanks!
jnic...@sgimarketing.com

Jim Nichols
>From Computers to Coffee Makers
www.sgimarketing.com
Arthur C. Clarke

Paul Fundling

Aug 9, 2004, 7:44:16 PM8/9/04
Done

RDF

Aug 11, 2004, 12:48:56 PM8/11/04
Paul,
I'd like the info please.

Respects,
Rob

"Paul Fundling" <hirsch...@webtv.net> wrote in message

assist...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2015, 6:58:44 AM6/2/15
Paul, I have property in Arkansas. I grew up in Waco, the post grabbed my attention. If I created a baited night hunt with loaner night vision, do you think that would be marketable? I see hogs on trail cam often. Also get a lot of feeders being toppled.