Dog Box Size?

Randy

Mar 19, 2007, 8:58:49 PM3/19/07
I was looking at some of the new aluminum dog boxes with storage
compartments, but the interior dimensions are smaller than my present
box. I need a box where I can put two dogs to a compartment.
Pointers and Setters. The height on my old box is 21" and the height
(inside) and on a new box I was looking at was only 19". The shoulder
height on some of my pointers and setters range from 20 to 23 inches.

Is 19 inches enough room???????

Appreciate any comments.