Old engineering joke

Will Crowder

Sep 26, 1990, 2:39:39 PM9/26/90
This is an old one, but I haven't seen it here yet....

I'm sure you're all familiar with the lines about the optimist, the
pressimist and the half-filled glass:

The optimist sees a glass that's half full.
The pessimist sees a glass that's half empty.

An engineer sees a glass that's twice as big as it needs to be!

Will

Brian Scearce

Sep 27, 1990, 9:13:36 PM9/27/90
wi...@kfw.COM (Will Crowder) writes (twice):

>An engineer sees a glass that's twice as big as it needs to be!

And a network analyst sees a posting sent twice as often as it
needs to be!