Dumb Blonde

jaugu...@verizon.net

May 23, 2023, 12:28:10 PM5/23/23

Returned a scarf because it was too tight.

Got really excited.... finished a jigsaw puzzle in 6 months.
Box said "2-4 years".

Trapped on escalator for hours. Power went out!!

Tried to go water skiing. Couldn't find a lake with a slope.

Lost breast stroke swimming competition. Learned later the other
swimmers used their arms!!

Got locked out of my car in a rain storm. Darn car filled with water
because convertible top was open.

Kept checking my mail box outside but there was nothing there.
My stupid computer kept saying, "You've Got Mail"!!