rec.humor

OffsetGaming

Aug 17, 2020, 6:39:50 PM8/17/20
I use this one

"New York abortion and pizzeria where yesterdays losses are today's sauces how may I help you"

theother...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 8:15:08 PM10/16/20
On Monday, 17 August 2020 at 23:39:50 UTC+1, OffsetGaming wrote:
> I use this one
>
> "New York abortion and pizzeria where yesterdays losses are today's sauces how may I help you"
When annoyed by nuisance calls I recorded 20 seconds of the number unobtainable sound and added it to the front of my answerphone message then set it to immediate answer people who knew me knew to hang on and shout, the nuisance callers didn't. Worked.

Cheers