Toasts Needed

R.S. Holliman

Feb 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/10/96
When God made Man, he made him of string...he had a little more so he
gave him a thing.

When God made Woman, he made her of lace...he had a little less so he
gave her a space.

Here's to space exploration! (drink now)

Chris Merritt

Feb 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/15/96
Jedon Thompson says...

>How about
>Heres to you... clink...SUCKIN MY DICK!!
>heehee
>-Jedon

Here's to you, here's to me,
Friends forever we shall be.

Should we ever disagree,
Fuck you! and here's to me.

Cheers,
Scooby

Chris Pisarra

Feb 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/16/96
Here's to the white clouds of glory
Here's to the flaming fires of Hell

It takes a gentleman to screw a lady
It takes a son of a bitch to tell.

Here's to the roses and lillies in bloom
You in my arms and I in your room

A door that is locked
A key that is lost

A bird and a bottle and a bed badly tossed
And a night that is 50 years long.

--
Chris Pisarra pis...@ccnet.com

God made men, Smith and Wesson made them all equal

Linda OBrien

Feb 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/18/96
Here's to the bee that stung the bull
That started the bull to bucking

Here's to Adam who ate the first apple
And started the world to...
Eating apples !!!

Richard Romanowski

Feb 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/18/96
Here's to Al
a hell of a pal
every gal's guy
and every guy's gal
he's a brick,
he's a topper
he can sing
he can dance
and he frightens the horses
when he lets down his pants.

--from PJ O'"I'm a pathetic Baby boomer whose writing
is steadily declining as I sell out more and more to the Establishment"
Rourke

NoSlfCntrl

Feb 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/18/96
Here's to you, as good as you are,
And here's to me, as bad as I am.
As good as you are, and as bad as I am,
I'm good as you are, bad as I am.

--
noslf...@aol.com Steve@home Steve Miklos
"It doesn't matter how red it Widget-buffer,