Kneeling To Announce A Job Promotion

TB

Nov 27, 2010, 4:19:02 PM11/27/10
The Movie "Bruce Almighty", in which a reporter named Bruce Nolan is
given God's powers by God Himself.

During the movie, he does something really strange with his girlfriend
Grace. After treating Grace to dinner, Bruce kneels as if he's going
to propose marriage, then tells Grace that he's been promoted to
anchor at his TV news station. Why would he kneel to announce a job
promotion? Have you ever heard of someone kneeling to announce a job
promotion in Real Life?

Don Stockbauer

Nov 27, 2010, 10:04:21 PM11/27/10

Probably some sort of sign language that he'll perform cunnilingus on
her when they get back to her place.

You've been so busy spamming this newsgroup that you missed out on the
fact that people do all sorts of weird, useless things, like spamming
news groups.

TB

Nov 28, 2010, 6:03:21 AM11/28/10
On Nov 27, 7:04 pm, Don Stockbauer <donstockba...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 27, 3:19 pm, TB <tsbru...@dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:
>
> > The Movie "Bruce Almighty", in which a reporter named Bruce Nolan is
> > given God's powers by God Himself.
>
> > During the movie, he does something really strange with his girlfriend
> > Grace.  After treating Grace to dinner, Bruce kneels as if he's going
> > to propose marriage, then tells Grace that he's been promoted to
> > anchor at his TV news station.  Why would he kneel to announce a job
> > promotion?  Have you ever heard of someone kneeling to announce a job
> > promotion in Real Life?
>
> Probably some sort of sign language that he'll perform cunnilingus on
> her when they get back to her place.

If so, Grace did not appear impressed!

donsto...@hotmail.com

Jun 30, 2020, 3:53:21 PM6/30/20
Just wanted this thread to come to the top so that everybody can see the weird bizarre things that people post in the user groups

Nomen Nescio

Apr 16, 2021, 8:47:38 PM4/16/21
donsto...@hotmail.com writes:

> Just wanted this thread to come to the top so that everybody can see the weird bizarre things that people post in the user groups

This thread is probably ten years old because the only thing I can see
is your message.