American food, etc.

1 view

Brian Scearce

Jun 21, 1991, 5:26:27 PM6/21/91
robe...@aludra.usc.edu (Robert Moore) writes:
> You see, in Puerto Rico, where I'm from, The Black Angus is the name of
> largest whore house in all the Carribean.

Interesting that a Carribean bordello is named after a breed of
cattle. Are there any named after sheep? A, um, friend of mine
wants to know. Yeah, a friend.

Maybe there's "The Burrowing Gerbil" somewhere? Or "The Non-Bursting
Hampster"?

--
Brian Scearce (b...@robin.svl.cdc.com -or- robin!b...@shamash.cdc.com)
"Don't be surprised when a crack in the ice appears under your feet..."

Bryan Hannahs

Jun 23, 1991, 5:59:34 AM6/23/91
d...@sunflare.Corp.Sun.COM (Dan Currie) writes:

> > Greetings. Hmmm... I know that place as the "Booger King"
> > Anyone else know cute names for favorite "restaurants"?
>
> How about:
>
> White Castle == The Black Shack, home of the gutt bomb

and...rectum rockets, ratburgers, sliders...

Why are there always 5 holes in WC's hamburgers?

Cause it takes 5 bullets to kill the rat!

---
"These walls that still surround me
Still contain the same old me
Just one more who's searching for
The world that ought to be" - RUSH, Circumstances

Bryan Hannahs
(aka Arthur Dent)

david bartnicki

Jun 24, 1991, 2:30:32 AM6/24/91
>>> Greetings. Hmmm... I know that place as the "Booger King"
>>> Anyone else know cute names for favorite "restaurants"?
>>
>>How about:
>>
>>Black Angus == Black Anus

Here are some old standards:

Taco Bell == Taco Hell

Del Taco == Smell Crotcho

McDonalds == McDogBalls

-davidb

d...@mdaali.mda.uth.tmc.edu

Jun 24, 1991, 2:39:50 PM6/24/91
An old comedy album (whose name escapes me at the moment) by Congress of
Wonders has a routine which refers to two restaurants called "McRonald's Golden
Starches" and "Colonel Bucket's Chicken Blasphemy".

David Gutierrez
d...@mdaali.mda.uth.tmc.edu

"Only fools are positive." - Moe Howard

Ken Nodini

Jul 10, 1991, 12:28:26 PM7/10/91
In article <Z0NZ4...@somenode.uucp> a-d...@somenode.uucp (Bryan Hannahs) writes:
>d...@sunflare.Corp.Sun.COM (Dan Currie) writes:

>> White Castle == The Black Shack, home of the gutt bomb
>
>and...rectum rockets, ratburgers, sliders...
>
>Why are there always 5 holes in WC's hamburgers?
>
>Cause it takes 5 bullets to kill the rat!
>
>---

I've always called WC "Ptomaine Tower", and the burgers "belly bombs" or
"instant burps."