Women who floor the gas pedal in movies

SESP...@ysub.ysu.edu

Sep 29, 1994, 4:55:37 PM9/29/94
it's me again! back with a new e-mail address, (sespc416 at ysub.ysu.edu
anyway, i'm still looking for the movies in which they show a woman's
foot flooring the gas pedal. for those of you who don't know, i'm
on a project that requires this type of scene, and i need some ideas.
so, if you know of any let me know!! thanks!!
make sure it shows the foot!
i'll take tv shows also!!!

Henrik Brameus

Sep 30, 1994, 5:44:29 AM9/30/94

Thank you for sharing your information about the project with us, but
could you be a little more specific. What exactly is the project about,
and how far have you come? What makes you think that this particular scene
would fit into that scope? I know a nice scen from The Hitcher you can use
if you can't find it. It's the one where the guy is eating french fries in
the roadside cafe. I realy like when he finds the finger in there.

Or put in another way. How about asking in rec.movies.* or rec.tv.* or
some appropriate alt.* group like alt.flames or alt.test instead of
rec.humor.

Henrik "no this wasn't funny either" Brameus

--
No .sig, I've given up smoking.

Gene Forrer

Sep 30, 1994, 4:14:31 AM9/30/94
Try Thelma and Louise. Towards the end I think there is a good scene of one
of them flooring the T-Bird before going over a cliff.

Gene Forrer

Jon Mason Gougar Jr

Sep 30, 1994, 1:45:50 PM9/30/94

How about 'License to Drive' ? There was a scene where a female
student driver had to floor it in reverse to avoid being headed by a semi.
Her driving instructor was the old guy from 'Paper Chase', and some Wesson
oil commercials. You know, the 'We make money the old fashioned way' guy.

William J. Evans

Sep 30, 1994, 9:32:31 PM9/30/94
SESP...@ysub.ysu.edu wrote:
: it's me again!

What a relief.

-- Captain Nitpick

Lon Lowen Jr.

Sep 30, 1994, 11:22:23 PM9/30/94

Naked Gun, the first movie. The scene I am thinking about is with the
student driver. Frank Drebin is in the back seat.
--

Lon Lowen Jr.
lll...@netcom.com

Irfon-Kim Ahmad

Oct 3, 1994, 11:45:45 AM10/3/94
Better Off Dead. (CLASSIC comedy film.) There is a scene where the
female french echange student steps on what's-his-head's foot in order to
floor the pedal for him.

<******>
-=< Irfon-Kim Ahmad (i...@cyberspace.org, 3i...@qlink.queensu.ca) >=-
a.k.a. The MIGHTY If!

This .sig file is for demonstration purposes only, and is not intended
for resale.

Darren Bolton

Oct 4, 1994, 11:30:44 AM10/4/94
In article <lllowenC...@netcom.com> lll...@netcom.com (Lon Lowen Jr.) writes:
>From: lll...@netcom.com (Lon Lowen Jr.)
>Subject: Re: Women who floor the gas pedal in movies
>Date: Sat, 1 Oct 1994 03:22:23 GMT

>In article <17040EE09...@ysub.ysu.edu>, <SESP...@ysub.ysu.edu> wrote:
>>it's me again! back with a new e-mail address, (sespc416 at ysub.ysu.edu
>>anyway, i'm still looking for the movies in which they show a woman's
>>foot flooring the gas pedal. for those of you who don't know, i'm
>>on a project that requires this type of scene, and i need some ideas.
>>so, if you know of any let me know!! thanks!!
>>make sure it shows the foot!
>>i'll take tv shows also!!!

What about Sandra Bullock in Speed? You see her foot hitting the gas
although Keanu Reeves stands on her foot to make her do it.

Darren Bolton
Wits University
South Africa

Michael Lewis

Oct 4, 1994, 9:14:58 AM10/4/94
How about Linda Hamilton in "The Terminator"?
Or, perhaps Tina Turner in "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome"

--Mike

Shannon Lilley

Oct 4, 1994, 2:29:14 PM10/4/94

All the student drivers in the movie "Used Cars".

SL

arie o dezwart

Oct 6, 1994, 9:02:59 PM10/6/94
Try Demolition Man, when she floors the gas in the 1970(??) 4-4-2
and says "what do I do, just press the pedal"...

ADZ

Michael Lewis

Oct 6, 1994, 5:22:00 PM10/6/94
In article <36p8v9$j...@knot.queensu.ca>, 3i...@qlink.queensu.ca (Irfon-Kim Ahmad) writes:
|> Better Off Dead. (CLASSIC comedy film.) There is a scene where the
|> female french echange student steps on what's-his-head's foot in order to
|> floor the pedal for him.

"Two dollars! I want my two dollars!"

Thomas Wanek

Oct 3, 1994, 6:19:09 PM10/3/94
: it's me again! back with a new e-mail address, (sespc416 at ysub.ysu.edu
:
I believe there is such a scene in the movie "Used Cars" with Kurt
Russell. It occurs when there's a whole line of cars trying to get to a
used car lot near the end of the movie.

--
Thomas J. Wanek -- tjw...@uswnvg.com -- Seattle, WA | I do not speak for
"Joe, one of the hardest things to believe is the | US WEST, more's

heying douglas

Oct 7, 1994, 5:47:23 PM10/7/94

I seem to remember the original "Naked Gun" having a scene with a young
girl taking driver's ed. By the end of the scene, she's driving like
Richard Petty and flips off some truck driver as instructed by her
teacher. Pretty funny.

Doug

Greg Goebel

Oct 9, 1994, 11:41:52 AM10/9/94
heying douglas (hey...@umbc.edu) wrote:

With a marvelous deadpan performance by John Houseman as the driving
instructor (one of his last, I believe): "Floor it, Stephanie."
-
| Wile E. Coyote at Acme Electronics Corporation |
| Reality is what refuses to go away when I stop believing in it. |
| Greg Goebel NET: gvg@hpislsup |
| Hewlett-Packard HP DESK: GREG GOEBEL |
| VXD Marketing PHONE: Telnet/303 679-3424 |
| POB 301 / MS-CU326 / Loveland CO 80539 FAX: Telnet/303 679-5971 |

Joe Terranova

Oct 11, 1994, 11:46:14 AM10/11/94

I've been waiting and waiting for someone to say it...but no one has. I can't
believe it. This thread has been going on for weeks, and no one has said the
obvious....

Why is this in rec.humor????????

| This space for rent Joseph M. Terranova |
| Troy, MI |

William J. Evans

Oct 11, 1994, 8:27:51 PM10/11/94
Joe Terranova (te...@cgs.c4.gmeds.com) wrote:
: Why is this in rec.humor????????

Why is "Why is this in rec.humor????????" in rec.humor?

-- Captain Nitpick

Henrik Brameus

Oct 12, 1994, 7:57:58 AM10/12/94
In article <37ec06$3...@mloeff01.elec.mid.gmeds.com>,
te...@cgs.c4.gmeds.com wrote:

> I've been waiting and waiting for someone to say it...but no one has. I
can't
> believe it. This thread has been going on for weeks, and no one has said the
> obvious....
> Why is this in rec.humor????????

I think I asked that question in my first follow-up. But then again nobody
really listens unless you say MAKE.MONEY.FAST or Don't post offensive
jokes.