Dyslexia joke

David Dalton

Jul 20, 2022, 8:02:55 PM7/20/22
Seen on a front gate;

BEWARE OF GOD

:-)

DRD

“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)

Radey Shouman

Jul 20, 2022, 10:53:13 PM7/20/22
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> writes:

> Seen on a front gate;
>
> BEWARE OF GOD
>
> :-)
>
> DRD

Dyslexics of the word: Untie!

David Dalton

Jul 22, 2022, 10:39:13 PM7/22/22
In article <0001HW.2888CF2D00...@88.198.57.247>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> Seen on a front gate;
>
> BEWARE OF GOD
>
> :-)
>
> DRD

Apologies to any dyslexics I may have offended.

Note that I mentioned dyslexic in the following "Wild Rover"
Poe-M of June, 1993, on or very near Bloomsday, during my
second waning crescent high:

...FrEE_Lancers' G_yNhAME G_naw f/l/NAmiss, NuNe our Never 'n MOreo oo
OUIow, the uni-verse, L.whee DRUInk-rD
aura FU-syZY, G_ee, circle-T P/ToeMa-knEE
dense eNFanTime 'round T'Wean dark, from light
Dis lex 'ick T-waIsted AC-Scent PR-One to M/LIce
S/B hare, leaf is / all re but-t
fruit loops chopped, sum bits dropped, sLaphter and PneUNs
a par fait danSH Z\'est nu f(1) T fore too
Chi/me dark to light C/Home light to dark _ sea, ole Port 'eh

have & helf, black et tan,
wHEY t' fur the rigged barE, tinders of nut and dew.
onDe leFt le femME noIre BB uRe gidde
all weigh fael sLlabelLs

Radey Shouman

Jul 24, 2022, 8:58:43 PM7/24/22
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> writes:

> In article <0001HW.2888CF2D00...@88.198.57.247>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>
>> Seen on a front gate;
>>
>> BEWARE OF GOD
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> DRD
>
> Apologies to any dyslexics I may have offended.
>
> Note that I mentioned dyslexic in the following "Wild Rover"
> Poe-M of June, 1993, on or very near Bloomsday, during my
> second waning crescent high:

DOG IS MY COPILOT