Eat a Dog?

xyz

Apr 27, 1993, 4:33:56 PM4/27/93

Hi folks,
Saw this on soc.culture.china.... I thought it was showed a lot
of promise for rec.humor... How about some creative followups?

(Let us get past the lame puns on variations of "hot" dogs please?
I am counting on you folks to do better than that)

Prem!

In soc.culture.china, Mike....@launchpad.unc.edu (Mike Chang) writes:
|> North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information
|>
|> One of my friend recently hit a dog while driving at night. It was a big
|> dog. He took the dead dog home and cooked it -- tasted good.
|>
|> Is it legal to eat a dog here? It would be nice if you can hunter those
|> dogs which belong to nobody.

Frank Reid

Apr 27, 1993, 6:02:17 PM4/27/93

Two <ethnics> immigrated to America. On their first day off the boat, they
were wandering around New York City seeing the sights. Noon came, and they
were hungry. They spied a street vendor selling "Hot Dogs."

One said to the other (shocked tone) "Do they eat dogs in America??"

"I don't know!"

"Well, we're going to be Americans, so we must do as they do."

They approached the vendor. "Two hot dogs, please."

The food was delivered in a pair of paper sacks. The two <ethnics> sat on a
park bench to eat their lunch. One looked inside his sack, and asked his
partner, "Which part of the dog did you get?"

--

Frank re...@ucs.indiana.edu

Daniel B Case

Apr 27, 1993, 6:23:00 PM4/27/93
In article <1rk5bk$8...@overload.lbl.gov>, pr...@prem.lbl.gov (xyz) writes...

I thought of these jokes a while ago and now seems like the perfect place to
add them to the humorshed:

How can you spot the petshops in China?

They have a drive-through window.

What does the clerk at a Chinese pet shop say to you to when you're ready to
make a purchase?

"Is this for here or to go?"
or
"You want fries with that?"

"There's no BODY-CHECKING in golf!!!"-Charlie Brown, to Lucy.
V140...@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu
Daniel Case Prodigy: WDNS15D
State University of New York at Buffalo GEnie:DCASE.10