new joke

randyc

Jul 16, 1990, 1:18:48 PM7/16/90
(I heard this joke from my very right-wing repubilcan mother.)

These two old men were eating lunch at a nice restaurant when one of
them noticed an old lady was choking on a piece of chicken. She had
been trying to hack it up for some time and he decided to help. When
he got to her, he pounded on her chest. Nothing happened. Then he
pounded on her back. Again, nothing happened. Finally, he yanked
down her pants and underwear and licked her ass. The lady was so
surprised that she spit the chicken clear across the restaurant.
The old man turned to his friend and said, "Hey! That ' Hind-lick
Maneuver ' really works!"