Funny book titles

je...@sunset.sedd.trw.com

Feb 27, 1990, 10:42:18 PM2/27/90
Some interesting book titles:

"Population Explosion" by that famous Chinese author,
We Fuckem Young

or "Boogers on the Wall" by the twin writters,
Pickem and Flickem

and of course we can't forget that Cowboy classic "Blood in the Saddle"
by the Kotex Kid.

Anyone else out there have any other interesting titles they care to add?

Jeff Pesis

Je...@malibu.sedd.trw.com
Jeff%serf...@venice.sedd.trw.com

Rich Walters

Feb 28, 1990, 2:39:39 AM2/28/90
In article <124.25...@sunset.sedd.trw.com> je...@sunset.sedd.trw.com writes:
>Some interesting book titles:
>
>"Population Explosion" by that famous Chinese author,
>We Fuckem Young
>
>or "Boogers on the Wall" by the twin writters,
>Pickem and Flickem
>
>and of course we can't forget that Cowboy classic "Blood in the Saddle"
>by the Kotex Kid.

"Brown spots in the Desert" by Squat and Leavit

Keep on crunching those numbers

Krishna Shukla

Feb 28, 1990, 8:17:04 AM2/28/90
*>Some interesting book titles:
*>
*>"Population Explosion" by that famous Chinese author,
*>We Fuckem Young
*>
*>or "Boogers on the Wall" by the twin writters,
*>Pickem and Flickem
*>
*>and of course we can't forget that Cowboy classic "Blood in the Saddle"
*>by the Kotex Kid.
*>

"Woman With One Breast" by the Russian Ididin Bititoff.

"Shit on the Roof" by the Chinese Cow Flung Dung.

"Tracks on the Sand" by the Chinese His Hung Low.

Richard C. Long

Feb 28, 1990, 10:41:56 AM2/28/90

In article <124.25...@sunset.sedd.trw.com>, je...@sunset.sedd.trw.com writes...
[...]

>Anyone else out there have any other interesting titles they care to add?

Sure!

Yellow River - by I. P. Daily
- Annotated by I. P. Standing
& Illustrated by I. P. Freely
and the sequel:
Rusty Bedsprings - by I. P. Knightly
Spots on the Wall - by Who Flungdoo
Brown Spots on the Wall - by Who Flungdung.
50 Yards to the Outhouse - by Willie Makeit
- Illustrated by Betty Wont
- Published by Andy Didnt
- Edited by Doris Locked
- Distributed by Buddy Madeit
Yellow River - by Peemore Freely
Antlers in the Treetops - by Hugh Goos deMoos
Antlers in the Trees - by Who Goosed DeMoose
Under the Bleacher Seats - by U. Seymour Butts
A Study of the Glutius Maximus - by Ben Dover
- Illustrated by C. Howitt Feals
Falling Trees - by Tim Burr
The Open Kimono - by U. Seymore Hair
Western Cooking - by Chuck Wagon
Modern Exercise - by Jim Nasium
Psyche of a Voyeur - by I. C. Hue
Joys of Exhibitionism - by Thay C. Mie
The Russian's Revenge - by Hubitchicokov
Down the Flagpole - by Dick Burns
The Angry Tiger - by Claude Balls
Tiger's Revenge - by Claude Bawls
Strange Trails In the Sand - by Peter Dragon
Bubbles in the Bath - by Verewynn de Bottam
The English Rupture - by Lord Howard Hurtz
The French Rupture - by Claude Balls
The Chinese Rupture - by Wang Hang Lo
The Spanish Rupture - by Torres Balzoff
The Chinese Population Explosion - by Wee Phuckem Yung
Teenage Pregnancy - by Wee Fukem Young
Over the Cliff - by Eileen Dover
- Illustrated by Hugo First
Baby In the Gas Tank - by Who Pumped Ethel
Cures For Impotence - by Hugh G. Rection
Making Crime Pay - by Robin Steal
Descriptions of Heaven - by Pearly Gates
Virgin Marriage - by Chastity Belt
Powerful Drinks - by Micky Finn
Taking a Long Vacation - by Helen Back
Why there are no jokes on net.jokes - by I. M. Just & Jo King
Civil War Firearms - by Captain Ball
Carpooling - by Sharif d'Ride
Military Life - by Private Parts, Corporl Punishment,
Sargent Atarms, Major Problem, Coronel O'Corn, and General Condition.
Drummed to Death - by Tom Tomb
Crossing Rivers - by Bridget Fast
The Escape of Bonnie Prince Charlie - by Scot Free
Jogging - by Ron Around
The American Legal System - by Sue Someone
The Christmas Spirit - by Joy X. Noel
Programming Styles - by Dee Bugit, edited by Stil Mohrbugs
How to Write a Term Paper - by Al Niter
Succeeding in Business - by Mari "The Boss" Dawter
The Broken Strap - by Won Hung Lo
The Hole in the Bed - by Mr. Completely
The Hole in the Mattress- by Mr. Completely
50 Days in the Saddle - by Capt. O. Blubalz
Oh, the Pain - by Arthur Itis
The Joys of Playing an Instrument - by Clara Net
Hawaiian Population - by Komon Iwannalaya
Russian Castration - by I. Bitchyakokoff
Fences - by Barb Dwyer
Pasta - by Liz Onya
Running - by Jim Shorts
Male Anatomy - by Hugh G. Rection
Hair Styles - by Bobby Pin
V.D. - by Dick Hertz
Wild Russian Love - by Iater Titsoff
The Agony of the Long Distance Runner - by Jim Shorts
The Smell of the Long Distance Runner - by Jim Shorts (sequal)
Under the Grandstand - by Seymour Butts
The Tiger's Revenge - by Claude Balls
Soviet Venereal Disease - by Itl Rotchakokoff
More Stupid Jokes - by Hugh E. Diots
and the mandatory companion volume,
The Ultimate in Hypocrisy - by Im Won Too
I Was The Engineer for the Barbershop Quartet - by Mike Mixer
Hong's Life story - by His Hung Low.
Blood on the Hurdle - by Wun Hung Low.
The Russian Lover - by Nibblar Titsov
The Russian Lover - by Teror Titov
Reconstructive Breast Surgery - by Dr. Syl I. Cohen, MD
Treasure in the Outhouse - by I. P. Nickels

/'') /'~ / | lo...@mcntsh.enet.dec.com | Ramparts are parts of a
/''\ /,, /,, | ...!decwrl!mcntsh.enet.dec.com!long | ram. People used to
Richard C. Long | long%mcnts...@decwrl.enet.dec.com | watch o'er them.

mzi...@vmsa.oac.uci.edu

Feb 28, 1990, 10:45:59 AM2/28/90
In article <18...@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU>, shu...@marvin.cs.Buffalo.EDU (Krishna Shukla) writes...

>In article <124.25...@sunset.sedd.trw.com> je...@sunset.sedd.trw.com writes:
>*>Some interesting book titles:
>*>"Population Explosion" by that famous Chinese author,
>*>We Fuckem Young
>*>or "Boogers on the Wall" by the twin writters,
>*>Pickem and Flickem
>*>and of course we can't forget that Cowboy classic "Blood in the Saddle"
>*>by the Kotex Kid.
>

>"Woman With One Breast" by the Russian Ididin Bititoff.
>"Shit on the Roof" by the Chinese Cow Flung Dung.
>"Tracks on the Sand" by the Chinese His Hung Low.

Yellow River, by I.P. Freely (OK, so it's old)
Under The Bleachers, by Seymour Butts (OK, so it's old too)

That's all I can remember, except for variations of the above.

Michael W. Zintl
Political awareness can be hazardous to your health. Come to U.C
Irvine and live forever.

Daryl Turner

Feb 28, 1990, 11:03:52 AM2/28/90
Inle <124.25...@sunset.sedd.trw.com> je...@sunset.sedd.trw.com writes:

>Anyone else out there have any other interesting titles they care to add?

Running to the Outhouse by Willie Makeit and Betty Wont.

Brown Spots on the Wall by Who Flung Pooh

Under the Grandstands by Seymour Butts

Daryl Turner <umtu...@ccu.umanitoba.ca>
All opinions expressed here are solely my own and do not reflect those
of anyone else at the University of Manitoba (or even anyone else IN
Manitoba for that matter!!!)
:w

Bruce Smith

Feb 28, 1990, 11:07:58 AM2/28/90
>Some interesting book titles:
>
>"Population Explosion" by that famous Chinese author,
>We Fuckem Young
>
>or "Boogers on the Wall" by the twin writters,
>Pickem and Flickem
>
>and of course we can't forget that Cowboy classic "Blood in the Saddle"
>by the Kotex Kid.
>
>Anyone else out there have any other interesting titles they care to add?

When I was 10 years old or so, my two favorites were:

"Under the Grandstand" by Seymour Butts

and

"The Yellow Stream" by I.P. Daily

They're *still* my two favorites. Good reading, too!

Bruce Smith

Shiping Zhang

Feb 28, 1990, 1:40:46 PM2/28/90
This is the title of a Chinese short story very famous in China.

The half of man is woman.

-ping

russ...@cae.wisc.edu

Feb 28, 1990, 2:37:35 PM2/28/90
I couple I made up:

Know It All by Marty Pants
Dieting Made Easy by Ann O'Rexic
Winning by Hans Down
Constipation by Sid Ondapott

j michael reeves

Feb 28, 1990, 5:46:07 PM2/28/90
>Some interesting book titles:

>Anyone else out there have any other interesting titles they care to add?

How about:

Three Tracks In The Snow, by Wun Hung Lo.

David Bonds

Mar 1, 1990, 4:30:56 PM3/1/90
In article <124.25...@sunset.sedd.trw.com> je...@sunset.sedd.trw.com writes:
>Some interesting book titles:
[ book titles deleted ]

>Anyone else out there have any other interesting titles they care to add?

Of Course, there is always the one EVERYONE has heard -

"The Yellow River" by I. P. Freely.

ick

David Bonds

Mar 1, 1990, 4:40:37 PM3/1/90
>Yellow River, by I.P. Freely (OK, so it's old)

[See my previous post]

Ugh, hate it when I get beat to the punch-line. Guess I gotta read news more
often.

John_Fereira

Mar 1, 1990, 5:18:43 PM3/1/90
In rec.humor bsm...@pluto.osf.org (Bruce Smith) writes:

>When I was 10 years old or so, my two favorites were:
>
> "Under the Grandstand" by Seymour Butts

Yea, I thought these were funny when I was ten years old also.

OBJ: Some people think they are still funny enough them post them
now.
--
John Fereira
john%hp-...@hplabs.hp.com or jo...@hp-ptp.ptp.hp.com

mon...@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

Mar 1, 1990, 8:40:21 PM3/1/90

Holes in the Bed -- by Mr. Completely (missed her)

John DeSanto

Mar 2, 1990, 9:46:59 AM3/2/90

Yellow River by I.P. Daley

| J. De Santo | * | -|--------------------|- |
| Phila. Pa. | USE CHANGE WHEN LIT | -|--------------------|- |
********************************************* INSERT DOLLAR HERE *******

Chris Butler

Mar 2, 1990, 1:13:14 PM3/2/90
How about:

Rusty Bedsprings by I.P. Nitely
Yellow Streak Across The Desert by Leakee Sheiky
There's a Hole in Your Kimono by I. Seymour Harris

That's all I know now.

-Chris

--
Chris Butler 880...@AcadiaU.CA || {uunet|watmath|utai}!cs.dal.ca!aucs!880126b
Quote of the day:

Asim Jalis

Mar 4, 1990, 12:44:20 AM3/4/90

The Valley of Feart by Seema Butt {I swear this is a real name}

Asim.

Luke Hankins

Mar 4, 1990, 9:20:21 PM3/4/90

how 'bout: _Diuretics_ by L.Runny Bladder?

Luke Hankins (al...@swarthmr.bitnet) |"Ah, It's great being young and insane!"
han...@cs.swarthmore.edu |"She thought I was crazy, but I was just
While not (EndOfLife) do Havefun(me);| growing old...." --Steely Dan

Dan Gordon

Mar 4, 1990, 11:02:05 PM3/4/90
What about "Trash on the Bandwidth" by Mann E. Maurons,

or "Ad Nauseum" by Wood B. Righters?

Martin Scharnke

Mar 5, 1990, 2:52:46 PM3/5/90

In article <1990Feb28....@ccu.umanitoba.ca>,
umtu...@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Daryl Turner) writes:

> Inle <124.25...@sunset.sedd.trw.com> je...@sunset.sedd.trw.com writes:
>

> >Anyone else out there have any other interesting titles they care to add?
> >
> Running to the Outhouse by Willie Makeit and Betty Wont.

This one is published by Justin Time!

Usenet file owner

Mar 6, 1990, 2:23:20 PM3/6/90
>Some interesting book titles:
>
>"Population Explosion" by that famous Chinese author,

etc . . . .

how about

"Under the Bleachers" by Seymour Butts

Disclaimer: It's not my fault, I don't care what it is.
Br...@cpsin2.cps.msu.edu

Jason W Nyberg

Mar 6, 1990, 10:01:32 PM3/6/90
>Some interesting book titles:
>
>"Population Explosion" by that famous Chinese author,
>We Fuckem Young
>
>or "Boogers on the Wall" by the twin writters,
>Pickem and Flickem
>
>and of course we can't forget that Cowboy classic "Blood in the Saddle"

Has anyone ever heard a song called something like "Blood on the saddle"? <-haha
about a guy whose horse had sat on him and "maished in his haid"
(it was a western kind of song. my dad had it on an album)

went something like this:

"There was... blood on the saddle...
there was... blood all around
and a biiiig rrrred PHHuddle
of blood on the ground..."

jason

Mitch Wagner

Mar 7, 1990, 2:25:52 PM3/7/90
In article <1990Mar7.030132.13781@uunet!unhd> jwn...@unhd.unh.edu.UUCP (Jason W Nyberg) writes:

>Has anyone ever heard a song called something like "Blood on the saddle"? <-haha
>about a guy whose horse had sat on him and "maished in his haid"

The bears at Disneyland used to perform this one, ~10 years ago.

--
Mitch Voice: (516) 562-5758
wag...@utoday.UUCP or ... uunet!utoday!wagner

Doug Bischoff

Mar 9, 1990, 10:45:14 AM3/9/90
A list of the book titles I've heard/made up. Some are funny, some I made up.

Boy Running to Outhouse by Willie Makeit. Illustrated by Betty Wont. Publishd
by the Russian Press.

Tiger's Revenge by Claude Balls.

Under the Bleachers by Seymour Butts.

Sliding Down the Bannister by Dick Burns.

Bloody Dick by Rusty Zipper.

Yellow River by I.P. Freely

Brown Spots on the Wall by Whu Flung Dung

Forgot to Open the Lid from the people who brought you Grey Poupon DiJon.

There are more, but I forget them. Which is probably just as well! :-)

| -Doug Bischoff- | *** *** ====--\ | "There IS magic |
| -DEB110 @ PSUVM- | * *** * ==|<>\___ | in the world.... |
| -The Black Ring- | *** *** |______\ | I just haven't |
| --- "Wheels" --- | *** O O | found it yet!" |
| Corwyn Blakwolfe | T.R.I. ------------- | -Doug Bischoff |

moron

Mar 9, 1990, 6:27:19 PM3/9/90
Here are some old book titles which I haven't seen on the
net in the past two weeks.

Russian Torture - Vladimir Tearyartitsorf, Krushkum and Bolski
Hundred Days on Horesback - Colonel Sorass and Captain BluBols. (Did I make
a mistake on the last one :-)

-ajay.

scott balneaves

Mar 9, 1990, 7:31:14 PM3/9/90
In article <1990Mar7.030132.13781@uunet!unhd> jwn...@unhd.unh.edu.UUCP (Jason W Nyberg) writes:

>Has anyone ever heard a song called something like "Blood on the saddle"? <-haha
If my memory serves me correctly:

There was blood on the saddle,
and blood on the ground,
and a great big puddle of blood all around.

The cowboy lay in it, all covered in gore,
and he won't go ridin' his cow-horse no more.

Oph, pity the cowboy,
all bloody and red,
his horse fell on him and bashed in his head.

(repeat first verse).

I really don't know why this tune stuck in my head. I learned it in
grade 4. Funny how I can remember that from all thos years ago, but
can't seem to remember what my profs tell me from yesterday...

Scott

Jennifer Thompson

Mar 9, 1990, 7:38:15 PM3/9/90
"Race to the Outhouse"
Written by Willie Mayket
Illustrated by Betty Won't
uunet!hammer!jlt
j...@hammer.idsila.com

darre...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2017, 1:19:59 PM2/27/17
Miles of Little Brown Piles, by I.Squat(Scott) Often

moye...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2017, 9:40:11 PM10/9/17
The kotex kid in the bloody roundup. Classic western

spst...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 4:35:07 PM2/12/18
On Tuesday, February 27, 1990 at 9:42:18 PM UTC-6, je...@sunset.sedd.trw.com wrote:
> Some interesting book titles:
>
> "Population Explosion" by that famous Chinese author,
> We Fuckem Young
>
> or "Boogers on the Wall" by the twin writters,
> Pickem and Flickem
>
> and of course we can't forget that Cowboy classic "Blood in the Saddle"
> by the Kotex Kid.
>
> Anyone else out there have any other interesting titles they care to add?

> Jeff Pesis
>
> Je...@malibu.sedd.trw.com
> Jeff%serf...@venice.sedd.trw.com

spst...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 4:37:17 PM2/12/18
Cream Of The Russian Crop by Ivan Jackinoff

kayer...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2018, 11:50:45 AM8/8/18
Antlers in the Tree Tops by WHO GOOSED THE MOOSE.

burk...@comcast.net

Oct 11, 2018, 7:51:37 PM10/11/18
On Tuesday, February 27, 1990 at 10:42:18 PM UTC-5, je...@sunset.sedd.trw.com wrote:
> Some interesting book titles:
>
> "Population Explosion" by that famous Chinese author,
> We Fuckem Young
>
> or "Boogers on the Wall" by the twin writters,
> Pickem and Flickem
>
> and of course we can't forget that Cowboy classic "Blood in the Saddle"
> by the Kotex Kid.
>
> Anyone else out there have any other interesting titles they care to add?

> Jeff Pesis
>
> Je...@malibu.sedd.trw.com
> Jeff%serf...@venice.sedd.trw.com

The Brown Spots on the Wall by He Who Flung Shit

burk...@comcast.net

Oct 11, 2018, 7:54:34 PM10/11/18
Kicked in Balls by Donkey By One Hung Low

Gra...@grelberville.org

Oct 12, 2018, 12:12:05 AM10/12/18
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 16:51:36 -0700 (PDT), burk...@comcast.net wrote:

>On Tuesday, February 27, 1990 at 10:42:18 PM UTC-5, je...@sunset.sedd.trw.com wrote:
>> Some interesting book titles:
>>
>> "Population Explosion" by that famous Chinese author,
>> We Fuckem Young
>> <snipped>
>> Anyone else out there have any other interesting titles they care to add?

>> Jeff Pesis
>>
>> Je...@malibu.sedd.trw.com
>> Jeff%serf...@venice.sedd.trw.com
>
>The Brown Spots on the Wall by He Who Flung Shit

I believe you will find that Brown Spots on the Wall was by the
Chinese author WhoFlung Poo

david martin

Jul 27, 2021, 8:57:33 PM7/27/21

Sandra Rivard

Oct 29, 2023, 1:36:42 PM10/29/23
Forgot one “Antlers in the treetop” By Who Goos Amoose