Okay, here's an anti-men joke for a change;-)

Deborah Breinan

Jan 7, 1991, 5:15:27 PM1/7/91

Q. What four animals can't a woman do without?
A. A mink on her back, a tiger in her bed, a Jaguar in her garage,
and a jackass to make it all possible.
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE MEN & THE BOYS IS THE SIZE OF THEIR TOYS.
-Madame X

pfr...@csc.anu.edu.au

Jan 8, 1991, 6:01:02 PM1/8/91
In article <13...@helens.Stanford.EDU>, deb...@oldplayfair.Stanford.EDU (Deborah Breinan) writes:

> Q. What four animals can't a woman do without?
> A. A mink on her back, a tiger in her bed, a Jaguar in her garage,
> and a jackass to make it all possible.

What a wimpy joke!

All this 'joke' does is to perpetuate some chauvinist idea that women
cannot get these things for themselves. Therefore it is more of a joke on
the poster than on the 50% of the population that it was 'aimed' at.

*====*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*
Phil Ryan
ANU Department of Physics and Theoretical Physics
Canberra, Australia
pfr...@csc.anu.edu.au phone:(61 6) 249 4678 fax:(61 6) 249 0741

Michel Rochman

Jan 10, 1991, 8:16:51 PM1/10/91
+-----
+-----
| pfr...@csc.anu.edu.au writes:

|> deb...@oldplayfair.Stanford.EDU (Deborah Breinan) writes:
|
|>> Q. What four animals can't a woman do without?
|>> A. A mink on her back, a tiger in her bed, a Jaguar in her garage,
|>> and a jackass to make it all possible.
|
|>What a wimpy joke!
|>All this 'joke' does is to perpetuate some chauvinist idea that women
|>cannot get these things for themselves. Therefore it is more of a joke on
|>the poster than on the 50% of the population that it was 'aimed' at.
|
| And the jackasses are just the ones to find it wimpy, too...
+-----

And I thought today's women were capable of better replies than kindergarten
type "you too..."'s. Woops, I just noticed the .edu at the end of Marianna's
netaddress. :-)

Disclaimer aimed at snappy b*tches: I love a good joke poking fun at guys as
much as those poking fun at gals, the keyword being _good_ jokes.

Obj: (probably offensive to some ladies, so close your eyes some ladies) :-)

Q What's the difference between snails and women?
A Legs ! Without them, women would leave slimy trails as well.

Please flame me hard, I like it!

/*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
/* mic...@hpsad.hp.com #:-] "God divided things evenly: He gave food to */
/* Hewlett Packard Co. <[:o) the rich and appetite to the poor" - Coluche */
/* Rohnert Park, CA >B-( "Greetings to all widows' sons" - Michel */
/*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

A Stainless Steel Rat

Jan 10, 1991, 4:44:36 PM1/10/91

In article <14...@milton.u.washington.edu> jane...@milton.u.washington.edu (Marianna Wright) writes:

>Marianna Wright-Newton
>UW Department of Physics
>Special Top Secret Project To Promote The Idea Of The Electron As A
>Purely Theoretical Particle

You mean it *isn't*?!?!?!?!?

raf

--
Robert A Fabian |
r...@basser.cs.su.oz.au | Computer Science:

Marianna Wright

Jan 10, 1991, 12:59:40 PM1/10/91

>> Q. What four animals can't a woman do without?
>> A. A mink on her back, a tiger in her bed, a Jaguar in her garage,
>> and a jackass to make it all possible.

>What a wimpy joke!

>All this 'joke' does is to perpetuate some chauvinist idea that women
>cannot get these things for themselves. Therefore it is more of a joke on
>the poster than on the 50% of the population that it was 'aimed' at.

>Phil Ryan

>ANU Department of Physics and Theoretical Physics
>Canberra, Australia
>pfr...@csc.anu.edu.au phone:(61 6) 249 4678 fax:(61 6) 249 0741

And the jackasses are just the ones to find it wimpy, too...

Marianna Wright

Jan 11, 1991, 6:33:37 PM1/11/91
In article <17...@cluster.cs.su.oz.au> r...@basser.cs.su.OZ.AU (A Stainless Steel Rat) writes:
>In article <14...@milton.u.washington.edu> jane...@milton.u.washington.edu (Marianna Wright) writes:

>>Marianna Wright-Newton
>>UW Department of Physics
>>Special Top Secret Project To Promote The Idea Of The Electron As A
>>Purely Theoretical Particle

>You mean it *isn't*?!?!?!?!?

Ah, well, you'll just have to wait for that issue of PNAS to come out,
like everybody else, now, won't you?!?!

M. W.-N.

Yes, as a Matter of Fact, I *DO* Own This Whole Damned Site

Jan 16, 1991, 1:48:23 AM1/16/91
:In article <13...@helens.Stanford.EDU>, deb...@oldplayfair.Stanford.EDU (Deborah Breinan) writes:
:> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
:> Q. What four animals can't a woman do without?
:> A. A mink on her back, a tiger in her bed, a Jaguar in her garage,
:> and a jackass to make it all possible.
:> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
:
:What a wimpy joke!
:
:All this 'joke' does is to perpetuate some chauvinist idea that women
:cannot get these things for themselves. Therefore it is more of a joke on
:the poster than on the 50% of the population that it was 'aimed' at.

Yuh, right.

How many masculinists does it take to change a light bulb?

Four. One to do it and three to get defensive about it.

ER