old --- never die jokes

x93ne...@wmich.edu

Apr 17, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/17/95
How 'bout: Old golfers never die, they just lose their balls.

Jesse Flowers

Apr 25, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/25/95
x93ne...@wmich.edu wrote:
: How 'bout: Old golfers never die, they just lose their balls.

Old fishermen never die, they just can't raise their rods...
--
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jesse Flowers | "Papers are looked upon favourably

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Lone Locust Of The Apocalypse

Apr 25, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/25/95
On 25 Apr 1995, Jesse Flowers wrote:

> Date: 25 APR 1995 17:37:46 GMT
> From: Jesse Flowers <jflo...@sparky2.esd.mun.ca>
> Newgroups: rec.humor
> Subject: Re: old --- never die jokes

> x93ne...@wmich.edu wrote
> : How 'bout: Old golfers never die, they just lose their balls.
>
> Old fishermen never die, they just can't raise their rods...

How bout.....
Old jokes never die they are just recycled three times a week on
rec.humor or alt.tasteless.jokes

Stephen Dailey

Apr 26, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/26/95
>On 25 Apr 1995, Jesse Flowers wrote:
>
>> Date: 25 APR 1995 17:37:46 GMT
>> From: Jesse Flowers <jflo...@sparky2.esd.mun.ca>
>> Newgroups: rec.humor
>> Subject: Re: old --- never die jokes
>>
>> x93ne...@wmich.edu wrote
>> : How 'bout: Old golfers never die, they just lose their balls.
>>
>> Old fishermen never die, they just can't raise their rods...

Old truckers never die, they just get a new Peterbilt...

-----
Steve

Wesley F Wright

Apr 26, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/26/95

Jesse Flowers (jflo...@sparky2.esd.mun.ca) wrote:
: Old fishermen never die, they just can't raise their rods...

Old fishermen never die, they just smell that way.

** Wes Wright wfwr...@corp.hp.com **

seb

Apr 27, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/27/95

Old golfers never die, they just lose their balls.

Old fishermen never die, they just can't raise their rods...

Old truckers never die, they just get a new Peterbilt...
old professors never die, they just lose their faculties

The Dragon

Apr 27, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/27/95

Old accountants never die, thier pencils just go limp.

The Dragon (MHM 7x9)
"Its only a matter of time."

Kirk Williams

Apr 28, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/28/95
In <Pine.SOL.3.91.950427102917.28213E-100000@sol> The Dragon <s3...@unb.ca> writes:

>On 27 Apr 1995, seb wrote:

>> Old golfers never die, they just lose their balls.
>>
>> Old fishermen never die, they just can't raise their rods...
>>
>> Old truckers never die, they just get a new Peterbilt...

>> Old professors never die, they just lose their faculties

>> Old accountants never die, thier pencils just go limp.

Old psychiatrist never die, they just lose their minds.

Anders Edlund

Apr 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/29/95
On Thu, 27 Apr 1995, The Dragon wrote:

> On 27 Apr 1995, seb wrote:
>

> > Old golfers never die, they just lose their balls.
> >
> > Old fishermen never die, they just can't raise their rods...
> >
> > Old truckers never die, they just get a new Peterbilt...

> > old professors never die, they just lose their faculties
Old professors never die, they just smell that way..

> Old accountants never die, thier pencils just go limp.
>

> The Dragon (MHM 7x9)
> "Its only a matter of time."

| |
| I love this fucking university, |
| and this university loves fucking me |
| |

Annoying Redneck

Apr 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/29/95
In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.950427102917.28213E-100000@sol>, s3...@unb.ca
says...

>On 27 Apr 1995, seb wrote:

[snip
>> Old fishermen never die, [snip]

they only smell like it.

[snip]

| Del Rawlins | "Some said it was fur that took them west, and |
| fs...@aurora.alaska.edu| some said it was gold or land; but in the last |
| "Beware the fury of a | analysis it was the West that took them west...|
| patient man." | They were men of violence all, strong men of |
| --John Dryden | strong emotion, men who lived with strength and|
| | skill. Ulysses could have marched beside |
| "Anything rightly done,| Jedediah Smith, Crockett could have stormed the|
| however humble, is | walls of Troy. Either would have been at home |
| noble." | among the crews of Drake, Hawkins, or |
| --Sir H.F. Royce | Frobisher." --Louis L'Amour |
|------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
| NRA NMLRA AFI AIP BAMF | I hunt, therefore I am. --Metallica |
|------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
| Don't Tread on Me. | http://fsdcr.uafac.alaska.edu/ for Ak. CCW info |

Iain P. Grier

May 1, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/1/95
In article <3ns8qj$q...@news.alaska.edu>,

Annoying Redneck <fs...@aurora.alaska.edu> wrote:
>| Del Rawlins | "Some said it was fur that took them west, and |
>| fs...@aurora.alaska.edu| some said it was gold or land; but in the last |
>| "Beware the fury of a | analysis it was the West that took them west...|
>| patient man." | They were men of violence all, strong men of |
>| --John Dryden | strong emotion, men who lived with strength and|
>| | skill. Ulysses could have marched beside |
>| "Anything rightly done,| Jedediah Smith, Crockett could have stormed the|
>| however humble, is | walls of Troy. Either would have been at home |
>| noble." | among the crews of Drake, Hawkins, or |
>| --Sir H.F. Royce | Frobisher." --Louis L'Amour |
>|------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
>| NRA NMLRA AFI AIP BAMF | I hunt, therefore I am. --Metallica |
>|------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
>| Don't Tread on Me. | http://fsdcr.uafac.alaska.edu/ for Ak. CCW info |

You misspelt NAMBLA.

Bruce Tomlin

May 1, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/1/95
Iain P. Grier (ipg...@sail.uwaterloo.ca) wrote in alt.fan.warlord:

>You misspelt NAMBLA.

Looks more like NAHPLA.
--
BOB-SUCKS-BOB-SUCKS-BOB-SUCKS-BOB-SUCKS-BOB-SUCKS-BOB-SUCKS-BOB-SUCKS-BOB-S
| _-----_ "BOB is coming!" - Microsoft U
S / x x \ __ ___ ___ EMAIL bto...@aol.com C
K | ___ | " | \ |__ /\ | |__| TO BOB!!!" - me K

Dennis Torraco

May 3, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/3/95
In article <3nnndc$8...@hippo.shef.ac.uk>, seb <S.C....@shef.ac.uk> says:

> Old golfers never die, they just lose their balls.
>
> Old fishermen never die, they just can't raise their rods...
>
> Old truckers never die, they just get a new Peterbilt...
>old professors never die, they just lose their faculties

Old chemists never die, they just reach equilibrium.

Annoying Redneck

May 4, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/4/95
In article <3o3q7h$r...@crl10.crl.com>, bto...@crl.com says...

-----------|-------------------------------------------------|

[snip]

--

>>You misspelt NAMBLA.
>
>Looks more like NAHPLA.

[snip]

Sorry, but it is NMLRA, and it is spelled correctly. It stands for National
Muzzle Loading Rifle Association. 8)

ObJoke:
Basically the NMLRA is a bunch of guys who go dress up in buckskins and furs
and stuff and carry old obsolete blackpowder weapons around and get together
to play mountain man on weekends. It is actually a lot of fun, and even
funnier to watch.

Begin offensive 16 line signature file:

| Del Rawlins | "Some said it was fur that took them west, and |
| fs...@aurora.alaska.edu| some said it was gold or land; but in the last |
| "Beware the fury of a | analysis it was the West that took them west...|
| patient man." | They were men of violence all, strong men of |
| --John Dryden | strong emotion, men who lived with strength and|
| | skill. Ulysses could have marched beside |
| "Anything rightly done,| Jedediah Smith, Crockett could have stormed the|
| however humble, is | walls of Troy. Either would have been at home |
| noble." | among the crews of Drake, Hawkins, or |
| --Sir H.F. Royce | Frobisher." --Louis L'Amour |
|------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|

| NRA NMLRA AFI AIP BAMF | I hunt, therefore I am. --Metallica | Don't |
|---------------------------------------------------------------| Tread |
| http://camelot.acf-lab.alaska.edu/~fsdcr/ for Alaska CCW info | On Me. |

Hairy Little Frog

May 4, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/4/95
smda...@u.washington.edu (Stephen Dailey) writes:

>>On 25 Apr 1995, Jesse Flowers wrote:
>>
>>> Date: 25 APR 1995 17:37:46 GMT
>>> From: Jesse Flowers <jflo...@sparky2.esd.mun.ca>
>>> Newgroups: rec.humor
>>> Subject: Re: old --- never die jokes
>>>
>>> x93ne...@wmich.edu wrote

>>> : How 'bout: Old golfers never die, they just lose their balls.

>>> Old fishermen never die, they just can't raise their rods...

Or..
Old fishermen never die, they just smell like it...

>Old truckers never die, they just get a new Peterbilt...

>-----
>Steve
Jago..

'Only naughty little frogs grow hair'
Listen to me or bad things will happen.
'Only naughty little frogs grow hair'
Listen to me or bad things will happen.

Bahar

May 4, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/4/95
In article <3o6oet$p...@mack.rt66.com> tor...@Rt66.com writes:

>In article <3nnndc$8...@hippo.shef.ac.uk>, seb <S.C....@shef.ac.uk> says:
>>

>> Old golfers never die, they just lose their balls.
>>
>> Old fishermen never die, they just can't raise their rods...
>>
>> Old truckers never die, they just get a new Peterbilt...
>>old professors never die, they just lose their faculties
>
>Old chemists never die, they just reach equilibrium.

Old guitarist never die, they just lost the tension in their G string.

Stephen Dailey

May 4, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/4/95
In article <3o6oet$p...@mack.rt66.com>, Dennis Torraco <tor...@Rt66.com> wrote:
>In article <3nnndc$8...@hippo.shef.ac.uk>, seb <S.C....@shef.ac.uk> says:
>>

>> Old golfers never die, they just lose their balls.
>>
>> Old fishermen never die, they just can't raise their rods...
>>
>> Old truckers never die, they just get a new Peterbilt...
>>old professors never die, they just lose their faculties
>
>Old chemists never die, they just reach equilibrium.

Old gamblers never die, they just crap out.

-----
Steve

clovis lark

May 4, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/4/95

Old musicians never die, they just tune out

Old politicians never die, they just sell out

>-----
>Steve

David K. Wall

May 9, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/9/95

[many other "old ___ never die..." jokes deleted...]

Old statisticians never die, they just approach it asymptotically.

David K. Wall dk...@nioshe2.em.cdc.gov, dar...@iac.net
"If art is communication, then Andy Warhol stutters." -- Me
Non-NIOSH home page: http://www.iac.net/~darkon
DISCLAIMER: They told me to put a disclaimer here....

KRod

May 17, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/17/95
: Old golfers never die, they just lose their balls.

:
: Old fishermen never die, they just can't raise their rods...
:
: Old truckers never die, they just get a new Peterbilt...
: old professors never die, they just lose their faculties

old mathematicians never die, they just reduce to lowest terms

--

-->KRod <km...@monadnock.keene.edu>

"There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't."

John Wagner

May 18, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/18/95

In article <3pdmi6$a...@pumpelly.monad.net>, km...@keene.edu ( KRod) writes:
|>: Old golfers never die, they just lose their balls.
|>:
|>: Old fishermen never die, they just can't raise their rods...
|>:
|>: Old truckers never die, they just get a new Peterbilt...
|>: old professors never die, they just lose their faculties
|>
|>old mathematicians never die, they just reduce to lowest terms

old mathematicians never die, they just can't multiply.

+ Heck even I don't know what I do, so the company can't. +
+ empire isn't a game, it's a world ruled by elves! :) +
+ Bowling IS a sport, and if you don't believe me, I'll beat'ya +
+ jwa...@mitre.org | John Wagner | PH# (703)883-3740 +

Scott Kirkwood

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
|>: Old golfers never die, they just lose their balls.
|>:
|>: Old fishermen never die, they just can't raise their rods...
|>:
|>: Old truckers never die, they just get a new Peterbilt...
|>: old professors never die, they just lose their faculties
|>
|>old mathematicians never die, they just reduce to lowest terms
>old mathematicians never die, they just can't multiply.

Old sailors never die, they just get a little dingy.

Eric W. Crabtree

May 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/29/95
Old chemists never die, they just quit reacting.

--
E. W. Crabtree (' ))`)
"Try and I try but I don't understand, //`

Joao Mendes

Jun 1, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/1/95
cra...@eng.auburn.edu (Eric W. Crabtree) wrote:

> Old chemists never die, they just quit reacting.

Old quarterbacks never die, they just pass away...

Joao Mendes

Smile when you say that, stranger...

Message has been deleted