Dawgs and Communications

Road Dawg

Jan 8, 1991, 12:44:11 AM1/8/91

Bear Dawg and Andy Dawg walked into the local telegraph office and
Bear pawed the clerk money and a piece of paper with 'woof woof woof woof
woof woof woof woof woof' on it. The clerk took the dog's money, and read
the paper the dog had pawed to him.
"Wait," the clerk said. "You've got only nine 'woofs' here. You
can send ten for the same price."
"That won't be necessary," Bear Dawg answered.
On the way out the door, Bear Dawg saw a clerk's assistant eating a
doughnut and drinking a Miller Genuine Draft (tm) in a bottle. Pointing out the
assistant to Andy Dawg, Bear said, "boy, I wish I could do that!"
"Well," replied Andy. "You had better wimper and wag to him first!"

H H AA !!
H H A A !!
HHHHHH AAAAAA !!
H H A A
H H A A !!

First half attributed to Play Boy, second is original.

-Road Dawg

Jan 9, 1991, 9:50:03 PM1/9/91
In article <1991Jan8.1...@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu> ta...@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Road Dawg) writes:
+
+ Bear Dawg and Andy Dawg walked into the local telegraph office and

{non-humorous and mindless drivel deleted}

+
+First half attributed to Play Boy, second is original.
+
+-Road Dawg

Perhaps someone that speaks the local dialect can explain this "person's"
childlike fascination...I'm sure that not everyone in Indiana is suffering
from a room temperature I.Q.!

ob. joke (pay attention Kid..you'll learn something..)

Q: How many chiropractors does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: Just one, but it takes THIRTY FIVE visits for him to get it just right!

-Avatar-> (aka: Erik K. Sorgatz) KB6LUY +-------------------------+
Citicorp(+)TTI *----------> panic trap; type = N+1 *
3100 Ocean Park Blvd. Santa Monica, CA 90405 +-------------------------+
{csun,philabs,psivax,pyramid,quad1,rdlvax,retix}!ttidca!sorgatz **
(OPINIONS EXPRESSED DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF CITICORP OR ITS MANAGEMENT!)