Wanted: Chinese food jokes

Jim P. Dee

Feb 27, 1995, 11:28:51 AM2/27/95

You know those jokes about Chinese food, like:

Cream of Sum Young Guy --- et cetera

I once saw a list of those. Does anyone have a list they could post here?

Bienvenu Jay

Mar 6, 1995, 9:17:51 AM3/6/95
In article <230497...@csgi.com>, Jim P. Dee <Jim_P...@csgi.com> wrote:
>You know those jokes about Chinese food, like:
>Cream of Sum Young Guy --- et cetera

I've heard that's Michael Jackson's favorite dish.

-- Jay

James F O'Sullivan

Mar 9, 1995, 3:03:04 PM3/9/95

I had sex with a Chinese guy last night. An hour later I was horny again.

Richard Farr

Mar 10, 1995, 2:53:17 AM3/10/95

What happens when you eat Chinese food in a German restaurant?

A hour later your hungry for power.

Mr. D. Twigg

Mar 10, 1995, 5:59:52 AM3/10/95
How about the guy who was captured by aliens,
and forced to eat Chinese food for three months,
when they let him go he was still hungry.

Wah, Wah, Wah, WAAAAHHHH.

No It Wasn't suposed to be a joke
It's the Worlds worst limmerick

**If at first you don't succeed ____ _ _____ ___ _____ ____ ____**
** **
**Give me a letter **
*Darran***********************************************************

KIM HARTLEY

Mar 13, 1995, 3:23:00 PM3/13/95
In the movie Wayne's World, Wayne, Garth, and Rob Lowe are ordering
take-out from a cantonese restaraunt. Rob Lowe is trying to impressed
Wayne's girlfriend (who happens to be Cantonese) by ordering in her native
language, when Wayne interrupts, grabs the phone and says, "yes, I'll have
the cum-of-sum-yung-guy." Maybe you had to be there. I almost peed my
pants in the movie theater though!

**Kim *** "Sweetness, I was only joking **
**hart...@nevada.edu *** when I said I'd like to smash **
**"Save the Planet- *** every tooth in your head." **
** Kill Yourself." *** -Bigmouth Strikes Again **
************************** The Smiths **

MarcHot97

Mar 14, 1995, 9:44:46 PM3/14/95
What an inattentive person you are.

It is "CREAM of some young guy"

John Landry

Mar 15, 1995, 7:49:07 PM3/15/95
The husband and wife owners of a chinese resturaunt were engaged in heavy
foreplay when the wife asked the husband "What do you want?" The husband
replied "Sixty-nine" The wife replied: "Why do you want sweet and sour
chicken now for?"
John Landry
Barrington, NH
JLA...@MV.MV.COM

Dan and Dolly Payne

Jul 3, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/3/95
KIM HARTLEY (hart...@nevada.edu) wrote:
: In the movie Wayne's World, Wayne, Garth, and Rob Lowe are ordering

: take-out from a cantonese restaraunt. Rob Lowe is trying to impressed
: Wayne's girlfriend (who happens to be Cantonese) by ordering in her native
: language, when Wayne interrupts, grabs the phone and says, "yes, I'll have
: the cum-of-sum-yung-guy." Maybe you had to be there. I almost peed my
: pants in the movie theater though!

Add this to our misinterpreted-lines list....it's really CREAM of
sum-yung-guy, but now I'm just nit-picking. :)

--
-

sam...@dfpc.net

Oct 28, 2016, 10:49:39 AM10/28/16
A -La - Carte Cream Sum Yung Guy.. Women love it Cum Drop Soup .... Same as above, but no MSG Suc Sum Tit ..... Chef's favorite Luncheon Specials 1. Sum Yung Chick..Sweet and delicious 2. Sum Dum Fuc ...Same as #1 but without brains 3. Wong Hong Lo...Chinese sausage with 2 meatballs 4. Suc Mi Pork....Mostly white meat for light eaters 5. Suc Mi Dork....Mostly dark meat for big eaters Dinner Combinations 1.Goo in Hand.....For those dining alone 2. Suc Mi Wang.....Traditional Chinese sausage 3. Cum Too Soon.....Order early! These go fast! 4. Sum Dum Chick....Always a low cost favorite 5. Fuc Mei Slo.....Takes 2 hours to prepare 6. Lik Mi Clit.....A lip smacking Oriental treat 7. Goo Wee Chick....No extra charge for sloppy seconds 8. Yung Poon Tang....Fresh daily 9. Too Can Choo.....Includes sausage and fish for two 10. Wai Too Yung.....Not available on school nights 11. Fuc Sum Now.....Raw fish for those in a hurry 12. Tung Sum Chick....Chef's Special 13. Sum Gulp Twat....Low-cal diet special 14. Bang Ho Face.....Served sitting down 15. Bang Ho Butt.....Served with warm oil and jelly 16. Hoo Flung Poo....Lobster bibs & raincoats provided

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/ethnicarchive/chinesemenujoke.html

larryb...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2016, 10:53:32 AM11/22/16
New chinese restaurant... Hoo Flung Dung!