What's black and...

Clark Magnuson

Feb 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/19/99
What's black and white and red all over?
1)The newspaper
2) a sun burned zebra

Daniel E. Macks

Feb 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/19/99
Clark Magnuson <cmag...@home.com> said:
: What's black and white and red all over?

: 1)The newspaper
: 2) a sun burned zebra

Nun in a blender.

What's black and write-and-read all over?
--> My hard drive.

What's black and amber and RHOD all over?
--> The vt-220 I'm using right now.

dan, whose bright red Siamese fighting fishies are red all over

--
Daniel Macks
dma...@a.chem.upenn.edu

Ben Fisher

Feb 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/19/99
"Daniel E. Macks" wrote:

> Clark Magnuson <cmag...@home.com> said:
> : What's black and white and red all over?
> : 1)The newspaper
> : 2) a sun burned zebra
>
> Nun in a blender.

ROTF,LMAO!!!

Thank you Daniel.

Ben
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons | I don't claim to
For you are Crunchy | speak for Intel.

Modify my email address to reply

Paul L. Kelly

Feb 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/20/99
WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS GRAPHIC VIOLENCE AGAINST NUNS. YOU
HAVE BEEN WARNED. AND YES, I KNOW IT'S AN OLD JOKE.

dma...@mail2.sas.upenn.edu (Daniel E. Macks) attempted to infuriate me
by saying:

>Clark Magnuson <cmag...@home.com> said:
>: What's black and white and red all over?
>: 1)The newspaper
>: 2) a sun burned zebra
>
>Nun in a blender.
>

>What's black and write-and-read all over?
>--> My hard drive.
>
>What's black and amber and RHOD all over?
>--> The vt-220 I'm using right now.
>
>dan, whose bright red Siamese fighting fishies are red all over

Q: Wots black and white and red all over and cannot fit through a
revolving door?

A: A nun with a javelin through her head.
bright...@mindspring.com (needs dots)

Paul L. Kelly, whose bright red Siamese fighting fish is,
milligram for milligram, the fiercest creature on the planet.

Kimberly Chapman

Feb 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/21/99

Ben Fisher wrote in message <36CDF8B6...@intel.com>...

>"Daniel E. Macks" wrote:
>>
>> Clark Magnuson <cmag...@home.com> said:
>> : What's black and white and red all over?
>> : 1)The newspaper
>> : 2) a sun burned zebra
>>
>> Nun in a blender.
>>

>ROTF,LMAO!!!
>
>Thank you Daniel.

I always heard it as a skunk in a blender, but the nun is funnier, yesh.

:)

Nils Desle

Feb 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/22/99
"Paul L. Kelly" wrote:

> WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS GRAPHIC VIOLENCE AGAINST NUNS. YOU
> HAVE BEEN WARNED. AND YES, I KNOW IT'S AN OLD JOKE.
>
> dma...@mail2.sas.upenn.edu (Daniel E. Macks) attempted to infuriate me
> by saying:
>
> >Clark Magnuson <cmag...@home.com> said:
> >: What's black and white and red all over?
> >: 1)The newspaper
> >: 2) a sun burned zebra
> >
> >Nun in a blender.
> >
> >What's black and write-and-read all over?
> >--> My hard drive.
> >
> >What's black and amber and RHOD all over?
> >--> The vt-220 I'm using right now.
> >
> >dan, whose bright red Siamese fighting fishies are red all over
>
> Q: Wots black and white and red all over and cannot fit through a
> revolving door?
>
> A: A nun with a javelin through her head.
> bright...@mindspring.com (needs dots)

Q: What's black and has one leg?
A: A black man with one leg

Q: What's black and has two legs?
A: Two black men with one leg each.

Q: What's black and has three legs?
A: A grand piano.

Nils "Sorry to break your nun cascade" Desle