Oracle IDM Online Training | Self Learning videos

Vasu Buddi

Mar 13, 2017, 2:43:28 AM3/13/17
VirtualNuggets is an outstanding online training institute with State of infrastructure led by the finest trainers in the Industry. We offer Online training to the learners residing in all parts of the world with the implementation of modern technologies. We are leading training institute offering job oriented trainings with experience faculty with online support on Oracle IDM Online Training globally.
We have in-house experts and trainers with over decade of industry experience and provide hands-on training based upon real time scenarios and configurations on the latest version of Oracle IDM. At the end of the Oracle Identity Management online training you will be able to implement identity management solutions with Oracle Identity Manager. Learn the importance, benefits, values, terminology and functional aspects of identity management.
Before you take up the course it is advised to have Advanced knowledge of ADF, SOA, BPEL, and JDeveloper, Basic knowledge of Oracle WebLogic Server 11g though it is not mandatory having idea will be useful for better understanding of the course and Oracle Database 11g, Basic Idea of LDAP concepts, Administration knowledge of Oracle WebLogic Server 11g.
For More Details on IDM:
Email: Info(at)virtualnuggets(dot)com
Website: http://www.virtualnuggets.com/oracle-idm-online-training.html
BlogSpot: http://oracleidmonlinetraining.blogspot.in/
Contact numbers: +91 8885560202 (INDIA),+1 7076668949(US)