for the first time? -- in Internet Oracularities Digest #1568

Ivan Shmakov

Nov 5, 2016, 12:55:49 PM11/5/16
I won't claim that I can readily recall the contents of all
the Oracularities digests for the past six years or so since
MLP: FiM has made the franchise a hit, but it seems it's the
first time a MLP reference made it into a digest.

There's a mention of a "rodent costume", too. Somehow, I
suspect the author's the same.

The Internet Oracle has pondered your question deeply.
Your question was:

> Am I on drugs? I just saw a grown man dressed as a My Little Pony.

And in response, thus spake the Oracle:

} Oddly enough, I just had the following question:
}
} Am I on drugs? I am at a Brony convention, and I just saw a
} shire-horse sending an e-mail.

--
FSF associate member #7257 np. Absolution -- Makkon 8916 3013 B6A0 230E 334A