The Rabbi and his friends - 1

ringo

May 5, 2010, 11:32:50 PM5/5/10

A rabbi, a priest, and a minister are out fishing in the middle of a
lake. The priest tells his two colleagues, "I left my fishing rod in
the car; I'll be right back." He gets out of the boat, walks across
the water to the beach, goes to the car, walks back across the lake,
and gets into the boat. The rabbi stares at this in amazement.
30minutes later, the minister says, "I need to go to the toilet." He,
too, gets out of the boat, walks across the water, finds the nearest
men's room, walks back across the water and gets into the boat. The
rabbi is absolutely dumbfounded!
The rabbi keeps thinking, "My faith is as great as theirs!" So he
speaks up and says, "I need to get something to drink; there's a
refreshment stand on the beach."
He stands up, puts his feet on the water, and SPLASH, he goes straight
down under the water. The priest and minister help him back into the
boat. He is embarrassed, not to mention wet, but he knows he can do it
if the other two can. So, he stands up again, steps out onto the
water, and again, SPLASH!! Again, he is dragged out and again he
decides to try. As he is going down for the third time, the priest
turns to the minister and asks, "Do you think we should show him where
the rocks are?"

tombico

May 24, 2010, 3:33:38 PM5/24/10

good one