Whole foods?

Juan M

Mar 29, 2010, 9:17:36 AM3/29/10

Whole Foods

Lately, scientists have been telling us the importance of eating whole foods.  It sounds like a good idea.  We should eat all of the potato, peach, apple and tomato.

I believe we should carry this to its logical conclusion.  How about throwing oranges, bananas and pineapples into the blender?

mecej4

Mar 30, 2010, 2:15:57 PM3/30/10
And, finding the experiment successful, we proceed to try a whole goat next.

-- mecej4

Juan M

Mar 30, 2010, 11:49:09 PM3/30/10