Was she happy?

kolexy

Apr 7, 2010, 9:49:25 AM4/7/10
Shlomo and Hetty, an elderly widow and widower, had been dating for
about three years when Shlomo finally decided to ask Hetty to marry
him. She immediately said "yes".
The next morning when he awoke, Shlomo couldn't remember what her
answer was! "Was she happy? I think so. Wait, no, she looked at me
funny..."
After about an hour of trying to remember, but to no avail, he got on
the telephone and gave Hetty a call.
Embarrassed, he admitted that he didn't remember her answer to his
proposal.
"Oh", Hetty said, "I'm so glad you called. I remembered saying 'yes'
to someone, but I couldn't remember who it was."