The daughter

tombico

Apr 8, 2010, 7:11:10 AM4/8/10
Rifka and Beckie are talking about their children. Rifka asks Beckie
how her daughter is.
Beckie says, "Not too good. My daughter just divorced her husband. He
was a doctor."
Rifka replies "Oh, I am so sorry to hear that."
Beckie continues, "Yes, it is sad. Her first husband, whom she
divorced three years ago, was a dentist. But she is OK now, she is
dating a handsome lawyer."
Rifka replies, "A dentist, a doctor and a lawyer. Oy Vey! All this
naches (good fortune) from just one daughter!