The Rabbi and his friends - 2

ringo

May 5, 2010, 6:45:24 PM5/5/10

A rabbi, a priest, and a minister were talking one day. The priest
told of an occasion when he was caught in a snowstorm so terrible that
he couldn't see a foot in front of him. He was completely confused,
unsure even of which direction he needed to walk. He prayed to God,
and miraculously, while the storm continued for miles in every
direction, he could clearly see his home 20 feet away.
The minister told a similar story. He had been out on a small boat
when a heavy storm struck. There were 20-foot high waves, and the boat
was sure to capsize. He prayed to God, and, while the storm continued
all around, for several feet in each direction, the sea calmed, and
the minister was able to return safely to port.
The rabbi, too, had such a story. One Shabos morning, on the way home
from his Shul, he saw a very thick wad of �20 notes in the gutter. Of
course, since it was Shabbat, the rabbi wasn't able to touch the
money. So he prayed to God, and everywhere, for miles in every
direction, it was still Shabbat, but for 10 feet around him, it was
Thursday.

DAS

May 6, 2010, 1:00:11 PM5/6/10
Now THAT is good.

DAS

To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
--
"ringo" <arslo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Miriam Feldstein

May 9, 2010, 2:29:19 PM5/9/10
I sent this to my Rabbi and even he got a kick out of it.

--
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not
giving it.

Calligraphy Invitations And...by Miriam
http://www.calligraphyinvitationsand.com