ISO 3d printer app

Omar Stoltzfus

Feb 3, 2014, 10:30:01 PM2/3/14
I'm thinking about buying one of them there 3d printers. Being an
open-source kinda guy, I'd like to print some GNU meat. But first, I
have some questions. Can it print cooked or does it have to be raw? How
about some carrots and schrooms? How about some GNU beer? Real beer.
None of that stuff that's like making love in a canoe - f-ing near
water.

--
Selected by Brad Templeton. MAIL your joke to fu...@netfunny.com.
The "executive moderator" is also Brad Templeton.

Please! No copyrighted stuff. Also no "mouse balls," dyslexic agnostics,
Clinton/Yeltsin/Gates meets God, or "OJ will walk" jokes. For the full
submission guidelines, see http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/
-e
This joke's link: http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/14/Feb/3dprinter.html