It doesn't fix everything

Lance Bailey

Feb 16, 2012, 10:30:01 PM2/16/12
For a few years I'd been fighting a persistent plantar wart on
the ball of my foot and big toe. I'd tried everything - over the
counter treatments, soaking, pumice stones, and freezing. In
desperation I asked my new doctor about the problem and he
suggested I put duct tape on it.

When I got home, I looked up duct tape for wart treatment and
found that it is as good if not better than other treatments so I
put duct tape on it. Two weeks later the wart was gone.

The next time I saw the doctor I thanked him and asked if there
was anything that duct tape can't fix.

He paused for a second and without looking up said "erectile
dysfunction".

--
rec.humor.funny is a moderated newsgroup. If you are seeing postings in
the group other than from netfunny.com then your site's software is