Hair remover

Charles Oakes

May 24, 2006, 10:30:01 PM5/24/06

A distinguished young woman on a flight from Switzerland asked the
priest beside her, "Father, may I ask a favor?"

"Of course. What may I do for you?"

"Well, I bought an expensive electronic hair remover that is well over
the Customs limits and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it. Is there any
way you could carry it through Customs for me? Under your robes
perhaps?"

"I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will not lie."

"With your honest face, Father, no one will question you."

When they got to Customs, she let the priest go ahead of her.

The official asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?"

"From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare."

The official thought this answer strange, so asked, "And what do you
have to declare from your waist to the floor?"

"I have a marvelous little instrument designed to be used on a woman,
but which is, to date, unused."

Roaring with laughter, the official said, "Go ahead, Father." Next!

--
Selected by Jim Griffith. MAIL your joke to fu...@netfunny.com.
Attribute the joke's source if at all possible. A Daemon will auto-reply.

The best of old postings from RHF are now also available in the new
group rec.humor.funny.reruns. Unless you've been a loyal reader since '87

This joke's link: http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/06/May/declare.html