History of 2 coats of Arms on wedding cabinet

Just Stuff

Aug 26, 2020, 12:33:05 PM8/26/20
My Name is David Speer and I have a very interesting piece of furniture. From what I can tell it is a wedding cabinet made by the Landstrom Furniture Company. It also depicts 2 family crests possibly to indicate a marriage between the 2 families. The 2 crests is mostly what I am interested in. I know the crest with the knights helmet is of a descendant of Ferdinand ii of Aragon and Isabella of Castile, but I do not know if that particular crest is attached to a living relative of Ferdinand and Isabella. The other crest of the 2 black eagles with crowns i have not been able to find anything on that particular crest. Any help in some insight on both of these crests would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Scott55

Aug 28, 2020, 2:40:08 AM8/28/20
On Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 12:33:05 PM UTC-4, justs...@gmail.com wrote:
> My Name is David Speer and I have a very interesting piece of furniture. From what I can tell it is a wedding cabinet made by the Landstrom Furniture Company. It also depicts 2 family crests possibly to indicate a marriage between the 2 families. The 2 crests is mostly what I am interested in. I know the crest with the knights helmet is of a descendant of Ferdinand ii of Aragon and Isabella of Castile, but I do not know if that particular crest is attached to a living relative of Ferdinand and Isabella. The other crest of the 2 black eagles with crowns i have not been able to find anything on that particular crest. Any help in some insight on both of these crests would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

We need an image to even begin to ascertain the identities of the Arms.