A website I made for coats of arms from monarchies that have ruled India

The Indian Pianist

Nov 3, 2021, 3:05:06 AM11/3/21

3ARwun

Dec 6, 2021, 8:54:06 PM12/6/21
On Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 2:05:06 AM UTC-5, The Indian Pianist wrote:
> https://indianmonarchistheraldry.blogspot.com/

extremely well done!. I often looked for somethin like this on the web and even asked once on this board. Glad someone finally took the initiative on this.

Jonas Arnell-Szurkos

Jul 29, 2022, 10:16:58 AM7/29/22
Excellent website, much needed! Keep up the good work! :)

/Jonas Arnell-Szurkos

David Boven

Aug 19, 2022, 2:45:01 PM8/19/22
Great!

Kiltpin

Aug 31, 2022, 4:31:48 PM8/31/22
On Friday, August 19, 2022 at 7:45:01 PM UTC+1, David Boven wrote:
> Great!
" Badge of the British monarch in India (1947-1950)" - India got her independence in 1947, why would the British monarch require a badge after that date?

Chris Pitt Lewis

Sep 1, 2022, 10:33:19 AM9/1/22
Because from independence until it became a republic in 1950, India was
a Dominion. George VI had ceased to be Emperor, but became King of India
in the same way as he was King of the other Commonwealth Realms such as
Canada and Australia.

--
Chris Pitt Lewis