Help with Gamma III Safe & Sound

skych...@yahoo.com

Nov 16, 2006, 8:31:25 AM11/16/06
I have a Gamma III Safe & Sound gun safe that has lost the programming
for the keypad lock. I can't find the owner's manual! Does anyone have
one? I'll be happy to pay for copying and postage.
Thanks,
Stacey

Learn about rec.guns at http://www.recguns.net

jlsell...@yahoo.com

Aug 23, 2012, 9:37:27 AM8/23/12

On Thursday, November 16, 2006 6:31:25 AM UTC-7, (unknown) wrote:
# Hi,
# I have a Gamma III Safe & Sound gun safe that has lost the programming
# for the keypad lock. I can't find the owner's manual! Does anyone have
# one? I'll be happy to pay for copying and postage.

That was a really old post but I need the instructions for a Gamma III Safe
and Sound pistol safe too. I just can't remember if you are supposed to hit
the # key or the * key after putting in the combo. The unfortunate thing is
that I lost my keys years ago. I would be happy to pay a reasonable price
for the manual. I would like to start using it again. Thanks

Rubaiyat of Omar Bradley

Aug 23, 2012, 11:24:48 AM8/23/12

ntrau...@eustaceisd.net

Apr 4, 2020, 4:14:16 PM4/4/20
#
# That was a really old post but I need the instructions for a Gamma III Safe
# and Sound pistol safe too. I just can't remember if you are supposed to hit
# the # key or the * key after putting in the combo. The unfortunate thing is
# that I lost my keys years ago. I would be happy to pay a reasonable price
# for the manual. I would like to start using it again. Thanks

Were you ever able to find a user manual? I need one, too.

Ernie Baresch

Apr 9, 2020, 6:56:30 PM4/9/20
I found this antique posting in
https://www.thehighroad.org/index.php?threads/help-with-gamma-iii-safe-sound-pistol-safe.234763/