Remington Model 41 Targetmaster Parts

Duane

Jul 19, 2002, 6:12:16 PM7/19/02
Any one need parts for Remington 41 targetmaster I have one im
stripping out for parts barrel was bent in auto wreck stock in
excellent shape including bolt trigger and sight email
piri...@aol.com

Learn about rec.guns at http://www.recguns.com

dhav...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2015, 10:59:15 AM7/23/15
On Friday, July 19, 2002 at 5:12:18 PM UTC-5, Duane wrote:
# Any one need parts for Remington 41 targetmaster I have one im
# stripping out for parts barrel was bent in auto wreck stock in
# excellent shape including bolt trigger and sight email
# piri...@aol.com

I need a stock and trigger guard for the model 41A rifle

Don Bruder

Jul 23, 2015, 4:27:02 PM7/23/15
In article <moqvg0$eob$1...@news.albasani.net>, dhav...@gmail.com wrote:

# On Friday, July 19, 2002 at 5:12:18 PM UTC-5, Duane wrote:
# # Any one need parts for Remington 41 targetmaster I have one im
# # stripping out for parts barrel was bent in auto wreck stock in
# # excellent shape including bolt trigger and sight email
# # piri...@aol.com
#
# I need a stock and trigger guard for the model 41A rifle

I wonder if he's still got the parts 13 years later...

having...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2015, 4:07:47 PM10/31/15
I need a bolt for a model 41.....12 years later......

Gunner Asch

Nov 14, 2015, 8:07:16 AM11/14/15
On Sat, 31 Oct 2015 20:07:44 +0000 (UTC), having...@gmail.com
wrote:

#I need a bolt for a model 41.....12 years later......

Try Numrich Arms...aka Gunparts Inc

pnwri...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2016, 4:37:03 PM1/30/16
In need of some bolt parts. Still have anything?

Gunner Asch

Jan 31, 2016, 6:17:41 PM1/31/16
On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 21:36:58 +0000 (UTC), pnwri...@gmail.com wrote:

#In need of some bolt parts. Still have anything?

Check with Numrich arms.

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufacturers/Rifles-37895/541T-39528.htm

Also Bobs
http://www.gun-parts.com/remington22rifle/

Email is ok...phone calls get you someone you can pester until they
actually look to see whats on the shelf

mosse...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2017, 1:41:00 PM1/29/17
On Friday, July 19, 2002 at 6:12:16 PM UTC-4, Duane wrote:
# Any one need parts for Remington 41 targetmaster I have one im
# stripping out for parts barrel was bent in auto wreck stock in
# excellent shape including bolt trigger and sight email
# piri...@aol.com

I need front and rear sites for a targetmaster model 41p

turner...@gmail.com

Just Wondering

Apr 5, 2017, 3:38:17 PM4/5/17
On 4/4/2017 4:06 PM, turner...@gmail.com wrote:
# On Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 1:41:00 PM UTC-5, mosse...@gmail.com wrote:
# # On Friday, July 19, 2002 at 6:12:16 PM UTC-4, Duane wrote:
# # # Any one need parts for Remington 41 targetmaster I have one im
# # # stripping out for parts barrel was bent in auto wreck stock in
# # # excellent shape including bolt trigger and sight email
# # # piri...@aol.com
# #
# # I need front and rear sites for a targetmaster model 41p
#
# i need a bolt
#
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VbI5zcB8Ac

brhtx

Apr 5, 2017, 3:38:18 PM4/5/17
In article <oc15da$pik$1...@news.albasani.net>, <turner...@gmail.com>
wrote:

# On Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 1:41:00 PM UTC-5, mosse...@gmail.com wrote:
# # On Friday, July 19, 2002 at 6:12:16 PM UTC-4, Duane wrote:
# # # Any one need parts for Remington 41 targetmaster I have one im
# # # stripping out for parts barrel was bent in auto wreck stock in
# # # excellent shape including bolt trigger and sight email
# # # piri...@aol.com
# #
# # I need front and rear sites for a targetmaster model 41p
#
# i need a bolt
#
That post was 15 years ago; I bet the parts are gone.

--
---

petep...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2017, 10:32:28 AM10/25/17
On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 5:06:36 PM UTC-5, turner...@gmail.com wrote:
# On Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 1:41:00 PM UTC-5, mosse...@gmail.com wrote:
# # On Friday, July 19, 2002 at 6:12:16 PM UTC-4, Duane wrote:
# # # Any one need parts for Remington 41 targetmaster I have one im
# # # stripping out for parts barrel was bent in auto wreck stock in
# # # excellent shape including bolt trigger and sight email
# # # piri...@aol.com
# #
# # I need front and rear sites for a targetmaster model 41p
#
# i need a bolt

Do you have the stock? Does it have butt plate or trigger guard? What type wood? Prices? 715.466.4224

bobbyrr...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2018, 5:57:52 AM3/30/18
How much would you sell the bolt for

terrylm...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2018, 7:46:57 PM4/17/18
I need back site that a just the up an down on mine was lost model 41 remington boLt action target master 22

halfp...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2018, 7:53:00 AM6/26/18
I need a bolt for my model 41

Raul Orihuela

Aug 26, 2018, 4:50:05 PM8/26/18

For sale is a perfect condition Glock 19 Generation 5
Comes with all original material
Manual still sealed
8 magazines
TLR-2 light
SOLD AS PACKAGE! +1(234) 517-1504

864ca...@gmail.com

Just Wondering

Oct 11, 2018, 6:56:52 AM10/11/18
On 10/10/2018 5:10 PM, 864ca...@gmail.com wrote:
# On Friday, July 19, 2002 at 6:12:16 PM UTC-4, Duane wrote:
# # Any one need parts for Remington 41 targetmaster I have one im
# # stripping out for parts barrel was bent in auto wreck stock in
# # excellent shape including bolt trigger and sight email
# # piri...@aol.com

#
# I need a butt plate
#

You might try listing it on gunbroker.com or gunauction.com.

dr.art...@gmail.com

firefigh...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2020, 9:16:59 PM1/13/20
On Friday, July 19, 2002 at 6:12:16 PM UTC-4, Duane wrote:
# Any one need parts for Remington 41 targetmaster I have one im
# stripping out for parts barrel was bent in auto wreck stock in
# excellent shape including bolt trigger and sight email
# piri...@aol.com

I would like to get an extra bolt

Simeon Nevel

Jan 15, 2020, 8:54:05 AM1/15/20
firefigh...@gmail.com wrote in news:qvj8ap$7go$1...@news.albasani.net:

# On Friday, July 19, 2002 at 6:12:16 PM UTC-4, Duane wrote:
# # Any one need parts for Remington 41 targetmaster I have one im
# # stripping out for parts barrel was bent in auto wreck stock in
# # excellent shape including bolt trigger and sight email
# # piri...@aol.com
#
# I would like to get an extra bolt

I don't think you realize that you are replying to a 17 year old post.

The parts (if not the original poster) are probably long gone.

Simeon

[MODERATOR: We occasionally get responses to very old posts, some of which
have to do with requests for parts. Your Humble Moderator processes these
to the group on the theory that our traffic is presently very low and such
a note might serve as expression of interest and invitation for another to
reach out with a current offering. So ... potentially not useful, but also
no harm.]

Simeon Nevel

Jan 18, 2020, 5:10:03 AM1/18/20
Simeon Nevel <snevel...@silvilagus.com> wrote in

#
# [MODERATOR: We occasionally get responses to very old posts, some
# of which
# have to do with requests for parts. Your Humble Moderator
# processes these to the group on the theory that our traffic is
# presently very low and such a note might serve as expression of
# interest and invitation for another to reach out with a current
# offering. So ... potentially not useful, but also no harm.]

It's not a problem for me by any means... I find it vaguely amusing. I
have, myself, responded to ancient posts.

Simeon